We need a real President again

To the younger generation, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to come of age in the USA with arguably the worst, most un-American POTUS in our history.

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

I'd just like to say I haven't seen so much wingnut butthurt in one thread since the day after the election last year.

Please proceed, wingnuts.

:)

Obama sucks. It has nothing to do with the color of his skin.

Wait a minute.

Maybe it's like the Zimmerman case. The reason Obama sucks so much is because he is a "white-black," just like Zimmerman was a "white-hispanic." In both cases we all know it's the white half that has caused the problems. Damn white people.

Last edited:
Obama has only been rated once by historians and that was at the end of his first two years in office. At that time 238 noted historians and presidential experts rated Obama 15th. best American president. Where Obama will be rated at the end of his terms in office or in twenty years remains unanswered.
What historians have access to is the total picture, who or what impeded him or who or what helped him. I would suspect that after four years after leaving office Obama will still be rated somewhere near the 15th best president.
Will Bush rise from his fifth worst president position?

Obama has only been rated once by historians and that was at the end of his first two years in office. At that time 238 noted historians and presidential experts rated Obama 15th. best American president. Where Obama will be rated at the end of his terms in office or in twenty years remains unanswered.
What historians have access to is the total picture, who or what impeded him or who or what helped him. I would suspect that after four years after leaving office Obama will still be rated somewhere near the 15th best president.

Historians are academics. Academics are overwhelmingly left-wing. Their bias is heavily reflected in their judgment of current or recent Presidents. Example: Ronald Reagan was rated very poorly by historians during his Presidency, and for about 10 years after he left office. Now he is considered one of the better Presidents of the 20th Century.

Left-wing academics view of Obama right now means less than nothing. I suspect you will see a very different result 30-40 years down the line. Ditto their assessment of Bush.

Last edited:

Historians are academics. Academics are overwhelmingly left-wing. Their bias is heavily reflected in their judgment of current or recent Presidents. Example: Ronald Reagan was rated very poorly by historians during his Presidency, and for about 10 years after he left office. Now he is considered one of the better Presidents of the 20th Century.

Left-wing academics view of Obama right now means less than nothing. I suspect you will see a very different result 30-40 years down the line. Ditto their assessment of Bush.

Reagan was rated 18 best American president in the 2010 rating.

Reagan was rated 18 best American president in the 2010 rating.

You exactly made my point. I have a book called "Rating the Presidents" copyright 2000. Reagan was rated 26th at that time. Ten years later he is at 18.

The academics who are asked to respond to these polls work for major universities. As I'm sure you know, most major universities are not academic hot beds of conservative thought. As the years pass, academic opinions begin to mellow toward guys like Reagan, and maybe look a little more realistically at guys like Kennedy.

Assholes like Nixon will always be assholes...but guys who were more nuanced...including Obama....will likely change considerably over time.

You must be a hopeless liberal who reads Huffington or some such crap! An objective person would say Obama is easily within the five worst presidents in our history. Some of us believe he's the worst! His weakening our country to the world, his lack of transparency and secrecy, his incompetence, his obvious lying tendency make him the worst.

He would never have been nominated in the first place unless he was a black liberal. His being glib and black kept him from being properly vetted. As a citizen, he could never have been approved by the FBI for a TSC due to his associations with Wright, Ayers, and Jones.

As a hypothetical conservative black, he would not have been nominated either.

He is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on America, yet some idiots rank him in the top 15! Amazing dumbasses!!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back