We Lost Our Negro

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Yup my town had one lone Negro who we all thought was doing pretty good but seems he was stealing so now he is a resident of our jail. Its the only one we had not counting the Negros that came to see him. One Negro in the entire town and he's out breaking laws. What are the odds right?

I knew him for about 8 or 10 years myself and saw him 3 or 4 times a week. But he was running a multi level scam. He ran the local McDonalds and had for some time. And they have a large turn over just like any other place right? Well Virgil {Full on Negro name} was hiring illegals and paying them under the table so that is crime one.

How did he get them past the E9 checks? He used the employee hire sheets people would fill out for jobs! They have all the info you need. So old Virgil cashed their checks IN store and payed the Illegals a cut.

One small town with ONE Negro and we still have crime!
PD: Wickenburg McDonald's manager 'creates fake employees' steals money

Fury

Criminal brains are just different. How does someone even come up with such a scam? I would never in a million years think of that.

Criminal brains are just different. How does someone even come up with such a scam? I would never in a million years think of that.
What the hell do we do now? Where is our "diversity" now? Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a Negro in Arizona? Its not like we have many trees ya know.

What the hell do we do now? Where is our "diversity" now? Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a Negro in Arizona? Its not like we have many trees ya know.

Hmmm...check release dates in the jail in the next burg over. You might be able to sponsor one.

Hmmm...check release dates in the jail in the next burg over. You might be able to sponsor one.
GAWD! I hope we don't have to buy one. Maybe we can rent?

35771673c3fc06053c8abb1c510169004979c901e071332e7f05c98df3625407.jpg

Borrow one from Louisiana...they got plenty

A creepy ass southern baptist christer cracka to be exact

a-light-in-the-dark-05.jpg

Apparently some nice families in California are under attack from the criminal element DF could advertise for some down around Riverside.

Guno its a emergency dammit! You got any niggaz?

Awe, come on guno, what if you only had one white person in town and you want to keep diversity going?

I had the second black family ever move into the the town at same time the children and I moved to Idaho. All the neighbors thought I brought them with me from California. They were the best neighbors ever!

Apparently some nice families in California are under attack from the criminal element DF could advertise for some down around Riverside.
They got Negros there? Are they civilized? Don't have to train one.

91% white town...wow! That's shocking for Arizona IMO....... Its .28% negro LMAO.....

going forward.................

numbers from 2015.16 and 17 yet to be reported

2016.12.02%20-%20NH%203_0.JPG

Forum List

Back