We need guns to defend ourselves. Chaos in New Mexico proves that.

Maybe it'd be better if the US were a society where you didn't need guns, problem is, everyone doesn't want to put the effort into making a better society.
So true, but there is unfortunately a segment of the population that would rather loot, rob, steal and kill to get what they want rather than put in a honest days work. Once we can get that population under control then we can have a discussion about how to reduce the overall number of firearms. Until then keeping ones family safe is the primary goal of legal gun owners

Of course we should have the right to defend ourselves. Fortunately we don't have the gun restrictions that other countries have. God bless America!

---...he broke free and jumped back over the wall. That’s when he pulled a gun from his waistband and fired a single shot before running off.---

We need guns to defend ourselves from the violent, lawless right – the rightwing fascist Jacksonville mass shooter is proof of that.

One? I can honestly say that all my peers have a lot more than one.
The Heller ruling that conservatives hate – reaffirming the fact that the Second Amendment right is not ‘unlimited’; that government has the authority to place limits and restrictions of the possession and acquisition of firearms consistent with Second Amendment case law.

That Heller ruling.

The Heller ruling, for instance?

Do you understand that the reason everyone needs a gun these days is because everyone else has one?
The Heller ruling said that the goddamn sicko Democrats running DC could not prevent a law abiding citizen from having a firearm in his own home. In his own home.

The Supreme Court did it because it says in the Bill of Rights that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. I shit you not. Go look it up.

I don't know why you stupid Moon Bats get so butt hurt over Heller, McDonald and Bruen. The Democrats always ignore the rule of law anyhow. Like all Leftest shitheads the law means nothing to them.

So true, but there is unfortunately a segment of the population that would rather loot, rob, steal and kill to get what they want rather than put in a honest days work. Once we can get that population under control then we can have a discussion about how to reduce the overall number of firearms. Until then keeping ones family safe is the primary goal of legal gun owners
Good luck violating my civil rights.

I new this bitch would just have to comment on my purposely misspelled word!
I am not a new bitch......I am an old bitch....

1696097153631.png

We need guns to defend ourselves from the violent, lawless right – the rightwing fascist Jacksonville mass shooter is proof of that.
It's an excellent idea for women and minorities to learn how to use firearms and have them what with INCELs becoming so violent.

Forum List

Back