We need someone @ 1600 with...

...testicles, not someone who lights the White House up in rainbows while the World is imploding around him.

:)

peace...
So your interest is purely much a self exam of each of the male candidates?
Do you wear rubber gloves when you exam the testicles in pronunciation of said desires, in what I am assure of is a purely non-homersexual interest, in other men's testicles?

Have some more stupid wars with your chickenhawk ignoramuses...NOT. You're just duped again...

Mal? Is that really you?

And yeah, Obama's spine consists of liquid, much like his resolve in the face of adversity.

...testicles, not someone who lights the White House up in rainbows while the World is imploding around him.

peace...

I don't get the "peace" part of your comment. Seriously.

As for the current ballsack in chief, he happily marched thousands of our soldiers to their deaths in a region of the world where their sacrifice changed nothing. Nothing at all. So any further sacrifice on our part in that part of the world would be a waste.

Last edited:

peace...

I don't get the "peace" part of your comment. Seriously.

As for the current ballsack in chief, he happily marched thousands of our soldiers to their deaths in a region of the world where their sacrifice changed nothing. Nothing at all. So any further sacrifice on our part in that part of the world would be a waste.

What don't you get?... No person on Earth has typed "peace" as many times as I have... It's a Fact.

I have probably typed it about 150,000 to 200,000 times... True story.

peace...

Forum List

Back