We must BELIEVE the women!

Sins are sins. There is also no reason to believe that with opportunity that Trump still wouldn't cheat.
Name the candidate without any?!?

We are discussing Franklin excusing Trump's sins. If he excused the sins of others I would hold the same position.

The reason that politicians continue to lie to us is because they know people like you will still vote for them and excuse their lies.
INHO their are big lies , little lies, and damn lies Trump is a damn liar

There can be. Sadly our presidents have fallen into the big lies department for a long time.
Knopp there is a big difference between a president saying he'll do something and being prevented by the other party AND a president patting his back taking credit for things he didn't do or outright lying about others Trump is the LATER
WHAT has the pos McConnell allowed to come thru after the house sent it? He, trump and Graham the hypocrite should all hang from the same tree and I'd bring the rope

I hope McConnell loses. Still, trying to get tax cuts for rich NYers in a bill to help out the poor being harmed by the shut down? Nobody should support that.
Republicans are always for tax cuts Never mind the debt our children will be left with But repubs say these cuts will pay for themselves That was 100% more repub BS

Once again the business neophyte. There is no possible way to tax enough for what Democrats are trying to spend. We have a spending problem. At least tax cuts grow the economy, tax increases reduce it making deficits even higher percentage wise. You should take an econ class

$7 trillion in new debt and growing signed off on by Trump and the Republican Senate.

And Democrats want to spend even more. You know that, stop the stupid shit
Yes we do for infrastructure and other items that will MORE than pay their way Not gd taxcuts to the 1% or 40 or so trips to his golf courses

Again.....the Democrats added tax cuts for rich NYers.

That was the major democrat talking point during the Kavanaugh fiasco. Hirono, Harris, all of the dems constantly harped that we must believe women who accuse men of sexual assaults years ago------------------then, a woman comes forward and accuses Biden and --------------------------silence from those same democrats.

Hypocrisy = the dem party.

Um, not really.

People listened to Tara Raede.

Then they found out she's been operating under at least four different aliases during the last 25 years.

Then they found out she perjured herself in court claiming to be an expert when she wasn't.

Then they found out she kited a bunch of checks and cheated a bunch of business associates.

Then we found out that 74 former staffers of Biden not only denied it happened, but said that Raede was kind of a useless piece of crap in the office.

Oh right, because Blasey Ford didn't have any skeletons in her closet. Any pretext is sufficient to dismiss someone who accuses a Democrat.

While the "family values" and "rule of law" Republicans nominate a pussy-grabber ... smart, real smart ...

Evidently Biden is a grabber, sniffer, likes little girls and wives...that little girls on his lap and blonde leg hairs was really creepy

Lots of video out there.... you're not outraged?

Lol...fckn hack

Sins are sins. There is also no reason to believe that with opportunity that Trump still wouldn't cheat.

We are discussing Franklin excusing Trump's sins. If he excused the sins of others I would hold the same position.

The reason that politicians continue to lie to us is because they know people like you will still vote for them and excuse their lies.

There can be. Sadly our presidents have fallen into the big lies department for a long time.
Knopp there is a big difference between a president saying he'll do something and being prevented by the other party AND a president patting his back taking credit for things he didn't do or outright lying about others Trump is the LATER
WHAT has the pos McConnell allowed to come thru after the house sent it? He, trump and Graham the hypocrite should all hang from the same tree and I'd bring the rope

I hope McConnell loses. Still, trying to get tax cuts for rich NYers in a bill to help out the poor being harmed by the shut down? Nobody should support that.
Republicans are always for tax cuts Never mind the debt our children will be left with But repubs say these cuts will pay for themselves That was 100% more repub BS

Once again the business neophyte. There is no possible way to tax enough for what Democrats are trying to spend. We have a spending problem. At least tax cuts grow the economy, tax increases reduce it making deficits even higher percentage wise. You should take an econ class

$7 trillion in new debt and growing signed off on by Trump and the Republican Senate.

Trump is spending at twice the rate of Obama.
Obama didn't have the entire country shutdown on his watch, dumbass.

All the Dim talking points hinge on blaming Trump for the virus.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

And Democrats want to spend more. You can't dance your way out of that. Also, the government shut the economy down. Comparing that is just an empty platitude

Yes we do for infrastructure and other items that will MORE than pay their way Not gd taxcuts to the 1% or 40 or so trips to his golf courses

I received no cut

Evidently Biden is a grabber, sniffer, likes little girls and wives...that little girls on his lap and blonde leg hairs was really creepy
Lots of video out there.... you're not outraged?
Lol...fckn hack

This might surprise you, little girl, but this is common throughout all levels of all societies all over the world ...

"No" means yes in every language since Australopithecus spp. ...

The difference is Niel Goldschmidt bragged about getting 13-year-old nookie while fully endorsing abortion ... he's a Democrat ...

Well i guess turtle tunnels could be considered infrastructure. :auiqs.jpg:

The 10 Most Outrageous Government Boondoggles I Ever Saw ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=democ...=n&sk=&cvid=a51fe92aa3b349e79a10d7a4dfeb9eec#

New Report Cites Wasteful Stimulus Spending -- Going ...
https://www.bing.com/search?q=democ...=n&sk=&cvid=a51fe92aa3b349e79a10d7a4dfeb9eec#

Please stop that BS bri NO ONE blames him for the virus Just his dumb assed slow witted way he came to believe the virus was deadly NOT disappearing with a miracle not disappearing with the sun How come all other countries are handling it better than the moron??

I received no cut

Well, since you pretend you are rich, you have to pretend you got a tax cut too. See how that works?

Please stop that BS bri NO ONE blames him for the virus Just his dumb assed slow witted way he came to believe the virus was deadly NOT disappearing with a miracle not disappearing with the sun How come all other countries are handling it better than the moron??

I like it. You say no one is blaming Trump for the virus ... then blame him for the virus ...

More of your childish shit

Well i guess turtle tunnels could be considered infrastructure. :auiqs.jpg:

The 10 Most Outrageous Government Boondoggles I Ever Saw ...
...democrats spend for turtle tunnels - Bing

New Report Cites Wasteful Stimulus Spending -- Going ...
democrats spend for turtle tunnels - Bing
Even in Fla at the beach they protect turtles

I received no cut

Well, since you pretend you are rich, you have to pretend you got a tax cut too. See how that works?
lol

I received no cut

And I pay through the nose
+$394,897.60 (3.17%)
Day Change
+$5,043,876.65 (64.60%)
YTD Change

I received no cut

lol

I received no cut

And I pay through the nose
+$394,897.60 (3.17%)
Day Change
+$5,043,876.65 (64.60%)
YTD Change

And?

Wrong. Obama is the latter. Dims have been lying about Trump for four years now.

See Kaz that's what you get when you accumulate over 7 or so years 18K shares of AAPL

Um, yes he basically did. Have you forgot about the 2008 crash and the problem that were caused for years over that?

Besides, Trump's debt started long before this year.

Who are you trying to kid? Every douchebag TDS moron in this forum has blamed him over and over again.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

And Democrats want to spend more. You can't dance your way out of that. Also, the government shut the economy down. Comparing that is just an empty platitude

Already addressed. Remind us again how much Trump wants to spend on building his wall and not pay for it?

Um, yes he basically did. Have you forgot about the 2008 crash and the problem that were caused for years over that?

Besides, Trump's debt started long before this year.
No, he absolutely did not. You have to be a certifiable moron to believe otherwise.

Forum List

Back