🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need Knife Control.

I just got one of these

ESEE-5+006.JPG
Do you ever watch the Knife Show on late night television? I believe it comes on around one or two AM and they offer all sorts of knives, some of which are the most lethal-looking things imaginable. Knives, swords, tomahawks, straight razors, and more.

If the slashing event that happened today catches on in the minds of the screwball segment of the population it doesn't take much foresight to predict a move to ban some of the edged weapons seen on the Knife Show. Because a lot of that stuff is erotic eye candy for repressed schizophrenic paranoids who have reached the boiling point and are ready to take a stand against their oppressors.

images

Imagine this guy coming at you with a straight razor in one hand and a Bowie knife in the other.

Don't know about that shit but sooner or later everything and anything deemed to be dangerous will be banned and we'll have to wear helmets just to walk outside.

I'll be happy to oppose laws that will restrict your ability to own knives. Please feel free to alert me when the day arrives. For now, I'll continue to focus on things that actually impact the world today...not (maybe) one day down the road.

I just got one of these

ESEE-5+006.JPG

You better call your congressman.

You sir have good taste in cutlery. I prefer the 3.

Yes, just like communism, Sharia law and everything else that is coming.

Don't know about that shit but sooner or later everything and anything deemed to be dangerous will be banned and we'll have to wear helmets just to walk outside.

I'll be happy to oppose laws that will restrict your ability to own knives. Please feel free to alert me when the day arrives. For now, I'll continue to focus on things that actually impact the world today...not (maybe) one day down the road.

Thing is, until you are told, you have no clue what to focus on. As far as free thinking go's, you and many others are pretty much light weights. This whole gun control argument is nothing more then a way for politicians to earn brownie points with sheep like you on the left, and right. Not one law in the past would have saved the lives of those children at sandyhook, or any of the others. Clinton's crime bill save no lives, and expanded back round checks wont save lives. You can not present one statistic, not one instance where they have, or would. Again, until a way is found to deal with the mentally ill this type of thing will continue to happen. Take away the guns it will be home made flame throwers and bombs, or sarin gas like in Japan.

Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.

How many died?

Zero - but two in critical condition.

Five stabbed in Houston mass stabbing. Knives are to easily acquired by mentally ill. We need a system of expanded background checks, and sever limitations on who can and can not sell them. This is by far the most prolific weapon used to inflict harm on the innocent. Something must be done.

How many died?

My friend's son was stabbed to death...with a knife

A Riverside County jury came back with a verdict against Peter G. Espinoza yesterday afternoon for stabbing to death Esperanza High School student Alan Doyle in 1997.
The case was noteworthy not only because Alan Doyle was a well-liked, high school wrestler who lived in both Yorba Linda and Dana Point, but because when the prime suspect, Espinoza, fled to Mexico, it appeared he'd gotten away with it.
For mother, no closure, just consequences | espinoza, rizzi, anderson - News - The Orange County Register

A close friend of mine Ida Haxton was murdered with a knife

The Jan. 3, 1984, murder ranks as one of Orange County's more heinous crimes.

Letter carrier Ida Jean Haxton, a 30-year-old mother of two, was nearing the end of her postal route in southeast Huntington Beach when she was ambushed by a lone man. He beat her with a baseball bat, stabbed her 19 times with a hunting knife and left her body in a church parking lot more than a mile away.
Slain Carrier's Name to Live On : Ida Jean Haxton Postal Station to Be Dedicated - Los Angeles Times

So....let's hear another smart ass remark from you now, clown.

Last edited:

How many died?

A Riverside County jury came back with a verdict against Peter G. Espinoza yesterday afternoon for stabbing to death Esperanza High School student Alan Doyle in 1997.
The case was noteworthy not only because Alan Doyle was a well-liked, high school wrestler who lived in both Yorba Linda and Dana Point, but because when the prime suspect, Espinoza, fled to Mexico, it appeared he'd gotten away with it.
For mother, no closure, just consequences | espinoza, rizzi, anderson - News - The Orange County Register

Letter carrier Ida Jean Haxton, a 30-year-old mother of two, was nearing the end of her postal route in southeast Huntington Beach when she was ambushed by a lone man. He beat her with a baseball bat, stabbed her 19 times with a hunting knife and left her body in a church parking lot more than a mile away.
Slain Carrier's Name to Live On : Ida Jean Haxton Postal Station to Be Dedicated - Los Angeles Times

So that's zero deaths is what you're saying.

