We know what happened with Paul Pelosi

Nah.... There's nothing manufactured about this at all.
The guy was there at the Pelosi residence and he didn't break in. Nothing else needs to be said
And what evidence do you have DePape did not break in?

Don't tell me you have not read the topic. Because if you haven't, you are about to embarrass yourself bigly.

You really can't figure out why it won't be released prior to the trial, can you.

You are just that dumb and showing the whoooooooole world.

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh, I know exactly why. Dummy.

So do you.

Oh, I know exactly why. Dummy.

So do you.
No, you don't. Obviously.

It is not the justice system's job to debunk hoaxes for retards.

It is their job to avoid tainting the potential jury pool and giving the defense team a weapon for a change of venue.

My god, you are an idiot beyond compare.

And what evidence do you have DePape did not break in?

Don't tell me you have not read the topic. Because if you haven't, you are about to embarrass yourself bigly.
So far I feel no embarrassment but I do feel your desperation. This comes closely on the heels of Paulie-boy being caught with a little Asian beauty just before he crashed his car in an inebriated state. Time for Nancy to go home and take care of her marriage instead of sleeping with the DC pool boy.

So far I feel no embarrassment but I do feel your desperation. This comes closely on the heels of Paulie-boy being caught with a little Asian beauty just before he crashed his car in an inebriated state. Time for Nancy to go home and take care of her marriage instead of sleeping with the DC pool boy.
What is your evidence DePape did not break in?

No, you don't. Obviously.

It is not the justice system's job to debunk hoaxes for retards.

It is their job to avoid tainting the potential jury pool and giving the defense team a weapon for a change of venue.

My god, you are an idiot beyond compare.
My god you're desperation is growing.

The glass is in the yard instead of in the house.

You know, physics.
He has all the faith in the popular media story that the police responded to a break-in.
It's what he wants to believe.
Completely ignoring all of the irregularities that followed the appearance of the local constabulary. For instance Paul Pelosi opening the door and then calmly walking back into the house. What I'm enjoying well than anything else is his desperation. His plaintiff cries of unfair and fowel. At this point even if the truth comes to light that Pelosi was completely uninvolved in the event except for being the victim of a break-in it's still delicious because it's poetic justice to see this stuff go viral just like it does on conservatives time and again.

Last edited:

You know, physics.
You really should have read this topic, dumbass.

Physics, you say?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Awesome.

This man is violating the laws of physics:

You know what's really funny, moron? Way back in post 51 when I attached that video, I told the other moron:

Learn physics.

But wait, there's more!

We're not done yet!

Home invasion. Glass on the outside.
www.123rf.com

Sliding glass door in pieces after an attempted home invasion

Burglary. Glass on the outside.
www.nydailynews.com

There is no photo in that link. But the anti-Pelosi bias is very obvious. They spend umpteen paragraphs talking about their personal conspiracy theories.

Remember … if two guys in their underwear get into a hammer fight at 2am – it’s Trump’s fault.

You see what they did there? Basically, in a hoax about the window glass, they add another hoax that both men were in their underwear. How...cute!

Next!

Here is a video of a man breaking several windows.

Notice where a large part of the glass is falling.

Learn physics.

What does that tell you about the first link's "expert"? You've been hoaxed AGAIN!

I bet you get right back in line to feed on more bullshit.

It's a mental illness with you rubes.

How did he get to Pelosi home in the first place? How did he get past security?

He didn't.
Still waiting on your evidence DePape didn't break in.

I extend to you the same wager I proffered to another idiot in post 89.

Be sure to read the whole post! You would not want to embarrass yourself yet again.

You know, physics.
This is where the idiot is getting most of his info from.

The author is a long time Democratic activist and propagandist
How did he get to Pelosi home in the first place? How did he get past security?
The Pelosi residence is completely surrounded by a 13-ft high wall.

The media story is complete Malarkey. But then the speaker of the house has the full services of the CIA propaganda office.

Jo

This is where the idiot is getting most of his info from.

The author is a long time Democratic activist and propagandist

The media story is complete Malarkey. But then the speaker of the house has the full services of the CIA propaganda office.

Jo
I've never seen that site before.

You see, I have a working brain long trained in critical thinking skills as a longtime member of a skeptics society.

So I have that going for me.

Seriously. You need to read this whole topic. I've had a ton of fun blasting holes in this idiotic homoerotic hoax you all fell for.

You've been hoaxed within a hoax!

There is a photo of the Pelosi home in this link. Please point out this imaginary insurmountable wall.

The media story is complete Malarkey.
Irony!

Jesus, did you people not even bother to actually, you know, LOOK at the house before swallowing this wall bullshit?

My god, you just get dumber by the minute!

PROPAGANDIST: The Pelosi home is completely surrounded by a 13 foot wall.

TARD: Hmmm, let me take a look at a photo of that den of evil.

Never occurred to 'em.

Fucking. Amazing.

Forum List

Back