We Need To Destroy The Democrats

First we have to rid ourselves of McCain, McConnell, Ryan, Graham, and Chavits and that phony staler so called Clinton investigator Darrel Issa. Trump's biggest most dangerous foes are among the republicans. The Dems and the left wing media are finished, they can not hurt Trump. They have no standing with the people, but it's the butt hurt republicans that need a slap down.
Not to mention that asshole Cornyn, who thinks Republican voters don't necessarily want a wall.

Last night on Tucker's show, Cornyn(the majority whip) flat out said that he doesn't think a wall would work, and that Trump's election victory only means Republicans want to secure the border.

Contact Us | GOP

Put your words and your emotions to work, contact the GOP and tell them to get their members on the same damn page. The GOP did not win the election, they did not win a mandate.....Mr. Trump did! Write the GOP or email them that and tell them to defend our president!!!!!

The dems and the left wing nut jobs on TV can't harm Trump but some in the republican party can and are trying their best to destroy Trump's chances of succeeding. That hurts all of us. Give them hell, tell them to get in line.

Ahemmmm, Loretta Lynch

DID RECUSE HERSELF....
Sessions probably should recuse himself on the Russian investigation, but no resignationis coming in the foreseeable future, nor a special prosecutor.
I don't see how you can determine that a special prosecutor is needed or not needed yet? It depends on what these other investigations find out....you can't claim a special prosecutor is not needed when most committees are only at step one or two out of ten in their investigations....

I would still like to understand how you on the left think the Russians hacked our election. What exactly did they do to change people's votes?

Was it the release of the truth about lies and corruption within the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the media? That came from wikileaks. If any of you have proof that wiki got it from the Russian government, please post it. Otherwise you are just pissing into the wind and wondering why your shoes are wet.
They did not hack the actual votes in the election, they hacked the DNC and Podesta files, and leaked specific emails from what they stole, in a timely manner which influenced the election process the most...and had fake news stories, timed to drop with each leak, then spread them across facebook

Democrats call for Sessions to resign over meetings with Russian envoy, some Republicans calls for recusal
COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT FACTOIDS THAT DO NOT CONTRADICT A SINGLE THING IN SESSIONS TESTIMONY.

roflmao
If it so irrelevant why are Republicans even turning against Sessions? Can you believe that the Rump hasn't been in office for ever 60 days
Prove the GOP is turning on Sessions first, idiot. They are not.
Are they not asking for him to recuse himself? Thats the first step. next they will ask for resignation
Resign for what, exactly? You are a stooge.
for lying under OATH

we should be shouting

LOCK HIM UP

No worry! The Democrats are destroying themselves. They are so extreme and stupid!

No worry, see? Eagle wings backs the libtard hate but she will call you out in a mew yank minute about yer supposed hate.

Willow , Willow , Willow ... If I see hate in the grocery store, I will call it out.. But the internet is a safer with all of these skin head gun-toting left haters.. :poke:

See? What makes you narrative unbelievable is that we see the looting, destruction, rioting arson on tv almost daily. That's your side. Now we have hissy fits in the joint houses of congress, that's your side, the hater my dear is flowing from your side like white hot lava! You are destroying yourself. And no desires, you do not call out the hatred of the left!

The GOP is sure not the Reagan party that they feed the people

In my opinion, I feel the DNC let the people down, we got lazy and we now see what happened..
I am sure you saw the woman's march...just a taste of what is ahead..

The Democrats do not have skinheads , and the white race only groups that support it..

Trumps cabinet has KKK written all over it..

The kkk is a democrat group..the Republicans passed Anti-klan legislation back in the day and democrats opposed it......they even dress like the klan...all those democrat women wore white to the President's speech Tuesday...

we now have 2 people from the trump admin, that have lied regarding any contacts with the Russians...

the real question is WHY?

WHY did they feel they had to lie? What are they trying to cover up?

Inquiring minds want to know...

COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT FACTOIDS THAT DO NOT CONTRADICT A SINGLE THING IN SESSIONS TESTIMONY.

roflmao
If it so irrelevant why are Republicans even turning against Sessions? Can you believe that the Rump hasn't been in office for ever 60 days
Prove the GOP is turning on Sessions first, idiot. They are not.
Are they not asking for him to recuse himself? Thats the first step. next they will ask for resignation
Resign for what, exactly? You are a stooge.
for lying under OATH

we should be shouting

LOCK HIM UP

And from that video.....from the New York times, there is no evidence of any of it......

And as a surrogate of the campaign he did not have contact with the russians....as a sitting senator he met with the ambassador of russia when he was on the Armed Services committee.....so no, he didn't lie to the toad...

No worry!

No worry, see? Eagle wings backs the libtard hate but she will call you out in a mew yank minute about yer supposed hate.

Willow , Willow , Willow ... If I see hate in the grocery store, I will call it out.. But the internet is a safer with all of these skin head gun-toting left haters.. :poke:

See? What makes you narrative unbelievable is that we see the looting, destruction, rioting arson on tv almost daily. That's your side. Now we have hissy fits in the joint houses of congress, that's your side, the hater my dear is flowing from your side like white hot lava! You are destroying yourself. And no desires, you do not call out the hatred of the left!

In my opinion, I feel the DNC let the people down, we got lazy and we now see what happened..

The Democrats do not have skinheads , and the white race only groups that support it..

The kkk is a democrat group..the Republicans passed Anti-klan legislation back in the day and democrats opposed it......they even dress like the klan...all those democrat women wore white to the President's speech Tuesday...

The Democrats are destroying themselves. They are so extreme and stupid!
The KKK was a lot of Democrats and a lot of republicans in a big way in Indiana

TODAY, they are near all Republicans, and Trump supporters.

we now have 2 people from the trump admin, that have lied regarding any contacts with the Russians...

And yet all the democrats who had contact with the russians during the campaign...we need to find out what they knew about any efforts and when they knew it...they had access to the hilary campaign and were in positions to damage it on behalf of their russian spy masters....

We need to do no such thing and it's insulting to use such words. The democrat party is slowly sinking into oblivion on their own and the only thing they have left is propaganda spewed by the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM. Democrats still rely on old fashioned intimidation and racist rhetoric but Americans are smarter than they were when Cronkite was king and Dan Rather almost got away with using forged documents to influence a presidential election. Democrats think they get away with insulting the widow of a Navy Seal and the crazy flub of dressing like the freaking KKK at a Presidential address not to mention elected officials who should know better referring to the administration in vulgar terms but as usual the DNC bases their strategy on their low information base and they underestimate the intelligence of the rest of Americans who are smarter and better informed than the DNC is.

Name them?

Then it should be simple for you to give us an example, with link, to an openly admitted KKK Republican like the Democrat Senator Byrd was.

Dont worry, I wont be holding my breath waiting for your answer.

No worry! The Democrats are destroying themselves. They are so extreme and stupid!

1. they wore white to represent Women's Rights ( where did you see that lie ?)

2... The parties switched

A massive party switch occurred in the 19th century and 1810s when many members of the United States Federalist Party joined the United States Democratic-Republican Party. When this party fell apart in the 1820s, its members all switched to various political parties, including the United States Whig Party, as well as the Democratic, National Republican, Anti-Jackson and Anti-Mason Parties. The Republican Party was also formed by a massive party switch in 1854 when northern members of the Whig, American and Free Soil parties, along with many northern Democrats, formed the Republican Party, and many Southern Whigs became Democrats.

Party switching in the United States - Wikipedia

addtext_com_MTEzOTIwNjA1Mg.jpg

Name them?
David Duke, KKK support Donald Trump - CNN Video

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president

Name them?
David Duke, KKK support Donald Trump - CNN Video

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president

CNN? Lol lol lofl

Forum List

Back