How many died?

What I'm saying, idiot child, is that knives do kill regardless what you left wing loons think.

Stupid fuck. I can take down a man with a knife. But someone with a gun that can fire 30 times in less than ten seconds would not even allow a person to get close before he would be cut down. A reload time of two seconds or less. And the crazies seem to prefer these weapons.

What I'm saying, idiot child, is that knives do kill regardless what you left wing loons think.

Well, moron, you just take that knife, and I'll take my single shot 12 gauge, and we will call it an even fight, right?

This kind of bullshit is why I hold so many of the 'Conservatives" on this board in utter contempt. The potential for great harm that such a weapon as a Bushmaster .223 represents is many magnitudes of order greater than that of a knife.

Wait a second!! This is in TEXAS! I thought Texas's loose gun laws would cause mass shootings...not mass stabbings!! What is this shit?!

This is really going to bring Obama down. He can't hold a press conference with fake tears if someone dies in a mass stabbing. Hell...there aren't even any dead people from this incident! How the hell is he suppose to climb up to the podium with no bodies to help him up??!! And even worse...no families to use as props! No families to cry on cue and hold up pictures of their loved ones in the background!

God this sucks big time.

Last edited:

Well, moron, you just take that knife, and I'll take my single shot 12 gauge, and we will call it an even fight, right?

This kind of bullshit is why I hold so many of the 'Conservatives" on this board in utter contempt. The potential for great harm that such a weapon as a Bushmaster .223 represents is many magnitudes of order greater than that of a knife.

Careful there tough guy! We just might have to release James Coburn on your hiney!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KctqZVYgmO4]The Magnificent Seven (1960) gun vs knife - YouTube[/ame]

Just for the record, I served with a guy at the Consulate in Moscow that was just as good....in real life.

Last edited:

Roxanne, the point of this is that guns can kill, knives can kill, so we should have regulations on both right????? I mean, these feel good bills that you libs want should not stop with just guns and rifles.......end of the day they will have no impact on what your trying to achieve other than the government coming down on the innocent citizens

No, the Dems are the party of "stupid" and its because of people like you.

At focusing the national debates where they belong.

The left is COMPLETELY controlling the dialog. And that dialog is limited to bullshit social issues.

Very little if any talk about jobs or the economy. The economy affects every American but instead everyone is arguing over issues that only affect a small minority.

Who do you blame Grumps. The GOP is the party of stupid and threads like this one are the reason why.

Well damn, then they didn't do it right.

A link would be nice. Here, I'll help you with that.

Several stabbed at Lone Star College | News - Home

As for the sarcastic point you were trying to make, here we have twelve to fourteen people who were stabbed. As of yet, there is no word of any deaths, although we just don't know yet. What we do know is that many of the victims only had minor injuries and did not even require medical attention. It is possible that there will be zero fatalities. Now, put a gun in the hands of the perpetrators and I can pretty much come to a conclusion that the victim's injuries would be much worse.

Basically, your point is a major fail. If you want to argue that we have a right to own as many guns as we want, make the argument, but please avoid making stupid statements like the one you based this thread on because it makes you look really dumb.

Ever been stabbed ? You also miss the point.

Yeah..I have. What's your point?

He proved gun control would work. None died in his attack. If he had a gun, the outcome would have been more like Newtown, a massacre enabled by the GOP/NRA.

Roxanne, the point of this is that guns can kill, knives can kill, so we should have regulations on both right????? I mean, these feel good bills that you libs want should not stop with just guns and rifles.......end of the day they will have no impact on what your trying to achieve other than the government coming down on the innocent citizens

Notice how none will point out ONE item in the bill that will do one thing to prevent any of the events that transpired at Newtown. ? Its also disturbing that the self proclaimed lefties are ok with people killing with knives. Wonder if its because they are excons or something.

Forum List

Back