🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need Knife Control.

Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.

More people survive stab wounds though. GSW are more often fatal.

I believe what the OP is suggesting is we should all carry AR-15's with 30 round clips to protect ourselves from stabbing.

No but if you have a concealed carry and a hand gun you can prevent yourself from being stabbed.

Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.
And yet, >4x more people are murderd by knives, etc, than 'assault weapons'.

No one needs to look any further than to see that knives do just as much damage, if not more than guns. On the same day as the Sandy Hook massacre, a Chinese man entered Chenpeng Village Primary School in the Guangshan county town of Xinyang China and began attacking school children with a knife. He stabbed 22 children.

A bloody day for children ? 20 killed by gunfire, 22 stabbed

Last edited:
This thread only further proves how idiotic you gun lovers are. A mass attack using another weapon besides a gun results in far fewer (possibly none at all) deaths.

Thanks for proving the point that there will always be crazy people but remove guns from the equation and more people survive when those crazy people attack.

No one needs to look any further than to see that knives do just as much damage, if not more than guns. On the same day as the Sandy Hook massacre, a Chinese man entered Chenpeng Village Primary School in the Guangshan county town of Xinyang China and began attacking school children with a knife. He stabbed 22 children.

A bloody day for children ? 20 killed by gunfire, 22 stabbed

How many died? How many of those stabbed lived to see another day?

Keep proving the point that easy access to guns needs to be restricted. LOL.

Believe me, if guns were already illegal this would be the left's cause.

This thread only further proves how idiotic you gun lovers are. A mass attack using another weapon besides a gun results in far fewer (possibly none at all) deaths.

Thanks for proving the point that there will always be crazy people but remove guns from the equation and more people survive when those crazy people attack.

It's more crazy to put all the restrictions on the law abiding citizens who never would break any law, and still leave the criminals to do what they have always done....break the law.
I do understand that it's a "feel good" bill....but it does nothing to stop what has happened.

There won't be any knife control, as knives are no threat to government troops with fully automatic weapons.

It's more crazy to put all the restrictions on the law abiding citizens who never would break any law, and still leave the criminals to do what they have always done....break the law.
I do understand that it's a "feel good" bill....but it does nothing to stop what has happened.

Good thing the laws aren't aimed at just law abiding citizens, they're aimed at everyone.

Now is when you use your textbook argument that criminals don't obey laws, right? Please, make that your follow up. PLEASE.

LOL

Read my post. A Chinese man goes into a school full of children and stabs 22 of them with the full intent of killing them all. You don't use knives to cause injury, you use them to cause death and carnage. We aren't crazy, we just know you can kill someone with just about anything, a knife, a pencil, a large rock... a gun; It doesn't matter the tool, it's the person who killed them.

And as for you, I'd love for you to throw some of your Liberal anti-gun arguments in my direction, I will demolish them.

No one was stabbed. All were slashed. It wasn't a knife. It was a box-cutter.

(But it's off to a good start.)

Last edited:

Good thing the laws aren't aimed at just law abiding citizens, they're aimed at everyone.

Now is when you use your textbook argument that criminals don't obey laws, right? Please, make that your follow up. PLEASE.
Follow up? How about the last two mass murderers used stolen guns...is that follow up enough for you? No matter what gun laws that would have been in place would have stopped those murders. Oh...that's some "follow up" for you.

Like I said....nothing but "feel good" bills

LOL

Read my post. A Chinese man goes into a school full of children and stabs 22 of them with the full intent of killing them all. You don't use knives to cause injury, you use them to cause death and carnage. We aren't crazy, we just know you can kill someone with just about anything, a knife, a pencil, a large rock... a gun; It doesn't matter the tool, it's the person who killed them.

And as for you, I'd love for you to throw some of your Liberal anti-gun arguments in my direction, I will demolish them.

I did read your post. And responded. I'll ask again.

How many of those children who were stabbed ended up dying?

How many of those children were able to recover from their injuries and live another day.?

Thanks for posting that article and proving my point.

So go ahead, and demolish my argument slick.

Forum List

Back