🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need Knife Control.

Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.

Houston mass stabbing: 14 people INJURED

Sandy Hook mass shooting: 26 people DEAD

There isn't any correlation. A knife is nowhere near as dangerous as a gun.

We Need Knife Control.

But we already have that.
The last cruise I went on, I had to go through a TSA boarding inspection before boarding the ship in Miami. I forgot I had a very small and very dull pocket knife on my keychain.
Of course, TSA noticed it and said I had to trash it. Honestly this knife might have been able to cut butter if I had heated the blade before hand. Anyway I surrendered the knife,
and was then told I could go aboard. Before I left, I told the idiot TSA agent that tonight's dinner on the ship was going to be the Steak and Lobster feast. At that dinner, they would give me a big steak knife to go with my dinner, so why did they feel compelled to take my little knife? Stupid laws made by paranoid people.

No, the Dems are the party of "stupid" and its because of people like you.

Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.

At focusing the national debates where they belong.

The left is COMPLETELY controlling the dialog. And that dialog is limited to bullshit social issues.

Very little if any talk about jobs or the economy. The economy affects every American but instead everyone is arguing over issues that only affect a small minority.

Who do you blame Grumps. The GOP is the party of stupid and threads like this one are the reason why.

Well I am not a democrat in the first place. In the second place the dems have won 5 of the last 6 popular votes. Let me guess...the GOP is right but everyone else has been wrong for the last 36 years?

I'll amend, the Left is the Party of stupid, feel better?

We won't win another election until we give our base a clear choice, Romney and McCain were both Obama light material.

Silly girl, "the people" left the House in Repub control for a reason...and in 2010 your asses were completed kicked about in a manner unseen seen the 40's.

Facts are tough things kid.

Who do you blame Grumps. The GOP is the party of stupid and threads like this one are the reason why.

Well I am not a democrat in the first place. In the second place the dems have won 5 of the last 6 popular votes. Let me guess...the GOP is right but everyone else has been wrong for the last 36 years?

Ever been stabbed ? Here, maybe you should tell this fellow-

images

Or this fellow-

images

I myself took a stabbing to my arm and a slashing to my face. You are a moron, and dont have a clue what you are talking about.

I'll amend, the Left is the Party of stupid, feel better?

We won't win another election until we give our base a clear choice, Romney and McCain were both Obama light material.

Silly girl, "the people" left the House in Repub control for a reason...and in 2010 your asses were completed kicked about in a manner unseen seen the 40's.

Facts are tough things kid.

UZI

The "left" isn't a party...gerrymandering is the one large reason there is not widespread turnover in Congress. Personal attacks are a poor substitute for reasoned commentary.

Last edited:

There could have easily been 14 dead in that incident. Because there wasn't doesn't mean that there is no correlation between the two. Yes, a knife may not be as dangerous as a gun, but it certainly could be as dangerous when there is a murder involved.....after all dead is dead no matter how a person gets there.

My friend's son was stabbed to death...with a knife

A Riverside County jury came back with a verdict against Peter G. Espinoza yesterday afternoon for stabbing to death Esperanza High School student Alan Doyle in 1997.
The case was noteworthy not only because Alan Doyle was a well-liked, high school wrestler who lived in both Yorba Linda and Dana Point, but because when the prime suspect, Espinoza, fled to Mexico, it appeared he'd gotten away with it.
For mother, no closure, just consequences | espinoza, rizzi, anderson - News - The Orange County Register

A close friend of mine Ida Haxton was murdered with a knife

The Jan. 3, 1984, murder ranks as one of Orange County's more heinous crimes.

Letter carrier Ida Jean Haxton, a 30-year-old mother of two, was nearing the end of her postal route in southeast Huntington Beach when she was ambushed by a lone man. He beat her with a baseball bat, stabbed her 19 times with a hunting knife and left her body in a church parking lot more than a mile away.
Slain Carrier's Name to Live On : Ida Jean Haxton Postal Station to Be Dedicated - Los Angeles Times

So....let's hear another smart ass remark from you now, clown.

So that's zero deaths is what you're saying.

What I'm saying, idiot child, is that knives do kill regardless what you left wing loons think.

Whoever said knives can't kill? Nice strawman though. You could have just said, "I give up, you are right". Because that's basically how your lame response came across.

He proved gun control would work. None died in his attack. If he had a gun, the outcome would have been more like Newtown, a massacre enabled by the GOP/NRA.

