🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We just saw America's first "Rairness Arrest"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I just heard the prosecutors speech. The black mayors speech. That entire shithole of a city is run by black radical Democrats. And the "evidence" ive seen is that of minor policy violations...some civil lawsuit stuff....and a tragic medical accident.

Not murder.

Yet...she charges everyone who was near that arrest with manslaughter or murder.

Wow. A "fairness arrest". Now im watching a ghetto celebration. Funny....they dont ccelebrate when the cops arrest black murderers who kill thousands of blacks a year.

We're about to see a massive police stand down. And we're on the eve of a massive crime wave that will last a decade.

We're now in the age of making fairness charges on cops. Just to make the hoodlums feel better. Cops arent going to risk this social vigilante bullshit. They're gonna let the hoods go to hell.

This is why blacks live in the conditions they do. They don't really care about evidence, facts, laws or self improvement. People of old were quite right about them.

Of course, I'll wait until all evidence has been presented.

ANY cop who dares work in a black community is a fucking fool. Its a new era. If a black dies during an interaction....of any circumstance. ...precedent is now set that you will be charged.

Hell...she charged every officer that was even near that arrest....not even in the van....in an insanely overreaching tactic to try to bully other officers into testifying against each other for plea bargains.

This is some kangaroo court shit. Not surprised....the prosecutors husband is the Baltimore city councilman who represents Freddie Grays hood haha....yeah...not an influence there.

Yep. People have no fucking clue what they're in for once kangaroo courts start making Fairness Arrests on cops who haven't committed a crime.

Buckle up folks. The golden age of Thug Life is dawning.

It depends on where you're talking about. NYC, and other liberal meccas will burn. Charleston, Jacksonville and the like no.

If she is charging ALL the cops involved, I sincerely hope she has a tremendous amount of evidence to support the charges. I'm all for locking up bad cops when we find them, but this feels like a black DA who is trying to make her career off of a high profile case. I guess we will see what the evidence is when it goes to court.

ANY cop who dares work in a black community is a fucking fool. Its a new era. If a black dies during an interaction....of any circumstance. ...precedent is now set that you will be charged.

Hell...she charged every officer that was even near that arrest....not even in the van....in an insanely overreaching tactic to try to bully other officers into testifying against each other for plea bargains.

This is some kangaroo court shit. Not surprised....the prosecutors husband is the Baltimore city councilman who represents Freddie Grays hood haha....yeah...not an influence there.

Yeah, it is a cynical attempt to get 1 or 2 officers to tell the truth and while it's a lousy way to do it, it was necessary. The fact is criminal behavior by cops is as criminal as that by thugs and the so-called Blue Wall needs to be torn down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back