🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need Knife Control.

But the issue IS what is used in these attacks. There will always be mental illness. While we do need to treat the people, you can't live under the assumption that mental illness can be eradicated. What we can do, which has been done in countless other countries, is prevent the mentally ill from being able to so easily obtain weapons that are highly efficient at killing. People will continue to do bad things, but the damage that they do can be controlled by limiting what types of devices and weapons they have at their disposal.

Denying this is exposing your ignorance and selfishness.

First off, lets get rid of the idea that guns are highly efficient at anything other than propelling a projectile. That is what they are designed to do, and that is what defines them legally, which is why a starter pistol, which can only fire blanks, is still a gun under the law.

Second, we need to get rid of the alternative argument that guns make it easier to kill, they don't. It is no easier to kill people with a gun than it is with a cough drop. Both of them can kill, and both of them can help. The only real difference between them is that you have an irrational fear of guns.

As for crazy people, feel free to figure out a way to tell me who will go off and kill people and we can then talk about. Not who might, but who will. Once you do that we can consider the problem wither their right to live their own life free from your arrogance is outweighed by my need to be afraid of the possibility that they might kill me.

What was that about ignorance and selfishness?

Bwhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Simply amazing.

Show me one person who was ever murdered with a cough drop.......bahahahahahahahaahah.

If cough drops were an effective method of killing someone, why aren't people using them to commit their crimes.

"Give me your money or I'm going to make you suck on this cough drop" - are words never uttered in the history of mankind.

Are you fucking serious? YOU ARE!!!

That's the best part of all of this.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!!

Holy shit I'm actually tearing up from laughter.

Thanks for the awesome display of ignorance.

It doesn't sound like the right is very concerned about the people that were hurt in this knife attack. Actually you all sound happy about it. Just more proof as to why not everybody should own a gun.

Actually, Rinata, the left was downplaying the stabbings in Tx. The right was concerned about the stabbings.....the left not so much because nobody died.
The left not so much because it wasn't a shooting involving white kids.

First off, lets get rid of the idea that guns are highly efficient at anything other than propelling a projectile. That is what they are designed to do, and that is what defines them legally, which is why a starter pistol, which can only fire blanks, is still a gun under the law.

Second, we need to get rid of the alternative argument that guns make it easier to kill, they don't. It is no easier to kill people with a gun than it is with a cough drop. Both of them can kill, and both of them can help. The only real difference between them is that you have an irrational fear of guns.

As for crazy people, feel free to figure out a way to tell me who will go off and kill people and we can then talk about. Not who might, but who will. Once you do that we can consider the problem wither their right to live their own life free from your arrogance is outweighed by my need to be afraid of the possibility that they might kill me.

What was that about ignorance and selfishness?

Bwhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Simply amazing.

Show me one person who was ever murdered with a cough drop.......bahahahahahahahaahah.

If cough drops were an effective method of killing someone, why aren't people using them to commit their crimes.

"Give me your money or I'm going to make you suck on this cough drop" - are words never uttered in the history of mankind.

Are you fucking serious? YOU ARE!!!

That's the best part of all of this.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!!

Holy shit I'm actually tearing up from laughter.

Thanks for the awesome display of ignorance.

A cough drop he says!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

It doesn't sound like the right is very concerned about the people that were hurt in this knife attack. Actually you all sound happy about it. Just more proof as to why not everybody should own a gun.

My Son attends school at that campus. I got a text from him stating he was sent a message telling him to stay off campus. So yeah, as a person who has been stabbed and slashed, I am concerned for the kids. Seeing a stabbing, and being stabbed is horrifying, when you realize what has happened. So no, I am not one of you sheep that gets talking points off the news then blathers them all over message boards. I am a victim of violent crime who wants the real issue, which is nut jobs dealt with.

Taxes to limit the supply of things that kill..no problem there. Its what weve done with cigs and we are saving lives.

No reason we can not do that with guns.

So you WOULD be good with taxing the hell out of abortions. Hmmmm....

Governments tax and credit behaviors to influence desired outcomes. If the conservatives wish to alienate women forever...go for it.

not all women want to kill their unborn children. There are many women who do not support abortion, not all women are left wing libtards.

Governments tax and credit behaviors to influence desired outcomes. If the conservatives wish to alienate women forever...go for it.

not all women want to kill their unborn children. There are many women who do not support abortion, not all women are left wing libtards.
Never mind that a number of state that have shown a long-term desire to limit abortions as much as possible - accordiong to CC they could do this thru taxation and not run afoul of the constitution.

$15,000 per abortion - think that will do it?

Never mind that a number of state that have shown a long-term desire to limit abortions as much as possible - accordiong to CC they could do this thru taxation and not run afoul of the constitution.

how ya gonna collect the tax from the guy doing abortions in the back room of a bar?

how ya gonna collect the tax from the guy doing abortions in the back room of a bar?
Same way you collect it from the guy that sells the gun from the trunk of his car.

Same way you collect it from the guy that sells the gun from the trunk of his car.

:clap2::clap2:

I was in Bed Bath and Beyond earlier today. the crazy store was full of knives of all sizes and shapes--------murder weapons just waiting to be picked up by a crazy killer.

all knives should have serial numbers on them and be registered. If a crime is committed with one, the owner should go to jail for 50 years---------we can no longer tolerate the mass knife ownership in this country.

A guy across the street is working on drywall in my neighbors house.--------Holy shit! he has a big curved knife in his belt-------call the feds, he might be a murderer. I am going right over there and asking to see his permit

We need ABORTION control first...How many children are killed every day from it..

then we can go after knives, bats, cars, pools, buses, fist (they just should be cut off the person) etc etc

A guy across the street is working on drywall in my neighbors house.--------Holy shit! he has a big curved knife in his belt-------call the feds, he might be a murderer. I am going right over there and asking to see his permit

While your at it, please see that he is permitted and back round checked on his hole saw, hammer, and screw drivers to.

While your at it, please see that he is permitted and back round checked on his hole saw, hammer, and screw drivers to.

Holy shit! he has a hole saw too? everybody run :eek::eek:

Good point..the upshot is the politics of the situation.

Yeah..politicians arent given to commiting suicide like that.

More enforcement...now you're talking. Don't forget the new liability insurance requirements.

Yeah...keep up the war on women...it served you so well in the past.

Yeah...keep up the war on women...it served you so well in the past.

Is it a war on women? 50% of more of the babies aborted are female, so I guess you're right, it is a war on women. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back