We must destroy the Taliban

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The Taliban are threatening the US, there is no doubt that the Taliban created the al-Qaeda that claimed responsibility for the 9/11 attack because they blew up the Rebel leader Massoud who fought against the Taliban the day before.

In addition, they destroy the peoples of the Northern Alliance, steal their children for the dirty ritual of Bacha bazi. They staged a genocide against the Khazarians.

If the Taliban is not destroyed, they will come to the USA.

Part of the Taliban in Pashtun territory can be destroyed by massive missile strikes. The Pashtuns are to blame for allowing the Taliban to take over.

• Banned
All bases in Afghanistan must be returned to the US, because these bases serve not only for the war against the Pashtun occupation of the Northern Alliance, but also for strategic defense in case of attack from China, Russia, Iran and Iraq. The US no longer has bases in Central Asia. These are extremely important bases.

The CIA made a secret deal to continue to control the opium production before the Trump Bug-Out was complete.

220px-Papaver_somniferum_field_Tasmania.JPG

The Taliban are threatening the US, there is no doubt that the Taliban created the al-Qaeda that claimed responsibility for the 9/11 attack because they blew up the Rebel leader Massoud who fought against the Taliban the day before.

In addition, they destroy the peoples of the Northern Alliance, steal their children for the dirty ritual of Bacha bazi. They staged a genocide against the Khazarians.

Part of the Taliban in Pashtun territory can be destroyed by massive missile strikes. The Pashtuns are to blame for allowing the Taliban to take over.

How about you get your country's military to attack the Taliban? They are probably more likely to win than they are in the Ukraine. Why do you always want Americans to foot the bill and send our brave young men & women to die? Pony up for yourself.

All bases in Afghanistan must be returned to the US, because these bases serve not only for the war against the Pashtun occupation of the Northern Alliance, but also for strategic defense in case of attack from China, Russia, Iran and Iraq. The US no longer has bases in Central Asia. These are extremely important bases.

Someone else can step up and play protector of the world. I am tired of spending billions of our tax dollars and thousands of our young service members trying to protect other countries from themselves.

If you are worried, get your nation's military out there to take care of it.

• Banned
How about you get your country's military to attack the Taliban? They are probably more likely to win than they are in the Ukraine. Why do you always want Americans to foot the bill and send our brave young men & women to die? Pony up for yourself.
You're lying again Reagan only supplied weapons for the rebels there.
Bush sent troops there, but it was inexpensive for America

They are not sent, they go voluntarily. The United States has a volunteer army.

Don't try to confuse me with the government, you liar, I don't make you responsible for your feds, what are you accusing me of then?

Your support for the Taliban says that you are an agent working against the US. I already said it. You will be responsible for this blood.

• Banned
Someone else can step up and play protector of the world. I am tired of spending billions of our tax dollars and thousands of our young service members trying to protect other countries from themselves.
There is no one else. Nobody cares that you are "tired" you are an enemy of the United States, a foreign agent.

The United States, protecting freedom in the world, protects its people too. Because Eurocentrism will not forgive the US for its defeat. If the US loses dominance, they will destroy America along with the people. Slave owners don't need free men.
It's already happening

You're lying again Reagan only supplied weapons for the rebels there.
Bush sent troops there, but it was inexpensive for America

They are not sent, they go voluntarily. The United States has a volunteer army.

Don't try to confuse me with the government, you liar, I don't make you responsible for your feds, what are you accusing me of then?

Your support for the Taliban says that you are an agent working against the US. I already said it. You will be responsible for this blood.

I said nothing about which president did what. I was talking about how cowards like you demand that the US spend the money and lose the soldiers because YOU are scared.

I am not confusing you with my gov't. You are wanting my gov't to take my tax dollars, and send our volunteer military to defend you. So you get to keep your tax money and your young survive. No. There has been enough of the US playing World Cop.

Why can't you use your own nation's military?

The Taliban will not come to the US. They stick to Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan. Al Qaeda is 20 years older than the Taliban. The Taliban were children... War orphans who banded together as teenagers in 1994.

You haven't got a single thing right.

There is no one else. Nobody cares that you are "tired" you are an enemy of the United States, a foreign agent.

The United States, protecting freedom in the world, protects its people too. Because Eurocentrism will not forgive the US for its defeat. If the US loses dominance, they will destroy America along with the people. Slave owners don't need free men

A foreign agent? Listen you little ignorant troll, I stood on the line for my country. I am an honorably discharged veteran. I have lost friends to the idea that we have to protect people who will not raise a finger to save themselves.

Nobody care if I am tired? Of course you don't. You get protection without sacrificing your young people or spending your tax dollars. You also don't seem to give a shit about the US when you don't need protecting.

If you are worried about the Taliban, have YOUR gov't do something?

cowards like you demand
I didn't already tell you, don't insult the cows. The symbol of pusillanimity is a dog, cows are brave.

And most importantly, you are a fool, hippie amoeba. You've left out all the strategic and political aspects, and you're talking from a stupid blonde point of view, like "America shouldn't be sending soldiers there."

It is not obligatory to send someone from the USA at all. Let them arm the Northern Alliance, that will be enough. Let them cover them with missile strikes, no one will risk it.

It's a lie.

The Trumpists and the Left have betrayed America. They went over to the side of the bloody Hussein's party, and they help the Taliban. They lie to the Americans

Lol. To late. Trumpy boy pulled us out of there and let thousands of them free. We ain't coming back. Good luck with those Taliban.

A foreign agent?
You are working against America, in the interests of Eurocentrism, the Baath and the Taliban.
This is obvious, and you will answer for it.
Literally now you are doing everything possible to prevent America from destroying its enemies No. 1 in order to then sell American children to German brothels and the Taliban for bacha bazi and bloody rituals. Soon the secret services will take care of people like you. It has already begun.

I didn't already tell you, don't insult the cows. The symbol of pusillanimity is a dog, cows are brave.

And most importantly, you are a fool, hippie amoeba. You've left out all the strategic and political aspects, and you're talking from a stupid blonde point of view, like "America shouldn't be sending soldiers there."

It is not obligatory to send someone from the USA at all. Let them arm the Northern Alliance, that will be enough. Let them cover them with missile strikes, no one will risk it.

It's a lie.

The Trumpists and the Left have betrayed America. They went over to the side of the bloody Hussein's party, and they help the Taliban. They lie to the Americans

You just want someone else to be responsible for your safety. Not the way it works. Get your own country to fight their own battles. Maybe if they pull out of Ukraine, your country can attack the Taliban and actually win.

You are working against America, in the interests of Eurocentrism, the Baath and the Taliban.
This is obvious, and you will answer for it.
Literally now you are doing everything possible to prevent America from destroying its enemies No. 1 in order to then sell American children to German brothels and the Taliban for bacha bazi and bloody rituals. Soon the secret services will take care of people like you. It has already begun.

Horseshit. You are clueless. I have no problem using our military. I am working for America and Americans. Why should we spend billions of dollars, American tax dollars, to preserve a nation too cowardly to fight for themselves?

And no, there are no "secret services" coming after people like me. Which, by the way, people like me are patriotic, tax-paying Americans. Perhaps your nation can develop the same.

Forum List

Back