🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need Knife Control.

It's more crazy to put all the restrictions on the law abiding citizens who never would break any law, and still leave the criminals to do what they have always done....break the law.
I do understand that it's a "feel good" bill....but it does nothing to stop what has happened.

Good thing the laws aren't aimed at just law abiding citizens, they're aimed at everyone.

Now is when you use your textbook argument that criminals don't obey laws, right? Please, make that your follow up. PLEASE.
Follow up? How about the last two mass murderers used stolen guns...is that follow up enough for you? No matter what gun laws that would have been in place would have stopped those murders. Oh...that's some "follow up" for you.

Like I said....nothing but "feel good" bills

I don't disagree that most of the proposed bills are worthless. Feel good bills is a good term.

They need to be much stricter.

Good thing the laws aren't aimed at just law abiding citizens, they're aimed at everyone.

Now is when you use your textbook argument that criminals don't obey laws, right? Please, make that your follow up. PLEASE.
Follow up? How about the last two mass murderers used stolen guns...is that follow up enough for you? No matter what gun laws that would have been in place would have stopped those murders. Oh...that's some "follow up" for you.

I don't disagree that most of the proposed bills are worthless. Feel good bills is a good term.

Yet, the mass murders will continue no matter if the laws are "much stricter"....even if you eliminated the guns from the people you didn't have to worry about in the first place.
But, it is a power grab for the government and I do know that you're good with that. :eusa_whistle:

Yet, the mass murders will continue no matter if the laws are "much stricter"....even if you eliminated the guns from the people you didn't have to worry about in the first place.
But, it is a power grab for the government and I do know that you're good with that. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, no they wouldn't. Certainly not at the regular frequency we see them now. There is enough data from many other countries that tell us that this is true.

Enough with the power grab and "you love government" nonsense. It's ridiculous, not based in reality and just exposes you as the selfish prick that you are.

And yet, >4x more people are murderd by knives, etc, than 'assault weapons'.

No one needs to look any further than to see that knives do just as much damage, if not more than guns. On the same day as the Sandy Hook massacre, a Chinese man entered Chenpeng Village Primary School in the Guangshan county town of Xinyang China and began attacking school children with a knife. He stabbed 22 children.

A bloody day for children ? 20 killed by gunfire, 22 stabbed

How many died? How many of those stabbed lived to see another day?

Keep proving the point that easy access to guns needs to be restricted. LOL.

So a piss poor attacker makes a difference?? Why not a piss poor shooter then?? I slice you with a knife, you're wondering where those pearly gates came from

Actually, no they wouldn't. Certainly not at the regular frequency we see them now. There is enough data from many other countries that tell us that this is true.

Enough with the power grab and "you love government" nonsense. It's ridiculous, not based in reality and just exposes you as the selfish prick that you are.

So you're basically saying that human life is more important than individual liberty and freedom? Why is that argument then turned around when it comes to abortion? You either believe that statement or you don't, you can't have it both ways.

No one needs to look any further than to see that knives do just as much damage, if not more than guns. On the same day as the Sandy Hook massacre, a Chinese man entered Chenpeng Village Primary School in the Guangshan county town of Xinyang China and began attacking school children with a knife. He stabbed 22 children.

A bloody day for children ? 20 killed by gunfire, 22 stabbed

So a piss poor attacker makes a difference?? Why not a piss poor shooter then?? I slice you with a knife, you're wondering where those pearly gates came from

Yes, a gun can make even a piss poor attacker in to an efficient killer. Was Adam Lanza a trained assassin? He sure killed a lot of people pretty quickly.

And who are you pretending, you're no rambo, stop pretending to be a tough guy on the internet.

So you're basically saying that human life is more important than individual liberty and freedom? Why is that argument then turned around when it comes to abortion? You either believe that statement or you don't, you can't have it both ways.

Yes that's what I am saying. It's why I don't support late term abortions when the fetus is viable.

Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.

A link would be nice. Here, I'll help you with that.

Several stabbed at Lone Star College | News - Home

As for the sarcastic point you were trying to make, here we have twelve to fourteen people who were stabbed. As of yet, there is no word of any deaths, although we just don't know yet. What we do know is that many of the victims only had minor injuries and did not even require medical attention. It is possible that there will be zero fatalities. Now, put a gun in the hands of the perpetrators and I can pretty much come to a conclusion that the victim's injuries would be much worse.

Basically, your point is a major fail. If you want to argue that we have a right to own as many guns as we want, make the argument, but please avoid making stupid statements like the one you based this thread on because it makes you look really dumb.

Ever been stabbed ? You also miss the point.

Yeah..I have. What's your point?

Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.
no we need to ban knives like this !!

Attachments

• $knifescope.jpg
    $knifescope.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
imagine how many cuts per second you can inflict with this !!

Attachments

• $electric-knife-ks-22801-187.jpg
    $electric-knife-ks-22801-187.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 54

Yes, a gun can make even a piss poor attacker in to an efficient killer. Was Adam Lanza a trained assassin? He sure killed a lot of people pretty quickly.

And who are you pretending, you're no rambo, stop pretending to be a tough guy on the internet.

And a knife cannot?? A garotte?? A crossbow??

And fuck you...

It is the person, not the weapon... But hey, limiting the law abiding has prevented all those attacks. I mean, NOBODY gets hold of the weapons when they are outlawed!!! :rolleyes:

More people survive stab wounds though. GSW are more often fatal.

Maybe, but a knife wound is just as destructive, and can be just as deadly.

As for the sarcastic point you were trying to make, here we have twelve to fourteen people who were stabbed. As of yet, there is no word of any deaths, although we just don't know yet. What we do know is that many of the victims only had minor injuries and did not even require medical attention. It is possible that there will be zero fatalities. Now, put a gun in the hands of the perpetrators and I can pretty much come to a conclusion that the victim's injuries would be much worse.

Basically, your point is a major fail. If you want to argue that we have a right to own as many guns as we want, make the argument, but please avoid making stupid statements like the one you based this thread on because it makes you look really dumb.

Your birth was a major fail.

Ever been stabbed ? You also miss the point.

No, I did not miss the point. Your reference to banning knives was a play on gun control. It failed.

No, you missed it completely.

At focusing the national debates where they belong.

The left is COMPLETELY controlling the dialog. And that dialog is limited to bullshit social issues.

Very little if any talk about jobs or the economy. The economy affects every American but instead everyone is arguing over issues that only affect a small minority.

Who do you blame Grumps. The GOP is the party of stupid and threads like this one are the reason why.

^ another poster child for abortion. You tards just dont get it.

What we should do is for every murder trial, automatically outlaw the weapon used to commit the crime. If government prevents us from having anything dangerous or that we can hurt each other with, then we will be safe, right?

For those incapable of thinking of anything outside of the left/right BS you have been trained to think of shit in since 2000, this should be yet another glaring example that we dont have a "insert tool here" issue, we have a people issue. If anyone could pleas explain how those Clinton era crime bill laws would have prevented this indecent ?

Forum List

Back