we need an open and honest discussion of Trump's crony Rex Tillerson

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Hard to believe few in the media talk about Tillerson while do talk about Manafort, Flynn and Trump/Putin

Tillerson is neck deep in Exxon as the ex CEO, a company currently doing mega billion dollar oil deals, mostly depending on no sanctions in the deal

this is common knowledge

The silver badge underscores the close ties that have existed for many years between Russia and Tillerson, the leading candidate to be President-elect Donald Trump's secretary of state.

The 64-year-old Tillerson, a lifetime Exxon employee, came up through the ranks by managing the company's Russia account.

In fact, his close relationship with Russia is one of the major reasons Tillerson was selected to succeed Lee Raymond as CEO of Exxon (XOM) in 2006, according to Steve Coll's book "Private Empire: ExxonMobil and American Power."

Once he became CEO, Exxon bet billions on Russia's vast but notoriously-elusive oil resources through a bold partnership with Russian oil giant Rosneft. Putin himself attended the 2011 signing ceremony for the deal with Rosneft, which is majority owned by Moscow.

Russia has already indicated it would welcome Tillerson being named America's top diplomat.

Behind the deep ties between Exxon's Rex Tillerson and Russia

Last edited:
Yep, Russia is definitely happy that Trump is in office. Not only will they get great diplomatic deals, but they will also be able to get their oil out on the world market and can start making money to get out of debt.

Yep, Russia is definitely happy that Trump is in office. Not only will they get great diplomatic deals, but they will also be able to get their oil out on the world market and can start making money to get out of debt.

Since Nov 9th, 2016 Putin has been the happiest man in the world, walking away

I doubt Tillerson or any other normal person cares about that "honest" discussion. Your liberal "open/honest discussions" remind me of discussions of the patients in a mental hospital. We all know Soros always "helps" you how to discuss the subject "properly" .

Last edited:
The left is a riot. They don't like one appointment because they lack experience with the parties involved in the department. Then another is considered over qualified. You remember the one looking for just right broke crap?

Hard to believe few in the media talk about Tillerson while do talk about Manafort, Flynn and Trump/Putin

Tillerson is neck deep in Exxon as the ex CEO, a company currently doing mega billion dollar oil deals, mostly depending on no sanctions in the deal

this is common knowledge

The silver badge underscores the close ties that have existed for many years between Russia and Tillerson, the leading candidate to be President-elect Donald Trump's secretary of state.

The 64-year-old Tillerson, a lifetime Exxon employee, came up through the ranks by managing the company's Russia account.

In fact, his close relationship with Russia is one of the major reasons Tillerson was selected to succeed Lee Raymond as CEO of Exxon (XOM) in 2006, according to Steve Coll's book "Private Empire: ExxonMobil and American Power."

Once he became CEO, Exxon bet billions on Russia's vast but notoriously-elusive oil resources through a bold partnership with Russian oil giant Rosneft. Putin himself attended the 2011 signing ceremony for the deal with Rosneft, which is majority owned by Moscow.

Russia has already indicated it would welcome Tillerson being named America's top diplomat.

I stopped reading after a hack like you called for an "honest and open discussion". You are capable of neither.

All of this Trump has done has been so blatent that people dont seem to know how to react.

For example: He actually nominated someone who for Labor Secretary that employed an illegal alien under the table, dodged taxes for years then gave his wife shiners on the regular.

And the Republicans never made a peep about it until it got too hot

I doubt Tillerson cares about that "honest" discussion. Your liberal "open/honest discussion" reminds a discussion of the patients in a mental hospital. We all know Soros will always "help" you how to discuss the subject "properly" .

Who says the discussion Ian"for" tillerson.

But thanks for the soros trollby. Typical of insane rightwingnuts who don't have a thought of their own

Loon

this is common knowledge

I stopped reading after a hack like you called for an "honest and open discussion". You are capable of neither.

By hack you of course mean he isn't a trumpeser loon

The left is a riot. They don't like one appointment because they lack experience with the parties involved in the department. Then another is considered over qualified. You remember the one looking for just right broke crap?

They are using the "thrown spaghetti" method of complaining. They use different reasons for each person, and see what sticks to the wall.

I doubt Tillerson cares about that "honest" discussion. Your liberal "open/honest discussion" reminds a discussion of the patients in a mental hospital. We all know Soros will always "help" you how to discuss the subject "properly" .

Who says the discussion Ian"for" tillerson.

But thanks for the soros trollby. Typical of insane rightwingnuts who don't have a thought of their own

Loon

Nice fill in the blanks post Jillian.

this is common knowledge

By hack you of course mean he isn't a trumpeser loon

No, by hack I mean hack, something you have tons of experience with.

I voted for Trump at the last minute, figuring even crazy change is better than the same crap slide to oppression we would get under Hillary.

All of this Trump has done has been so blatent that people dont seem to know how to react.

For example: He actually nominated someone who for Labor Secretary that employed an illegal alien under the table, dodged taxes for years then gave his wife shiners on the regular.

And the Republicans never made a peep about it until it got too hot

I'd call that experience.

this is common knowledge

that is neither open nor honest, please go to another thread

thank you

this is common knowledge

that is neither open nor honest, please go to another thread

thank you

1. You know you are not looking for an honest debate, so kindly take your indignation and cram it up your cram hole
2. What'eva, I do what I want
3. Why would having someone who has dealt with the Russians when it seems they will be one of the main antagonists going forward be a bad thing?

you mean like joining OPEC? You think they are willing to lose market shares even though they are doing fine with oil? LOL

Question of the day:

Will Tillerson be stupid enough to present a Reset Button to his counterpart on his first trip to Russia?

Well I can see this thread went nowhere

maybe I'll address Bannon next time and see how that flies

Forum List

Back