Please tell all of us just what gun control has been implemented in Texas? I will be waiting for your spin. :eusa_whistle:

images

Or this fellow-

images

I myself took a stabbing to my arm and a slashing to my face. You are a moron, and dont have a clue what you are talking about.

Yet, you are alive and able to tell us about it. Would it be better if you were shot in the face and killed?

The fact that you think the two are equal is simply amazing.

So that's zero deaths is what you're saying.

What I'm saying, idiot child, is that knives do kill regardless what you left wing loons think.

Well, moron, you just take that knife, and I'll take my single shot 12 gauge, and we will call it an even fight, right?

This kind of bullshit is why I hold so many of the 'Conservatives" on this board in utter contempt. The potential for great harm that such a weapon as a Bushmaster .223 represents is many magnitudes of order greater than that of a knife.
Does the fact that your neigbor owns an AR15 cause you harm?
Does the fact that your neighbor owns an AR15 place you in a condition of clear, present and immediate danger?

Last edited:

There could have easily been 14 dead in that incident. Because there wasn't doesn't mean that there is no correlation between the two. Yes, a knife may not be as dangerous as a gun, but it certainly could be as dangerous when there is a murder involved.....after all dead is dead no matter how a person gets there.

Its broken people, not the stuff they use. Why are the acts being committed ? The worst mass killing (in a school) in this nations history was executed with bombs, another in Germany was carried out with a home made flame thrower, a spear, and a home made club, Now you have the retards who want political movement, but what will it solve ? Notice NO ONE will point to one item in the news that is addressing to problem. They focus on guns, because that's what they are told to discuss on the news. Anyone right or left who keeps on about guns is just stupid. The issue is not guns, not knives, not bombs, not poison gas whipped up in the kitchen sink, its sick people. And they are being ignored in favor of politics.

images

Or this fellow-

images

You miss (intentionally?) my point completely. And why flat out call someone names because you disagree, especially since you don't seem to get my point.

I realize knives are dangerous and that they can do great harm and kill people. Afterall, the Manson massacres were carried out with knives. The point I was making is that with one guy, with a semi-automatic rifle, in just a few seconds, 26 people died.

As compared to with one man, who has apparently carefully planned his attack, and in far longer than a few seconds, 14 people were injured, as opposed to 14 or more would have died had he been armed with a gun.

~My point was very obvious, so it seems silly to have to lay it out for you so specifically. But, maybe you really did miss it.

images

Or this fellow-

images

Yet, you are alive and able to tell us about it. Would it be better if you were shot in the face and killed?

The fact that you think the two are equal is simply amazing.

I am alive, And I do talk about it. It does not change the fact that a yellow piece of paper did not one thing to prevent it. Not one, and in thees two cases everything is the same. A determined attacker meant to harm and kill as many people as he could. The only thing different is he did not have a guy. Again, the issue is not what he used, the issue is why did he do it ? why are they all doing it ? Banning this, that or the other thing wont help. We need to figure out how to deal with broken people. Until we do, you will continue to see thees incidence.

images

Or this fellow-

images

You miss (intentionally?) my point completely. And why flat out call someone names because you disagree, especially since you don't seem to get my point.

I realize knives are dangerous and that they can do great harm and kill people. Afterall, the Manson massacres were carried out with knives. The point I was making is that with one guy, with a semi-automatic rifle, in just a few seconds, 26 people died.

As compared to with one man, who has apparently carefully planned his attack, and in far longer than a few seconds, 14 people were injured, as opposed to 14 or more would have died had he been armed with a gun.

~My point was very obvious, so it seems silly to have to lay it out for you so specifically. But, maybe you really did miss it.

So the next time say they use a bomb ? Like I said, until broken people are addressed, thees killings will continue every few years, and you sheep will scream and yell about banning something. I missed nothing. You are indeed a moron.

images

Or this fellow-

images

So the next time say they use a bomb ? Like I said, until broken people are addressed, thees killings will continue every few years, and you sheep will scream and yell about banning something. I missed nothing. You are indeed a moron.

So, you agree that knives are not as dangerous as guns, and you believe if we need something to be as dangerous as guns, we need bombs?

Last edited:
Still, can one person please point out one instance where the proposed laws prevented or lessened any instance of violence with a firearm when they were enacted in the 90's ? Bet you cant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back