We must destroy the Taliban

My position since 2002 was kill any Afghan holding a gun. No arrests. Let it be widely known. Surrender completely. Any resistance would mean death.

That's what you do in a war, right?
Not really. The Northern Alliance must be supported, they are fighting for freedom against the Taliban terrorists and the Pashtun occupiers. These are friends, they need help.

Once again: Northern Alliance rebels need help!!!

They fight and die for Freedom, which means they fight and die for America.

Americans are native Americans who are descended from the Inde. The British occupiers and colonists will soon leave America.

No one is leaving America. The Native Americans came over the Bering Strait thousands of years ago. They were nomadic hunters who came over from Northeast Asia.

Not sure where your "Inde" came from or when.

Once again: Northern Alliance rebels need help!!!

They fight and die for Freedom, which means they fight and die for America.

Then rally your nation to help them. The US is tired of spending billions of our dollars and sacrificing the lives of our young people to protect people who will not lift a finger to protect themselves.

unfortunately, they haven't yet succeeded..
The Taliban are all pederasts and pedophiles, they hate the Hazaras womеn because they are not as hairy and rude as the Pashtuns. Are you a pederast too?

The Taliban are all pederasts and pedophiles, they hate the Hazaras womеn because they are not as hairy and rude as the Pashtuns. Are you a pederast too?

Kind of changing the subject in your reply, aren't you? Should we go to war to protect you from hairy women?

Kind of changing the subject in your reply, aren't you? Should we go to war to protect you from hairy women?
Arm the rebels.
This also applies to the protection of America, US will be next, because the Hazaras are their distant relatives, American women are also feminine.

But you fool will still talk your tongue, because you are not looking for the truth.

And don't say "we", you are not an American and will be kicked out or executed along with the Trumpists for treason.

Arm the rebels.
This also applies to the protection of America, US will be next, because the Hazaras are their distant relatives, American women are also feminine.

But you fool will still talk your tongue, because you are not looking for the truth.

And don't say "we", you are not an American and will be kicked out or executed along with the Trumpists for treason.

First of all, I am an American from head to toe. That I do not jump at the chance to risk American lives does not change that.

Second, as I have said, feel free to get your country to go to war with the Taliban.

Arm the rebels.

You are an idiot. The Hazara minority were discriminated against long before the Taliban existed.

WinterBorn
What do you think the Fathers deployed American troops around the world for no reason, idiot? Do you think that America is a "ordinary" country?

First of all, I am an American from head to toe. That I do not jump at the chance to risk American lives does not change that.

Second, as I have said, feel free to get your country to go to war with the Taliban.

He's 23 and doesn't know his ass from a hot rock.

I do. I myself will go to this war if there is one, I will cut off their eggs and force them to eat. But this is not yet foreseen. They were never there on the side of the rebels. The KGB also brought in troops to suppress the Northern Alliance.

I do. I myself will go to this war if there is one, I will cut off their eggs and force them to eat. But this is not yet foreseen. They were never there on the side of the rebels. The KGB also brought in troops to suppress the Northern Alliance.

Yeah, I bet you would. You would shit your pants if you were ever faced with a real war.

The Taliban are associated with pan-Arabism. Hence their association with the Ba'ath.

The main reason that they exterminate the Khazars is that they are the people of Genghis Khan, together with the Uighurs they defeated the Arab Caliphate. This hinders the World Islamist Empire.

They don't even hide it at home.

So wait for a mosque to be erected on the site of the Statue of Liberty, if you do not want to help the rebels.
Reagan helped them only with weapons. It's not such a big price to pay for America's future.
Before they build mosques, they will fuck all American children in bacha bazi.

So wait for a mosque to be erected on the site of the Statue of Liberty, if you do not want to help the rebels.
Reagan helped them only with weapons. It's not such a big price to pay for America's future.
Before they build mosques, they will fuck all American children in bacha bazi.

I guess you need a boogeyman, and they fit.

There are already mosques here. I believe there are 15 or more in the Greater Atlanta area. No problems yet.

Forum List

Back