We need to cut out the ROT that is infecting our government. A vote for Kamala is a vote for the ROT.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Our military suffered it's worst defeat in modern history because Biden wanted to be the 9-11 date. Our Capitol was breached due to Pelosi's refusal of National Guard support. Our FBI has become a goon squad that attacks citizens targeted by the Democrats. Our Media is 90% controlled by the Democrats. Our judicial system is a disaster as evidenced by the multiple sham law fare suits against Donald Trump. Our Secret Service is at minimum grossly incompetent and possibly complicit in an assassination attempt on Donald Trump. They are responsible for the murder of a fine American, firefighter and Father Corey Comperatore. They are responsible for the rapes and murders of multiple innocent young women and girls.

I could list more ROT, but this should be sufficient to convince anyone our government is in it's worst condition in modern history. The ROT will only be removed if Trump is re-elected. The ROT will get worse if Kamala Harris and her Regime retains power. That is all.

Our military suffered it's worst defeat in modern history because Biden wanted to be the 9-11 date. Our Capitol was breached due to Pelosi's refusal of National Guard support. Our FBI has become a goon squad that attacks citizens targeted by the Democrats. Our Media is 90% controlled by the Democrats. Our judicial system is a disaster as evidenced by the multiple sham law fare suits against Donald Trump. Our Secret Service is at minimum grossly incompetent and possibly complicit in an assassination attempt on Donald Trump. They are responsible for the murder of a fine American, firefighter and Father Corey Comperatore. They are responsible for the rapes and murders of multiple innocent young women and girls.

I could list more ROT, but this should be sufficient to convince anyone our government is in it's worst condition in modern history. The ROT will only be removed if Trump is re-elected. The ROT will get worse if Kamala Harris and her Regime retains power. That is all.
Why do you hate America?

A vote for Kamala is a vote for the ROT​

ROT? You smell ROT? I thought that was just from Kamala not closing her legs again.

KammyGapSmall.jpg

Forum List

Back