We need to be concerned about trump's violent rhetoric

You believe what you want....It's a free country.....For now...
See. This is what I mean by the MAGA cult. I’m not supposed to be convinced. I’m just supposed to believe because you tell me to believe.

Thats not how the country used to work.

See. This is what I mean by the MAGA cult. I’m not supposed to be convinced. I’m just supposed to believe because you tell me to believe.

Thats not how the country used to work.
So, you can't handle anyone in opposition to your way of thinking....That's what I see....I don't care that you disagree with me, like I said, its a free country....

Trump is dangerous.

Meanwhile the border has been open, allowing millions in, we're shoving billions upon billions into ukraine, and the ME is on fire again.

But Trump is dangerous. The guy that has been chased from office, dragged through the courts and holds no power. THAT is the danger - not the completely corrupt people that are actually in power and driving all of this.

Trump is being used as a distraction, ffs. Brain dead idiots. JFC.

So, you can't handle anyone in opposition to your way of thinking....That's what I see....I don't care that you disagree with me, like I said, its a free country....
I see someone who believes without knowing why they believe.

I see someone who believes without knowing why they believe.
We believe you are the cult. Most people would agree that it's Joe Biden's doj that is persecuting Trump and his supporters. Luckily you are in the minority, cultist

Screenshot_20231101-070943_Chrome.jpg

I don't think we should be all that worried. At least, not worried enough to give one single shit about putting the orange pile of goo in prison.

LOL, those are almost all facts, except for a few you have exaggerated to make seem unreasonable.
They are all proven lies and hoaxes that you believe. All designed to subvert a duly elected president . Gullible dishonest Democrat.

That's not what the polls say.... Now, could they be wrong? Is it too far out to tell? Maybe, but as of right now, if it were the match up, Trump vs Biden, polls say Trump would win in a landslide, double digit lead. That's just a fact.
More than 60% want him tried, and almost the same amount don't want him as President. MAGA is completely out of step with America, and the GOP will self-destruct if they endorse and support Trump.

Why would most people believe the DoJ is persecuting Trump?
Because they are. What about the timing of all this? Why is none of this ever happened to any Democrat politician in the past? Do you think your shit doesn't stink?

trump's attempts to incite violence among his followers is going to increase. And the justice system needs to stop him before he causes someone to get hurt or worse.
There's a pretty good chance that a few of his jihadis will commit violence, probably directed at political figures or political events.

Otherwise, all their cosplaying is just done to make themselves feel a bit more manly. Meanwhile, they worship a flamboyant, hypersensitive, manicured, pancake makeup-wearing NY City billionaire metrosexual with a Flock of Seagulls hairdo.

You can't make this up.

Because they are. What about the timing of all this? Why is none of this ever happened to any Democrat politician in the past? Do you think your shit doesn't stink?
How do you know they are?

Wuat about the timing? It hasn’t happened in the past because previous presidents haven't been as stupid and lawless as Trump.

“Because they are” is how the cult thinks. It’s not how rational people think.

How do you know they are?

Wuat about the timing? It hasn’t happened in the past because previous presidents haven't been as stupid and lawless as Trump.

“Because they are” is how the cult thinks. It’s not how rational people think.
We know they are because the Democrats have proven to be so dishonest. You are the cult. Luckily you're in the minority

Screenshot_20231101-070943_Chrome.jpg

That doesn’t make any sense. What “dishonesty” would make it so I have to believe the DoJ is persecuting Trump?
You cannot fix stupid so I doubt you will ever believe the government is illegitimate and run by traitors.

Forum List

Back