We know what happened with Paul Pelosi

And you’re just being a douchebag. Because your bullshit got destroyed again. Not the same situation or setup so your video is useless. Like you.
Ask yourself why you're seeing red rats over this incident. Maybe then you'll come to terms with you needing to see a therapist as soon as possible.

There is no photo in that link. But the anti-Pelosi bias is very obvious. They spend umpteen paragraphs talking about their personal conspiracy theories.

Remember … if two guys in their underwear get into a hammer fight at 2am – it’s Trump’s fault.

You see what they did there? Basically, in a hoax about the window glass, they add another hoax that both men were in their underwear. How...cute!

Next!

Here is a video of a man breaking several windows.

Notice where a large part of the glass is falling.

Learn physics.

What does that tell you about the first link's "expert"? You've been hoaxed AGAIN!

I bet you get right back in line to feed on more bullshit.

It's a mental illness with you rubes.

That was a ridiculous amount of effort to apologize for paulie's proclivities for sitting on stiff dick. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I know, I know.... don't believe our lying eyes.... but you're missing the point. Nobody cares that he's a flaming faggot and has no interest in Nanzi's crusty, diseased hole.

After intro vid starts at 1:57. Pelosi opened the door then walked back into his house, police were there when Depape hit him with hammer and FBI tried to cover it up

This is the SAME info that rattled around on USMB and the rest of the web nearly TWO WEEKS AGO. This Mr. Shaban is a LOCAL NBC affiliate that''s basically REPEATING a story that NETWORK NBC retracted and scrubbed from the web hours after it aired on the Today show.

So ALL this has been discussed before. And no one is STILL SURE why NBC network aired it and then scrubbed it. But it's VERY LIKELY that it made SanFran Nan very angry.

And since all that media drama --- NOTHING has come out to clear up a thing. Other than RUMORS that the "illegal alien" who is nucking futz druggie and homeless entered the US NOT FROM CANADA -- but thru San Ysidro on our SOUTHERN border. Can anyone say "cartel mule"???

Anyways -- the RUMOR IS -- that DePape will be EXTRADITED to Canada and never see a trial. That's what Nancy calls a "wrap-up smear". A botched October surprise from a recruited pseudo "ultra right-wing terrorist" who was Paulies' playmate when Nancy wasn't in town.

A new NBC Bay Area report about the assault on Paul Pelosi last month includes several of the same details in NBC News' retracted national report that suggested Pelosi may not have been in immediate danger when police arrived prior to his attack.

NBC News national correspondent Miguel Almaguer reported on Nov. 4 for "Today" that police didn’t know they were responding to the Pelosi residence, Pelosi opened the door for police but didn’t attempt to escape or declare an emergency, and even walked away from law enforcement and toward his eventual attacker.

Almaguer’s report was erased from all NBC News platforms later in the day. It was scrubbed from social media, and NBC News issued an editor's note on its website, reading, "This piece has been removed from publication because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards."

However, a local NBC reporter’s similar story was not retracted and remained online as of Wednesday morning.

Sure, because you know more than an expert you uneducated retard. You’re just making yourself look like a complete asshole who’s mad that Paul got caught.
There is something I have not told you. I started a topic about it a week or two ago, though. I don't know if you participated in it. I would say obviously not.

I will get to that in a moment.

The purpose of this exercise is to push you to think critically instead of swallowing obvious lies over and over again. You are embarrassing yourself.

You never bothered to see if glass does fall on the outside when a window is broken.

You never bothered to wonder why the people pushing this hoax didn't talk to a burglary cop instead of some bogus "CIA analyst".

Your propagandists have about as much knowledge of crime as an Encyclopedia Brown minute mystery.

So many things which should have entered your mind that did not. It's a damned shame.

When confronted with the fact glass does indeed fall outside, you went into your usual full blown tard denial mode. It's real cringeworthy to watch you do that.

Here's the thing you don't know.

The Capitol Police monitor hundreds of security feeds, one of which is in the Pelosi home. They were not actively watching the feed since the Speaker was in DC, but the feed was being recorded.

When a Capitol policeman noticed a bunch of police lights on the Pelosi feed, he played it back.

And guess what is on it?

A recording of DePape breaking into the Pelosi home.

Too bad for you your propagandists have kept this from you and have not apologized for hoaxing you. They just don't have that kind of integrity.

