We must destroy the Taliban

You just want someone else to be responsible for your safety. Not the way it works. Get your own country to fight their own battles. Maybe if they pull out of Ukraine, your country can attack the Taliban and actually win.
You're just wagging your ass, those are pathetic excuses. My country is not at enmity with the Taliban, idiot.

Lol, so they did not give al queda safe haven? The Taliban did not go around blowing up ancient statues? The Taliban didn't murder innocent girls for going to school?

There was no Taliban until 1994. Are you following the thread?

Al Qaeda started in 1979-1980. Taliban was founded in 1994.
In this case, al-Qaeda created the Taliban, what's the difference. The Taliban and the al-Qaeda did the same thing. Al-Qaeda staged 2 terrorist attacks per day - the first on September 10 against the head of the anti-Taliban Alliance and the second against America on September 11. Coincidence? Don't think.

The Taliban has actually always been there, since the time of the Pashtun occupation of Turkestan. There was just no name.

It makes no sense at all to find out who came out of whom, the important thing is that these are dirty bloody terrorists who do the same thing and who threaten America.

In this case, al-Qaeda created the Taliban, what's the difference. The Taliban and the al-Qaeda did the same thing. Al-Qaeda staged 2 terrorist attacks per day - the first on September 10 against the head of the anti-Taliban Alliance and the second against America on September 11. Coincidence? Don't think.

The Taliban has actually always been there, since the time of the Pashtun occupation of Turkestan. There was just no name.

The Taliban didn't exist. They were war orphans.

Horseshit. You are clueless. I have no problem using our military. I am working for America and Americans. Why should we spend billions of dollars, American tax dollars, to preserve a nation too cowardly to fight for themselves?

And no, there are no "secret services" coming after people like me. Which, by the way, people like me are patriotic, tax-paying Americans. Perhaps your nation can develop the same.
Don't lie that America is working against Moscow. If this were the case, they would not have removed missile defense from Eastern Europe. This is a circus for the masses.
And you are not an American, but a foreign agent embedded in America. McCarthy 2.0 will come and clean you up.

Hippies yelled the same thing, they thwarted Nixon's operation, as a result, it ended in the genocide of the Camboga and the collapse of American finances, after that Europe gave America a dick, and now put it in cancer. Now europe has it own currency, it own union, and it own people in Washington, who have taken over the entire federal government and are making America a gay country.

It makes no sense at all to find out who came out of whom, the important thing is that these are dirty bloody terrorists who do the same thing and who threaten America.

I think we will be fine. If they do attack, they will pay for it. Just like they did before.

But demanding that the US protect your nation is simply laziness and cowardice.

Don't lie that America is working against Moscow. If this were the case, they would not have removed missile defense from Eastern Europe. This is a circus for the masses.
And you are not an American, but a foreign agent embedded in America. McCarthy 2.0 will come and clean you up.

Hippies yelled the same thing, they thwarted Nixon's operation, as a result, it ended in the genocide of the Camboga and the collapse of American finances, after that Europe gave America a dick, and now put it in cancer. Now europe has it own currency, it own union, and it own people in Washington, who have taken over the entire federal government and are making America a gay country.

This post is about as accurate as the one about the Apache being the most fierce warriors and greatest horsemen. Total malarkay.

I think we will be fine. If they do attack, they will pay for it. Just like they did before.
It will not be like before, the feds went over to their side, and they did not answer for 9/11, on the contrary, they were given gifts. And you, foreign agent, know that.

Glad to see that your ignorance and stupidity is still on full display and your ignorance hasn't faded in the least over your absence from here Rude Pole Smoker. You've managed to remain as stupid and ignorant as ever.

When writing "Apaches", don't forget to add "Inde" in parentheses so Americans don't think Apaches and Inde are different tribes. After all, this is exactly what foreign agents want.

The Apache were a tribe of Native Americans. Your attempts to connect the Inde with a specific tribe, native to the Americas is a stretch at best.

My position since 2002 was kill any Afghan holding a gun. No arrests. Let it be widely known. Surrender completely. Any resistance would mean death.

That's what you do in a war, right?

Forum List

Back