We’ll Be There for Folks of ‘Monroe, Oklahoma’

No, leftists just can't help themselves. Sen. Sheldon Shithouse (D-RI), immediately blamed the tornadoes in OK on Republicans and used it as a platform to attack them and anyone else not duped by the global warming scam as being "deniars". These mentally ill people use deniars to underhandedly try and put those who don't believe in man made global warming in the same category as holocaust deniers.

Everything is always politics with the left, and with the tornadoes the first thing the left was thinking, never let a good crisis go to waste..and politicize it, and Sheldon Shithouse is documented proof of it. But hey, the end justifies the means.

Democratic Senator Blames Republicans for Oklahoma Tornadoes | LifeNews.com

I was talking about the message board. You guys really can't help yourself when it comes to attacking those who aren't like you; it's a reflex.

As for climate change...gee, what do you think happens to the pollution we churn into the atmosphere there bub....God opens a window and lets it into outer space?

Another simplistic view of the ecology. No wonder libs are easily duped.

Nice side-step; typical.

No, leftists just can't help themselves. Sen. Sheldon Shithouse (D-RI), immediately blamed the tornadoes in OK on Republicans and used it as a platform to attack them and anyone else not duped by the global warming scam as being "deniars". These mentally ill people use deniars to underhandedly try and put those who don't believe in man made global warming in the same category as holocaust deniers.

Everything is always politics with the left, and with the tornadoes the first thing the left was thinking, never let a good crisis go to waste..and politicize it, and Sheldon Shithouse is documented proof of it. But hey, the end justifies the means.

I was talking about the message board. You guys really can't help yourself when it comes to attacking those who aren't like you; it's a reflex.

As for climate change...gee, what do you think happens to the pollution we churn into the atmosphere there bub....God opens a window and lets it into outer space?

wth? for those who aren't like you?
these people have control over OUR LIVES..I'll be damned if I shut about how they treat us and I notice you didn't dump on the democrat who blamed Republicans for the Ok tornado

Unlike idiots like you, I don't focus on voices from the wilderness. There are morons on both sides of every argument. The Speaker of the House saying to not rebuild New Orleans should be commented on...he's the SOH. Some nobody from nowhere saying some BS about tornadoes...do you think it warrants a response? Small minds think alike so I bet you do.

Shut the fuck up loser and stop embarassing yourself. You have control over your life; the crackhead in the trailer next to yours has control over his as well.

President Obama said the government would be there for the “folks in Monroe, Oklahoma after the devastation of last week” during his address on the Jersey Shore Tuesday afternoon, making him the second Democrat Tuesday to call Moore, the city crushed by a tornado May 20, by the same incorrect name.

Obama: We?ll Be There for Folks of ?Monroe, Oklahoma? | Washington Free Beacon

The man is an idiot.

Yeah....MAJOR screw-up.

Let's impeach him.

then hang him for treason....... !!! :funnyface: ... :laugh2: .......... he most definitely is an :asshole:

Weren't there like 5 threads by these wing nuts saying that they didn't want to politicize the disaster? They really can't help themselves...

THAT is supposed to be a secret.., who told you about it ??

please !!!!!!! do not tell anyone else, deny all knowledge about that fact.., OK ??

Another simplistic view of the ecology. No wonder libs are easily duped.

Nice side-step; typical.
Deflection from the main point. Typical.

Does it get tiring being so ill informed and unable to engage in debate?

Welcome to America! Where even saying that you are going to help people in the case of a natural disaster WILL be manipulated by the opposing party!

Lets focus on our political agenda rather than the homes that were destroyed!

Lets focus on pronunciation rather than the people who died!

He got the name wrong....thanks for pointing that out

Wouldn't want to send all that government aid to the wrong town would we?

You nailed it. But not only are right wingers using pronunciation as a means to bash Obama, but the left wingers are using the disaster as a means to push their political agenda.

Most people will support one of these sides, and condemn the other while they forget about the little girl standing on top of the rubble where her room was once.

Human beings are just awesome.

weren't there like 5 threads by these wing nuts saying that they didn't want to politicize the disaster? They really can't help themselves...

no, leftists just can't help themselves. Sen. Sheldon shithouse (d-ri), immediately blamed the tornadoes in ok on republicans and used it as a platform to attack them and anyone else not duped by the global warming scam as being "deniars". These mentally ill people use deniars to underhandedly try and put those who don't believe in man made global warming in the same category as holocaust deniers.

Everything is always politics with the left, and with the tornadoes the first thing the left was thinking, never let a good crisis go to waste..and politicize it, and sheldon shithouse is documented proof of it. But hey, the end justifies the means.

democratic senator blames republicans for oklahoma tornadoes | lifenews.com

i was talking about the message board. You guys really can't help yourself when it comes to attacking those who aren't like you; it's a reflex.

as for climate change...gee, what do you think happens to the pollution we churn into the atmosphere there bub....god opens a window and lets it into outer space?

rlmao!!

Forum List

Back