We know what happened with Paul Pelosi

Let's see that report and find out if the man was on the scene.

If DePape was not in his underwear, why would he have any injuries? How do you know he didn't have any injuries?

Did you watch the video I provided? At least half the glass fell OUTSIDE.

You've been hoaxed. AGAIN!
No it didn’t. But you just can’t stop lying. No reports of any injuries you fucking retard. That glass is a couple feet outside the door. Meaning it was hit from INSIDE. But I know your pea brain can’t process that because of your feelz. That photo is no hoax moron. But embarrassing you is too easy.

And Del isn’t the only one who thinks something looks strange with that window… because usually when people break INTO a home, you don’t see glass on the outside; you see it on the inside, and that’s what Del is having a hard time with… us too, Del, us too…

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laugh2:

Watch the video again.

The man stands to the side. The glass never touches him.

Voila! No injuries.

Your desperation to lie and cover for Paul is so heartwarming. Were you scheduled for the next night?

This man is violating the laws of physics and CIA counterterrorism!

And Del isn’t the only one who thinks something looks strange with that window… because usually when people break INTO a home, you don’t see glass on the outside; you see it on the inside, and that’s what Del is having a hard time with… us too, Del, us too…

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laugh2:

Sure, because you know more than an expert you uneducated retard. You’re just making yourself look like a complete asshole who’s mad that Paul got caught.

"usually when people break INTO a home, you don't see glass on the outside"

Hoaxed again. So sad.

This man is violating the laws of physics and CIA counterterrorism!

And you’re just being a douchebag. Because your bullshit got destroyed again. Not the same situation or setup so your video is useless. Like you.

four-pinochios.jpg

"Gosh, I wonder why they asked an alleged CIA agent rather than a burglary cop?"

Never occurred to the poor dumb tard. :lol:

Cover what up?

You were hoaxed, dumbass.

TARD: Joe Biden shot the moon out of the sky!

SKEPTIC: Um...retard? Look out the window.

TARD: FBI coverup! FBI coverup! FBI coverup!
TARD: "Turkey is too high this year because of Biden! What will we do"!?

Home invasion. Glass on the outside.

Burglary. Glass on the outside.

VWJXCF7-QF3-BRD33-LPNDJDVWJP4.jpg

I can literally do this all night.

four-pinochios.jpg

A cop who works burglaries would have laughed his ass off if the hucksters asked about the glass.

Imagine hating a political person so much that you take delight in their spouse being beaten nearly to death.

What a sad state the grand ol' party has sunk to.
After the things you wished on Trump? Where ever the GOP is you are looking up to see them. Unbelievable. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back