🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need Knife Control.

Oh, and so you know, My Son received a message to get off campus and stay off campus. This is how I heard about this, not Foux news.

Actually, no they wouldn't. Certainly not at the regular frequency we see them now. There is enough data from many other countries that tell us that this is true.

Enough with the power grab and "you love government" nonsense. It's ridiculous, not based in reality and just exposes you as the selfish prick that you are.

So you're basically saying that human life is more important than individual liberty and freedom? Why is that argument then turned around when it comes to abortion? You either believe that statement or you don't, you can't have it both ways.

Yes that's what I am saying. It's why I don't support late term abortions when the fetus is viable.

If that's the case, then we should create a scientific measurement to determine the likelihood someone is to commit a crime, and lock them up before they commit it. Saving human life is more important than freedom and liberty, right? And it is the person that murders, the weapons of choice are endless. Makes more sense to 'ban' or eliminate the freedoms of those who would commit crime before they can do so than to try to ban every implement that can be used to murder. On occasion, it is only words that are used to commit mass murder, i.e. Hitler, should we get to the point where speech is curtailed as well? How far are you willing to go using the guise of 'human life'?

So a piss poor attacker makes a difference?? Why not a piss poor shooter then?? I slice you with a knife, you're wondering where those pearly gates came from

Yes, a gun can make even a piss poor attacker in to an efficient killer. Was Adam Lanza a trained assassin? He sure killed a lot of people pretty quickly.

And who are you pretending, you're no rambo, stop pretending to be a tough guy on the internet.

And a knife cannot?? A garotte?? A crossbow??

And fuck you...

It is the person, not the weapon... But hey, limiting the law abiding has prevented all those attacks. I mean, NOBODY gets hold of the weapons when they are outlawed!!! :rolleyes:

Nope, not as efficient as a gun. I'll ask again, was Adam Lanza a trained assassin?

The person is the one performing the attack. The choice of weapon helps dictate the outcome for the victim.

So you're basically saying that human life is more important than individual liberty and freedom? Why is that argument then turned around when it comes to abortion? You either believe that statement or you don't, you can't have it both ways.

Yes that's what I am saying. It's why I don't support late term abortions when the fetus is viable.

If that's the case, then we should create a scientific measurement to determine the likelihood someone is to commit a crime, and lock them up before they commit it. Saving human life is more important than freedom and liberty, right? And it is the person that murders, the weapons of choice are endless. Makes more sense to 'ban' or eliminate the freedoms of those who would commit crime before they can do so than to try to ban every implement that can be used to murder. On occasion, it is only words that are used to commit mass murder, i.e. Hitler, should we get to the point where speech is curtailed as well? How far are you willing to go using the guise of 'human life'?

So now you're argument boils down to recreating 'Minority Report'? Let me know when you've developed that technology or when you're ready to discuss reality again.

A link would be nice. Here, I'll help you with that.

Several stabbed at Lone Star College | News - Home

As for the sarcastic point you were trying to make, here we have twelve to fourteen people who were stabbed. As of yet, there is no word of any deaths, although we just don't know yet. What we do know is that many of the victims only had minor injuries and did not even require medical attention. It is possible that there will be zero fatalities. Now, put a gun in the hands of the perpetrators and I can pretty much come to a conclusion that the victim's injuries would be much worse.

Basically, your point is a major fail. If you want to argue that we have a right to own as many guns as we want, make the argument, but please avoid making stupid statements like the one you based this thread on because it makes you look really dumb.

Ever been stabbed ? You also miss the point.

Yeah..I have. What's your point?

Im not talking about with pencil in first grade. The point is, we are not having a thing problems, we have a serious people problem.

Hey I just bought a new knife if things keep on the way they are I might be a felon.

I actually own more than one knife. In fact I own more knives than I do guns.

Be afraid.....be very afraid.

Reason has left the building. Someone shoots a gun. Ban all guns. Some insane person plays video games. Ban all video games. Some old guy steps on the gas instead of the brake. No old guys should be allowed to drive. There is one fat kid in class the whole class goed on a diet. Stabbing on campus. Ban all knives.

Human behavior is not subject to legislation and the ONE THING to stop bad things from happening will not be found ever.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
We shouldn't have Stop signs, traffic lights, or laws against murder because some people violate them.

(morons)

I don't disagree that most of the proposed bills are worthless. Feel good bills is a good term.

They need to be much stricter.

Yet, the mass murders will continue no matter if the laws are "much stricter"....even if you eliminated the guns from the people you didn't have to worry about in the first place.
But, it is a power grab for the government and I do know that you're good with that. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, no they wouldn't. Certainly not at the regular frequency we see them now. There is enough data from many other countries that tell us that this is true.

Enough with the power grab and "you love government" nonsense. It's ridiculous, not based in reality and just exposes you as the selfish prick that you are.

I have to laugh at you reasoning. There is the black market in place to where anyone that was looking could find one. In Orland Ca. at a yard sale the guy had 3 uzi's for sale, case in point.
You aren't going to get rid of the guns, RDD. Those countries in which you speak probably never had a second amendment in their Constituion.

Hey I just bought a new knife if things keep on the way they are I might be a felon.

I actually own more than one knife. In fact I own more knives than I do guns.

Be afraid.....be very afraid.

Good thing no one is suggesting we restrict access to knives.

What about the Chaney Standard?

As long as there is a one percent chance that Saddam has nukes, we have to go to war (and offload 6 trillion dollars of debt on our grandchildren)

As long as there is a one percent chance that limiting magazine size will save at least one children's life ....

(morons)

It's just a matter of time.

Yes, just like communism, Sharia law and everything else that is coming.

Don't know about that shit but sooner or later everything and anything deemed to be dangerous will be banned and we'll have to wear helmets just to walk outside.

I'll be happy to oppose laws that will restrict your ability to own knives. Please feel free to alert me when the day arrives. For now, I'll continue to focus on things that actually impact the world today...not (maybe) one day down the road.

Yes, just like communism, Sharia law and everything else that is coming.

Don't know about that shit but sooner or later everything and anything deemed to be dangerous will be banned and we'll have to wear helmets just to walk outside.

I'll be happy to oppose laws that will restrict your ability to own knives. Please feel free to alert me when the day arrives. For now, I'll continue to focus on things that actually impact the world today...not (maybe) one day down the road.

I just got one of these

ESEE-5+006.JPG

You better call your congressman.

I just got one of these

You better call your congressman.

Why?

This thread only further proves how idiotic you gun lovers are. A mass attack using another weapon besides a gun results in far fewer (possibly none at all) deaths.

Thanks for proving the point that there will always be crazy people but remove guns from the equation and more people survive when those crazy people attack.

LOL

Read my post. A Chinese man goes into a school full of children and stabs 22 of them with the full intent of killing them all. You don't use knives to cause injury, you use them to cause death and carnage. We aren't crazy, we just know you can kill someone with just about anything, a knife, a pencil, a large rock... a gun; It doesn't matter the tool, it's the person who killed them.

And as for you, I'd love for you to throw some of your Liberal anti-gun arguments in my direction, I will demolish them.

I did read your post. And responded. I'll ask again.

How many of those children who were stabbed ended up dying?

How many of those children were able to recover from their injuries and live another day.?

Thanks for posting that article and proving my point.

So go ahead, and demolish my argument slick.

Man, you sure did demolish me. I mean, they way you never returned to the thread...that just put me in my place. Well done good sir!

Forum List

Back