🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need Knife Control.

Which illustrates why we need to be much more stringent in these background checks.
The more stringent you make them the more impossible they are to enforce - all of which goes to illustrate the fallacy of passing laws inmtended to prevent people from breaking the law.
:dunno:

Nice dodge of the question by the way. Something else you've gotten very good at with practice.
There was no dodge. People go to Dick's when they want overpriced new guns. Why they do this is beyond me.
So passing a law--any law--is useless using your "logic".
Passing laws intended to prevent people from breaking the law is inane.
Passing laws that allow us to punish criminals make all the sense in the world.
You seeh the former; there are more than enough of the latter.

As for Dicks...yeah apparently the black market has all any criminal will ever need at rock bottom prices, it's totally accessible...and everyone knows "a guy"
Pretty much. Criminals get guns thru the black market all the time. :dunno:
Explain to us all how you plan to regulate the black market.

so we should just do nothing to ever try to stop a guy from walking into Applebee's and murdering everyone
The very idea that we can pass laws that will prevent people from breaking the law is absurd on its face.

:lol: You seem to self proclaim your victory over me. The only reason I could come up with is that it makes you sleep good at night without the Ambien.
The 270 million guns are the legal guns..
And, if these guns are rendered unserviceable at a rate of 1 million per year...
I have a 100-yr ofls demi-auto 22 that works every bit as well as it did in the day it came home from the store; the idea ppresented here regarding the timely 'wearing out' of guns is absurd on its face.
Eventually.
If by "eventually" you mean over -several- centuries, sure.

Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.
You will have to pry my knife from my cold dead hand.

You can only be trusted with a spork. And only after three background checks and if you have never been adjudicated mentally ill.

Gun politics in Switzerland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

start there, then consider that they all may not have thee sig as not everyone would be ft for "military" service, and that in some places they keep all the guns in depots. still, two mass shootings in a year, and in a country that highly regulates fire arms. The fact that you are still looking at items proves that you have no ability to think for your self. That or you are to lazy to do it. Our issue is not guns, or there availability, its people . Yet again, we have another instance of a person with documented mental issues allowed to run free and harm people. But, according to you, it doesn't matter as they were only stabbed so it doesn't count.

2011 report sheds light on Dylan Quick's past | khou.com Houston

The Equusearch report from 2011 also stated that Quick’s mother reported he had a "mental breakdown" and contacted his parents to come get him at the college. It also mentioned that his mother was “trying to find mental help for him."

So, when you said every residence is required to have the rifle you posted a picture of, you were lying?

Nope. Read it you doofas.

Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.

We need crime control...

Yup.

You will have to pry my knife from my cold dead hand.

You can only be trusted with a spork. And only after three background checks and if you have never been adjudicated mentally ill.

That will make peeling a apple a real bitch.

In switzerland every home is required to have a gun and they have a tiny crime rate. Our crime rate has nothing to do with gun ownership. our crime rate comes from several things, 1. cultural decline 2. liberals letting criminals walk 3. generational welfare 4. laws not being enforced 5. Drugs 6. high unemployment 7. no dicipline allowed in schools.

In short, our crime rate is the direct result of years of liberal policies.

And with an exception of 4 years tween 76-80, the GOP controlled the white house....perhaps there is blame on both sides. Hows 1-7 apply to Adam Lanza?

As for the Swiss, what gun model are they required to have?

The same as their military uses.

images

Army issued, full auto rock and roll baby!!

So, we're now back to EVERY HOME having to have one of these guns in their house by law? Either the law requires it or not....so which is it?

Seems pretty black an white...it's a yes or no question....

Does the law require every household to have this weapon or was Redfish lying?

M4 Shooter is an immature idiot. He's not worth the time of day.

There are much worse people here.

Hard to believe, isn't it??

No not really. I'd rather have someone believe they are making a legitimate argument and fall flat on their face than someone who doesn't even try (see nearly any of the 9/11 Truthers).

It's been the only tool the Feds have used for decades to keep the speed limit 55 MPH...depriving states of FHF otherwise. States have used their taxing ability to reduce cigarette usage for nearly a decade or more. They don't call it that, it's part of the funding to pay for what smoking costs the state.

And what? Lets say you own 10 guns. If someone you never met wants to buy one "no questions asked" you're going to sell it?

BTW..I sleep fine at night and nothing that happens on this board has any bearing on that....you seem obsessed with my sleep habits.

:lol: You seem to self proclaim your victory over me. The only reason I could come up with is that it makes you sleep good at night without the Ambien.

The 270 million guns are the legal guns....only, not the black market guns.
Remember...my premis all along has been that a criminal will always be able to obtain a gun. You think you can create a scenario that will do away with guns......that's known as a pie-in-the-sky scenario. Incredibly unlikely

Nonsense...Show me where I EVER said such a thing. If I were in favor of such a thing, there are much more effective tools than something I said would take decades.

Care to comment on the blue section above?

Actually, I didn't have to give or sell my weapons to end up on the black market. They just came in and took them while I was at work.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back