We need to be concerned about trump's violent rhetoric

That doesn’t make any sense. What “dishonesty” would make it so I have to believe the DoJ is persecuting Trump?
You aren't "aware" of Joe biden, Adam Schiff, January 6th committee at Al and their dishonesty?

You cannot fix stupid so I doubt you will ever believe the government is illegitimate and run by traitors.
I’ll believe it if any of you can actually make an argument.

So far all I got are cultists telling me I have to believe it or else be subject to ridicule. That’s how cults work. Through peer pressure.

So far all I got are cultists telling me I have to believe it or else be subject to ridicule. That’s how cults work. Through peer pressure.
You keep projecting cult Behavior into us. You are the cult. The dishonesty is all on your side

This pathetic gas lighting won't work.
Your cult like behavior is embarrassing all of us.

Screenshot_20231009-121852_Samsung Internet.jpg

You have that ass backwards. You are in the cult that believes this country is not being destroyed when the facts are right in front of you.

You have that ass backwards. You are in the cult that believes this country is not being destroyed when the facts are right in front of you.
The cult that thinks they are not a cult that accuses everybody else of being a cult because they can't accept that their leaders are trying to destroy America. Today's incredibly dishonest gullible Democrat

No. We don’t “need” to be “concerned” with President Trump’s allegedly “violent” rhetoric.

There hasn’t been any.

We need to be concerned about the desire of libturds to restrict free speech.

The facts we present are denied by you assholes. That is what cults do and you are in one.
Maybe because you think you’re presenting facts that aren’t actually facts.

They’re just things you’re told to believe because the cult told you do believe them.

Forum List

Back