🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need Knife Control.

My plans would dry up the availability of weaponry as proven with tobacco. Your plan is to do nothing. IOW 26dead kids mean nothing to you. Perhaps you can tell us how you would have prevented Oakland, VA Tech, Columbine, Aurora, and Newtown. Costs of doing business....right?

Your plan on drying up the guns from the very people you wouldn't ever have to worry about. Seems stupid to me, but what ever gets you to sleep at night, I guess.

Maybe Adam's mom doesn't buy the weapons he used. We didn't worry about her...right?

Maybe since Adam's mom didn't have the gun he just went to the black market to purchase it....since you want to make up scenario's to fit your mantra....go right ahead.
The more you people want to restrict legal guns from legal gun owners the more of a black market you will create, just no denying that.....just sayin'

Your plan on drying up the guns from the very people you wouldn't ever have to worry about. Seems stupid to me, but what ever gets you to sleep at night, I guess.

Maybe Adam's mom doesn't buy the weapons he used. We didn't worry about her...right?

Maybe since Adam's mom didn't have the gun he just went to the black market to purchase it....since you want to make up scenario's to fit your mantra....go right ahead.
The more you people want to restrict legal guns from legal gun owners the more of a black market you will create, just no denying that.....just sayin'
The mental hoops these people have to jump thru just to keep their argument going is astounding, and would signify to an intellectually honest person that their argument isn't worth poop.

The mental hoops these people have to jump thru just to keep their argument going is astounding, and would signify to an intellectually honest person that their argument isn't worth poop.

I tend to agree. All they would have to do is look at the crime rate with using guns in Chicago where guns are illegal.

Bingo...if he doesn't have the money...the threat ends or is at least delayed.

And...what? The price is high due to short supply, risk, and profit. My point all along. Thanks for making it for me...again.

Really...so an 18 y/o girl in Geneva living alone is required to have one of those? Interesting.

Gun politics in Switzerland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Number of guns in circulation

In some 2001 statistics, it is noted that there are about 420,000 assault rifles (fully automatic, or "selective fire") stored at private homes, mostly SIG SG 550 models. Additionally, there are some 320,000 semi-auto rifles and military pistols exempted from military service in private possession, all selective-fire weapons having been converted to semi-automatic operation only. In addition, there are several hundred thousand other semi-automatic small arms classified as carbines. The total number of firearms in private homes is estimated minimally at 1.2 million to 3 million.

Yes.

So every residence in Switzerland has that rifle in it by law? Yes or No.

Well?

And...what? The price is high due to short supply, risk, and profit. My point all along. Thanks for making it for me...again.
Could you fluff up your false premise any more than you are? :lol:
Have you even priced a gun from the black market? It will obviously surprise you. :eusa_whistle:

Have you even priced a gun from the black market? It will obviously surprise you. :eusa_whistle:

So in your world...supply and demand have no bearing....got it.

Wake up, Candy....the supply is already here. :eusa_whistle:

True...

As time passes....the supply reduces. If we stopped making lamps, over time the supply of lamps will reduce. Guns are no different.

Anything else?

So if Dick's Sporting goods is being undercut by Guido in the parking lot...why do people go to Dick's?

Number of guns in circulation

In some 2001 statistics, it is noted that there are about 420,000 assault rifles (fully automatic, or "selective fire") stored at private homes, mostly SIG SG 550 models. Additionally, there are some 320,000 semi-auto rifles and military pistols exempted from military service in private possession, all selective-fire weapons having been converted to semi-automatic operation only. In addition, there are several hundred thousand other semi-automatic small arms classified as carbines. The total number of firearms in private homes is estimated minimally at 1.2 million to 3 million.

Yes.

Well?

Anyone?

So if Dick's Sporting goods is being undercut by Guido in the parking lot...why do people go to Dick's?

Really? :cuckoo:

True...

As time passes....the supply reduces. If we stopped making lamps, over time the supply of lamps will reduce. Guns are no different.

Anything else?

In time, our Sun will burn out.

I have an 1883 Springfield "Trapdoor" that's like brand new. Get serious with your dreaming, Candy

An excellent question - whch, of course, illustrates why background checks are ineffective.

True...

Anything else?

I have an 1883 Springfield "Trapdoor" that's like brand new. Get serious with your dreaming, Candy

Every time you bring up one of these "I've got one of these" or "There are muskets from the Mayflower that still work"...it just re-enforces how rare a species these things are.

You sound more and more defeated every day. It's because you are.

An excellent question - whch, of course, illustrates why background checks are ineffective.

Which illustrates why we need to be much more stringent in these background checks.

Nice dodge of the question by the way. Something else you've gotten very good at with practice.

Really? :cuckoo:

Yeah...you're saying the price is no different. Surely it's not the high school kid behind the counter and all of her "expertise"...right?

Please tell us how Dick's competes when you're saying the price is no different. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

True...

Anything else?

Every time you bring up one of these "I've got one of these" or "There are muskets from the Mayflower that still work"...it just re-enforces how rare a species these things are.

If you think you've defeated me and it helps you sleep at night....go ahead .
Afterall, I just want you to feel good about yourself. :eusa_whistle:

Guns aren't like cigs....they don't wear out easily or grow stale. We have approx. 270,000,000 guns in America....chew on that for awhile, Candy.

Last edited:
True...

Anything else?

They are rare because they were replaced with better technology, so people took the old guns and melted them down. Also, they are rare because there really were not that many of them in the first place. At the height of it's power the British Empire probably had less than 1 million muskets, there are well over 200 million guns in private hands in the US, and millions more in the hands of the government. Given that there are still hundreds, if not thousands, of muskets left 200 years after they were obsolete, how long do you think it will take before all the guns in existence will disappear if we simply stop making them? 1000 years? 5000?

Last edited:

Well?

Anyone?

start there, then consider that they all may not have thee sig as not everyone would be ft for "military" service, and that in some places they keep all the guns in depots. still, two mass shootings in a year, and in a country that highly regulates fire arms. The fact that you are still looking at items proves that you have no ability to think for your self. That or you are to lazy to do it. Our issue is not guns, or there availability, its people . Yet again, we have another instance of a person with documented mental issues allowed to run free and harm people. But, according to you, it doesn't matter as they were only stabbed so it doesn't count.

2011 report sheds light on Dylan Quick's past | khou.com Houston

The Equusearch report from 2011 also stated that Quick’s mother reported he had a "mental breakdown" and contacted his parents to come get him at the college. It also mentioned that his mother was “trying to find mental help for him."

Forum List

Back