We just lost freedom of the press

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
http://aclj.org/free-speech-2/why-is...s-in-newsrooms

The Obama Administration’s Federal Communication Commission (FCC) is poised to place government monitors in newsrooms across the country in an absurdly draconian attempt to intimidate and control the media.
Before you dismiss this assertion as utterly preposterous (we all know how that turned out when the Tea Party complained that it was being targeted by the IRS), this bombshell of an accusation comes from an actual FCC Commissioner.
FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai reveals a brand new Obama Administration program that he fears could be used in “pressuring media organizations into covering certain stories.”

In fact, the FCC is now expanding the bounds of regulatory powers to include newspapers, which it has absolutely no authority over, in its new government monitoring program.
The FCC has apparently already selected eight categories of “critical information” “that it believes local newscasters should cover.”
That’s right, the Obama Administration has developed a formula of what it believes the free press should cover, and it is going to send government monitors into newsrooms across America to stand over the shoulders of the press as they make editorial decisions.

RACIST!

Obama-Big-brother.jpg

We're sorry, there was an error processing your request or your page could not be found. Please try again soon or return to the homepage of ACLJ.org to select another item.

You all voted for hope and change and Transforming our country

now you have it, we tried to warn you

you people should be ASHAMED who voted for him

The problem is that the mainstream media is so far up Hussein's ass that they tolerate abuses of the 1st Amendment. I expect the commie bastards to revive their "hush Rush" effort again.

The Obama Administration’s Federal Communication Commission (FCC) is poised to place government monitors in newsrooms across the country in an absurdly draconian attempt to intimidate and control the media.
Before you dismiss this assertion as utterly preposterous (we all know how that turned out when the Tea Party complained that it was being targeted by the IRS), this bombshell of an accusation comes from an actual FCC Commissioner.
FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai reveals a brand new Obama Administration program that he fears could be used in “pressuring media organizations into covering certain stories.”

In fact, the FCC is now expanding the bounds of regulatory powers to include newspapers, which it has absolutely no authority over, in its new government monitoring program.
The FCC has apparently already selected eight categories of “critical information” “that it believes local newscasters should cover.”
That’s right, the Obama Administration has developed a formula of what it believes the free press should cover, and it is going to send government monitors into newsrooms across America to stand over the shoulders of the press as they make editorial decisions.

Good for Obama! Let's see, we got your guns and now we're taking over the main stream media... cool!

PS... but, I thought we already 'owned' the freedom of the press? Oh well, what's next? I know, Obama will take control of freedom of religion, the churches and then your TV's and your cars...

LOL...and I love it! :razz:

NOW is when those billion rounds of ammo and Mrap armored personnel carriers come in handy.

First they came for the Tea Party but I did nothing because I was not a Tea Partier.

Then they came for the News Media but I didn't care because I put Obama before my own freedom.
It may get bloodier than this but it don't get no more serious than this.

Our freedoms are predicated on a free press.

This is war, folks.

Tears are in my eyes as I say it.

But I'm afraid it is true.

Venezuela and Ukraine rioting in the streets were like cues I guess to Obama to unleash this.

You have no more room for debate.

This is it.

Link didn't work.

"It is a melancholy truth, that a suppression of the press could not more compleatly deprive the nation of it's benefits, than is done by it's abandoned prostitution to falsehood."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to John Norvell (June 14, 1807)

Your link no worky

Where've you been? There hasn't been freedom of the press for years.

[ame=http://youtu.be/0ecDxMQcsLg]Obama's Brown-shirts Are Coming - Gestapo - SS - Civilian National Security Force - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back