We need to be concerned about trump's violent rhetoric

You really are stupid....Tell me more of this "MAGA cult"?

Is it under your bed, causing you to sleep with the nightlight on?
The MAGA cult worships Trump and believes he’s essentially infallible.

He cannot have committed any crime, therefore the prosecutions against him are evidence of corruption.

It was the MAGA cult that showed up on January 6th. They thought Trump was essentially infallible, which subway they couldn’t accept he lost the election. Therefore they decided the election was rigged.

This is the Flamingest Flame Thread I've seen in here in a long, LONG time.

If the Mods won't remove it (shock) then you shouldn't reply to this kind of SHIT THREAD.

Just let it rot on the vine

He cannot have committed any crime, therefore the prosecutions against him are evidence of corruption.

It was the MAGA cult that showed up on January 6th. They thought Trump was essentially infallible, which subway they couldn’t accept he lost the election. Therefore they decided the election was rigged.
You can live in the past all you like, the fact is the American people are living in the here and now, and they don't like what they see from your puppet in the WH...That's why you'll lose in 24...

the MAGA motto
Look at the collar. Are you so stupid you believe everything the gutter media tells you.
180215-weill-white-supremacist-tease_vor96c
The left fakes these things so often...how do i know this is real. Democrats have lost all credibility...no one did that TO them...they did it to themselves.

you're confusing that with your savior obama...where you thought it was sweet and normal for democrats' children to sing praises to Obama rather than God..where media put a halo behind his head on every magazine cover. Where you thought voting for a (fake) black man would absolve us all of our racist guilt LOLOLOLOL. You are projecting...and your memory appears to be so short. Is that intentional or just normal for you.

You can live in the past all you like, the fact is the American people are living in the here and now, and they don't like what they see from your puppet in the WH...That's why you'll lose in 24...
Gas lighting. Americans overly find Trump's behavior despicable and want him in jail.

The MAGA cult from January 6th is the same cult pretending that Biden is a third world dictator.

It’s the same cult.

Gas lighting. Americans overly find Trump's behavior despicable and want him in jail.
That's not what the polls say.... Now, could they be wrong? Is it too far out to tell? Maybe, but as of right now, if it were the match up, Trump vs Biden, polls say Trump would win in a landslide, double digit lead. That's just a fact.

The MAGA cult from January 6th is the same cult pretending that Biden is a third world dictator.

It’s the same cult.
Except for the fact that Joe is using his DoJ to go after his political opponent for the upcoming election...Now, you can call names like a child, or you can grow up a little, and like the majority of American's, say you don't like that...

Except for the fact that Joe is using his DoJ to go after his political opponent for the upcoming election...Now, you can call names like a child, or you can grow up a little, and like the majority of American's, say you don't like that...
Tell me how you came to your conclusion that Joe Biden is the one making the DoJ indict Trump?

It looks to me like that is being done by a special prosecutor free of political interference.

What exactly are you accusing Joe Biden of doing?

Tell me how you came to your conclusion that Joe Biden is the one making the DoJ indict Trump?

It looks to me like that is being done by a special prosecutor free of political interference.

What exactly are you accusing Joe Biden of doing?
:rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg:Oh please....going to play dumb now?

Forum List

Back