🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need Knife Control.

Governments tax and credit behaviors to influence desired outcomes. If the conservatives wish to alienate women forever...go for it.

not all women want to kill their unborn children. There are many women who do not support abortion, not all women are left wing libtards.

Yeah...keep up the war on women...it served you so well in the past.

War on women? really? how is women being against abortion a war on women?

We must do it now for our children's sake.

I was in Bed Bath and Beyond earlier today. the crazy store was full of knives of all sizes and shapes--------murder weapons just waiting to be picked up by a crazy killer.

all knives should have serial numbers on them and be registered. If a crime is committed with one, the owner should go to jail for 50 years---------we can no longer tolerate the mass knife ownership in this country.

not all women want to kill their unborn children. There are many women who do not support abortion, not all women are left wing libtards.
Never mind that a number of state that have shown a long-term desire to limit abortions as much as possible - accordiong to CC they could do this thru taxation and not run afoul of the constitution.
$15,000 per abortion - think that will do it?
Yeah..politicians arent given to commiting suicide like that.
Glad you agree that such a tax does not violate the constitution.

We must do it now for our children's sake.

I was in Bed Bath and Beyond earlier today. the crazy store was full of knives of all sizes and shapes--------murder weapons just waiting to be picked up by a crazy killer.

all knives should have serial numbers on them and be registered. If a crime is committed with one, the owner should go to jail for 50 years---------we can no longer tolerate the mass knife ownership in this country.

I could not disagree any stronger. According to the communists over at MSNBC, those "pesky little" kids don't actually "belong" to us any longer but belong, instead, to the "collective".

My take on it? Let MSNBC "do it" for the kiddies......

:razz::razz:

It doesn't sound like the right is very concerned about the people that were hurt in this knife attack.
Says she who hopes for more dead children so as to better push her agenda on guns...

I have never said anything like that. You're a liar. There is absolutely no basis for you to make such a comment. Yet again you have shown your true colors.

Not only are you a liar but you couldn't care less about the children that were slaughtered. You're a selfish ass hole that only cares about yourself. I am too good to talk to the likes of you.

It doesn't sound like the right is very concerned about the people that were hurt in this knife attack. Actually you all sound happy about it. Just more proof as to why not everybody should own a gun.

Actually, Rinata, the left was downplaying the stabbings in Tx. The right was concerned about the stabbings.....the left not so much because nobody died.

I am so glad that nobody died, Meister. Using a knife on people is as devastating as using a gun. I have been following the Jodi Arias trial and the way she slaughtered that poor man is a sin. I hope she pays for it.

So I am also concerned about the stabbings in Texas. I don't know how anyone could not be, but I know you're right about the downplaying. I don't agree with that.

It doesn't sound like the right is very concerned about the people that were hurt in this knife attack.
Says she who hopes for more dead children so as to better push her agenda on guns...

I have never said anything like that. You're a liar. There is absolutely no basis for you to make such a comment. Yet again you have shown your true colors.

Not only are you a liar but you couldn't care less about the children that were slaughtered. You're a selfish ass hole that only cares about yourself. I am too good to talk to the likes of you.
:eusa_hand:

We all know that you, as well as all the other anti-gun loons, are only concerned with pushing your agenda and will use whatever means necessary to do so.

Those kids at Newtown? A means, justified by your end. Nothing more.

Want proof?
Neither you nor any of your ilk have suggested a 'solution' that would have stopped the Newtown shooting or another like it.

Governments tax and credit behaviors to influence desired outcomes. If the conservatives wish to alienate women forever...go for it.

Never mind that a number of state that have shown a long-term desire to limit abortions as much as possible - accordiong to CC they could do this thru taxation and not run afoul of the constitution.

If history is an indicator, yes they can. Politics stops the government from doing a great many things. If tobacco were corn or grain, you would not see the assault on Smokers rights...but . politically its convenient to attack them.

Yeah...keep up the war on women...it served you so well in the past.

Is it a war on women? 50% of more of the babies aborted are female, so I guess you're right, it is a war on women. :eusa_shhh:

Those are fetuses...women kept McCain and Romney out of office dummy. #332-206

If history is an indicator, yes they can.
:lol: :eusa_hand:
As soon a state tried taxing abortions with the intent of restricting the right to same, you'd be the first to scream that it is unconstitutional to do so.

We all know that you, as well as all the other anti-gun loons, are only concerned with pushing your agenda and will use whatever means necessary to do so.

Want proof?
Neither you nor any of your ilk have suggested a 'solution' that would have stopped the Newtown shooting or another like it.

Ahhh so if we cant prevent a tragedy we should do nothing? :cuckoo:

Want proof?
What you want to do does nothing with respect to the tragedy in any way whatseover.
As such, it proves that you use the deaths of those kids to push your agenda.

IOW: dead kids make you happy.

Last edited:
The same as their military uses.

images

Army issued, full auto rock and roll baby!!

Really...so an 18 y/o girl in Geneva living alone is required to have one of those? Interesting.

Gun politics in Switzerland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Number of guns in circulation

In some 2001 statistics, it is noted that there are about 420,000 assault rifles (fully automatic, or "selective fire") stored at private homes, mostly SIG SG 550 models. Additionally, there are some 320,000 semi-auto rifles and military pistols exempted from military service in private possession, all selective-fire weapons having been converted to semi-automatic operation only. In addition, there are several hundred thousand other semi-automatic small arms classified as carbines. The total number of firearms in private homes is estimated minimally at 1.2 million to 3 million.

Yes.

So every residence in Switzerland has that rifle in it by law? Yes or No.

Want proof?
What you want to do does nothing with respect to the tragedy in any way whatseover.

IOW. dead kids make you happy.

My plans would dry up the availability of weaponry as proven with tobacco. Your plan is to do nothing. IOW 26dead kids mean nothing to you. Perhaps you can tell us how you would have prevented Oakland, VA Tech, Columbine, Aurora, and Newtown. Costs of doing business....right?

My plans would dry up the availability of weaponry as proven with tobacco. Your plan is to do nothing. IOW 26dead kids mean nothing to you. Perhaps you can tell us how you would have prevented Oakland, VA Tech, Columbine, Aurora, and Newtown. Costs of doing business....right?

Your plan on drying up the guns from the very people you wouldn't ever have to worry about. Seems stupid to me, but what ever gets you to sleep at night, I guess.

Last edited:

My plans would dry up the availability of weaponry as proven with tobacco.
To that end, you go to bed every night, hoping to hear of another school shooting the next day.

Your plan on drying up the guns from the very people you wouldn't ever have to worry about. Seems stupid to me, but what ever gets you to sleep at night, I guess.

Maybe Adam's mom doesn't buy the weapons he used. We didn't worry about her...right?

My plans would dry up the availability of weaponry as proven with tobacco.
To that end, you go to bed every night, hoping to hear of another school shooting the next day.

Personal attacks are a poor substitute for reasoned commentary...not that you ever engaged in reasoned commentary.

Forum List

Back