But it is YOUR fault that you keep going back to them for more lies.

So let's make a friendly wager.

If and when that security footage is released, and DePape is fully clothed and breaking in from the outside, you will change your avatar to a placard I will create which says TRUMP LOST.

If DePape is in his underwear OR does not break in from the outside, I will change my avatar to a placard you create which says TRUMP WON.

The loser will keep that avatar for 30 days.

Deal?

We are three pages into the topic, and you still don't know what happened with Paul Pelosi.

Actually, we do know what happened. Unfortunately, there are millions of tards who bought into a homoerotic masturbation fantasy who STILL are out of touch with reality.
I know what happened

His Gay Lover came over for a coke fueled backdoor party and Paul didn't wanna pay the man

Ask yourself why you're seeing red rats over this incident. Maybe then you'll come to terms with you needing to see a therapist as soon as possible.
What in the blue hell are you babbling about you moron? Oh wait, you’re just the idiot with an obsession with Trump’s ass and male genitalia. Dismissed.

Wait until he pushes 25 dollar minimum wage to stop all business
New York is already talking about trying to shove it to $20 an hour. Why doesn’t Hochul just tell every small business to get out of the state?

There is something I have not told you. I started a topic about it a week or two ago, though. I don't know if you participated in it. I would say obviously not.

I will get to that in a moment.

The purpose of this exercise is to push you to think critically instead of swallowing obvious lies over and over again. You are embarrassing yourself.

You never bothered to see if glass does fall on the outside when a window is broken.

You never bothered to wonder why the people pushing this hoax didn't talk to a burglary cop instead of some bogus "CIA analyst".

Your propagandists have about as much knowledge of crime as an Encyclopedia Brown minute mystery.

So many things which should have entered your mind that did not. It's a damned shame.

When confronted with the fact glass does indeed fall outside, you went into your usual full blown tard denial mode. It's real cringeworthy to watch you do that.

Here's the thing you don't know.

The Capitol Police monitor hundreds of security feeds, one of which is in the Pelosi home. They were not actively watching the feed since the Speaker was in DC, but the feed was being recorded.

When a Capitol policeman noticed a bunch of police lights on the Pelosi feed, he played it back.

And guess what is on it?

A recording of DePape breaking into the Pelosi home.

Too bad for you your propagandists have kept this from you and have not apologized for hoaxing you. They just don't have that kind of integrity.

But it is YOUR fault that you keep going back to them for more lies.

So let's make a friendly wager.

If and when that security footage is released, and DePape is fully clothed and breaking in from the outside, you will change your avatar to a placard I will create which says TRUMP LOST.

If DePape is in his underwear OR does not break in from the outside, I will change my avatar to a placard you create which says TRUMP WON.

The loser will keep that avatar for 30 days.

Deal?
Why bet with a known welcher? You still can’t explain why glass is over 2 FEET outside the door. And you never will. Now answer why if he “broke in” that no alarm ever went off. Common sense is just too much for you people....

Why bet with a known welcher? You still can’t explain why glass is over 2 FEET outside the door. And you never will. Now answer why if he “broke in” that no alarm ever went off. Common sense is just too much for you people....
I showed you photos of actual break-ins with glass more than two feet from the door. You truly are willfully blind.

And I am not a welcher. You once again told a lie about me.

You are obviously a coward.

Stand by your hoax, chickenshit. Take the bet.

www.123rf.com

Sliding glass door in pieces after an attempted home invasion

VWJXCF7-QF3-BRD33-LPNDJDVWJP4.jpg

First, the coward said glass doesn't end up outside a window that been smashed from the outside.

Then the coward moved the goalposts to two feet outside the break-in.

I wonder where the dumb sap will move those goalposts next?

No wonder he won't take the bet.

Run, chickenshit, run! :lol:

After intro vid starts at 1:57. Pelosi opened the door then walked back into his house, police were there when Depape hit him with hammer and FBI tried to cover it up

Oh my , you mean democrats lied ? And the police covered for them ? Shocking !

I made a public offer of a wager.

This is your chance, tards! Make a fool out of me! Take the bet!

Now answer why if he “broke in” that no alarm ever went off.
You are actually wondering why there was no alarm set in an occupied house? The answer evades you?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

My god, man! You just keep on embarrassing yourself. It's like there is no bottom to your stupidity.

Common sense is just too much for you people....
Oh, the irony!

Forum List

Back