🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need Knife Control.

earlycuyler

Extra long Bad Ass Cut.
Sep 17, 2011
Drivers seat.
Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.

Actually, what the Left wants is Total Thought Control.

They've accomplished a great deal of this with their takeover of public education, entertainment, and the MSM.

Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.

More people survive stab wounds though. GSW are more often fatal.

How many died?

I believe what the OP is suggesting is we should all carry AR-15's with 30 round clips to protect ourselves from stabbing.

A link would be nice. Here, I'll help you with that.

Several stabbed at Lone Star College | News - Home

As for the sarcastic point you were trying to make, here we have twelve to fourteen people who were stabbed. As of yet, there is no word of any deaths, although we just don't know yet. What we do know is that many of the victims only had minor injuries and did not even require medical attention. It is possible that there will be zero fatalities. Now, put a gun in the hands of the perpetrators and I can pretty much come to a conclusion that the victim's injuries would be much worse.

Basically, your point is a major fail. If you want to argue that we have a right to own as many guns as we want, make the argument, but please avoid making stupid statements like the one you based this thread on because it makes you look really dumb.

How many died?

Ever been stabbed ? Thats about the stupidest comment a person can make. You also miss the point.

As for the sarcastic point you were trying to make, here we have twelve to fourteen people who were stabbed. As of yet, there is no word of any deaths, although we just don't know yet. What we do know is that many of the victims only had minor injuries and did not even require medical attention. It is possible that there will be zero fatalities. Now, put a gun in the hands of the perpetrators and I can pretty much come to a conclusion that the victim's injuries would be much worse.

Basically, your point is a major fail. If you want to argue that we have a right to own as many guns as we want, make the argument, but please avoid making stupid statements like the one you based this thread on because it makes you look really dumb.

Ever been stabbed ? You also miss the point.

all big 'scary' knives are probably next on the liberals' list....

unless you have a universal background check and a special permit......:rolleyes:

I believe what the OP is suggesting is we should all carry AR-15's with 30 round clips to protect ourselves from stabbing.

Works for me. :clap2:

Ever been stabbed ? You also miss the point.

No, I did not miss the point. Your reference to banning knives was a play on gun control. It failed.

OK, right now I'm calling for an IMMEDIATE ban on ANY blade over 2 inches. Further, I want every citizen to report to his/her local police department and register any knife that you might have in your home. Next, ANY knife maker (whether it be in the US, Germany, Japan or China) should be required to IMMEDIATEY stop making ANY blades that might be considered "lethal".

WE HAVE TO THINK OF THE CHILDREN HERE!!!!

:cuckoo:

Damn, and to think that I just bought my Wife a set of Wusthofs........

Last edited:

At focusing the national debates where they belong.

The left is COMPLETELY controlling the dialog. And that dialog is limited to bullshit social issues.

Very little if any talk about jobs or the economy. The economy affects every American but instead everyone is arguing over issues that only affect a small minority.

Who do you blame Grumps. The GOP is the party of stupid and threads like this one are the reason why.

Forum List

Back