"We need to redistribute wealth among Americans" WTF...why does this always sound so retarded to me?

Obama's economic record. Increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increased income disparity and never even one year when the growth rate didn't even get to 3%, which is historically dismal.
Links or it is just, right wing fantasy.

WTF, do your own homework.

The person making a claim should be the one to provide backup obviously.

That's a two way street.

Only if you are ok with people making claims they can't back up.

You made a claim that people shouldn't own guns yet have done nothing to back it up.

I said look at the numbers. You are the idiot quoting obama for no apparent reason.

I'm quoting the President you supported. His quotes don't match what you say. Is he telling a lie? Will you answer?

I can only tell you what the numbers say. I don't follow obama like you it seems. He's not president now dipshit.

I only followed what he said when he was President. You ignore what he said when he was President. Apparently he was using numbers you didn't see or viewed them differently than you do.

He is no longer president...

He was when he said it was booming. Was he telling a lie? Will you answer, NL?
I really have no interest in discussing obama. I'd have to see the full quote in context, you don't seem very honest.

It is? Not according to you boy. He said just a little over a year ago, and I quote, “America’s economy is not just better than it was eight years ago — it is the strongest, most durable economy in the world.” That doesn't sound like slow growth.

He said, at a State of the Union speech, "Tonight, after a breakthrough year for America, our economy is growing and creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999." That doesn't indicate he believes the economy is slow.

That's just two quotes that contradict your claim. At other times, he talked about records he set and used the word booming. Slow and booming aren't antonyms.

How about you look at actual growth numbers? Idiot.

Obama's economic record. Increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increased income disparity and never even one year when the growth rate didn't even get to 3%, which is historically dismal.
/---/ You'd still deny it.
View attachment 145579
Some of us thought he had a mandate to "bailout blacks", not just the rich.

Wealth Inequality - Inequality.org

Trying to do that bailout has always proven to be a lost effort.

That's a two way street.

You made a claim that people shouldn't own guns yet have done nothing to back it up.

Really? When did I claim people shouldn't own guns? Please quote that one.

I'm quoting the President you supported. His quotes don't match what you say. Is he telling a lie? Will you answer?

I can only tell you what the numbers say. I don't follow obama like you it seems. He's not president now dipshit.

I only followed what he said when he was President. You ignore what he said when he was President. Apparently he was using numbers you didn't see or viewed them differently than you do.

He is no longer president...

He was when he said it was booming. Was he telling a lie? Will you answer, NL?
I really have no interest in discussing obama. I'd have to see the full quote in context, you don't seem very honest.

You only have an interest in covering for the fucking POS liar. Pucker up, NL.

That's a two way street.

I guess if you're not man enough to back up what you said, it's easy for you to lie about it. I didn't think you were man enough. You've proven it.

Seems that way if you oppose free public education

It's unfortunate that whoever educated you ripped off the taxpayers.
Best education New York State can provide

If you're the best they can do, it's unfortunate that whoever educated you ripped off the taxpayers.

He sounds like he was public schooled.
Nothing better than a good public education

Made America great

If you think a lot of what's coming out of the schools today is good, look again.

That's a two way street.

I guess if you're not man enough to back up what you said, it's easy for you to lie about it. I didn't think you were man enough. You've proven it.

Why would I back up your false claims? Man enough? This is a message board kid, grow up.

It's unfortunate that whoever educated you ripped off the taxpayers.

If you're the best they can do, it's unfortunate that whoever educated you ripped off the taxpayers.

Made America great

If you think a lot of what's coming out of the schools today is good, look again.
They seem brighter than you are

That's a two way street.

Why would I back up your false claims? Man enough? This is a message board kid, grow up.

Oh, that's your excuse for being a pussy? You were offered a chance to take away what you said I shouldn't have. Now you claim you didn't say it. Interesting how you asked for an address when I offered the challenge.

Go troll somewhere else NL.

Made America great

They seem brighter than you are

Actually, they're much darker in more ways than one.

It is? Not according to you boy. He said just a little over a year ago, and I quote, “America’s economy is not just better than it was eight years ago — it is the strongest, most durable economy in the world.” That doesn't sound like slow growth.

He said, at a State of the Union speech, "Tonight, after a breakthrough year for America, our economy is growing and creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999." That doesn't indicate he believes the economy is slow.

That's just two quotes that contradict your claim. At other times, he talked about records he set and used the word booming. Slow and booming aren't antonyms.

How about you look at actual growth numbers? Idiot.

Then you must be mad repubs have not changed a thing.

Your ****** had 8 years. Why should the white guy be expected to do in 7 months what the black guy never did?

Without passing anything this is still obamas economy.
why do you say he hasn't passed anything? do you know what legislation has been passed? hmmm, more fake stories.

There's $6.2 billion that can be saved by no longer paying people who refuse to improve their skills.
Yeah they will improve skills and get one of those jobs sent to china.

You'll find any excuse.

You don't seem to have a firm grasp on economics.

Sure I do. I understand giving some freeloading POS more for doing nothing than he/she could earn based on his/her skills won't motivate them to better themselves. You do.

Apparently you don't. You said the economy was slow despite your boy saying it was booming.

You are a true champion of slow economic growth
Inequality hurts economic growth, finds OECD research - OECD
what is not equal? you're confused me thinks.

Blacks were born black. Why should being born black get you special consideration when it comes to admittance to college or hiring?
You are the one who said being born was a skill.

You're the one that thinks because they were born to Sam Walton they didn't have to do anything to learn how to run a business. Are you saying they were born with the ability to run a company?

They don't run the company. None hold positions in the company.

Not any more. They've done their work. Now it's time to enjoy the fruits.

Most of them never.
were you following their life or something to know this?

You are the one who said being born was a skill.

You're the one that thinks because they were born to Sam Walton they didn't have to do anything to learn how to run a business. Are you saying they were born with the ability to run a company?

Most of them never.

No, he's just jealous.

Most of them never.

No, he's just jealous.
I don't get it. What is his point anyway?

Most of them never.

No, he's just jealous.

He doesn't have one. What he's trying to say is that because the family members of Sam Walton didn't go through what Sam did to build the company they shouldn't reap the benefits of him doing it. In other words, he wants what Sam passed to those of his choice to be given to those Sam didn't choose.

Most of them never.

No, he's just jealous.

He doesn't have one. What he's trying to say is that because the family members of Sam Walton didn't go through what Sam did to build the company they shouldn't reap the benefits of him doing it. In other words, he wants what Sam passed to those of his choice to be given to those Sam didn't choose.
But he does do that

Most of them never.

No, he's just jealous.

But he does do that

He thinks that the person that possesses the wealth shouldn't have the choice where it goes but someone totally unrelated to the situation should.

No, he's just jealous.

But he does do that

He thinks that the person that possesses the wealth shouldn't have the choice where it goes but someone totally unrelated to the situation should.
so he wants others to give him their money?.

Forum List

Back