"We need to redistribute wealth among Americans" WTF...why does this always sound so retarded to me?

/----/ there is a reason people are either rich or poor. Spreading the money around will fail because the poor will squander the money and the rich will just make the money back because that is what they do best.

Oh, and I suppose there's a reason people were slaves or slaveowners, so the government should have stayed out of it?
/----/ Everyone held in slavery in the US should get $1,000,000 now go dig up the bodies and pay them you stooge AND make the slave owners pay.

Nice dodge. Sad to see you believe the slaves deserved being enslaved.

Sad to see you believe those that never were slaves deserve something paid for by those that never owned slaves.
/----/ View attachment 145546
Um they are Nazis. They call themselves Nazis. They fly the Nazi flag and chant Nazi slogans. They're Nazis.

Oh, and I suppose there's a reason people were slaves or slaveowners, so the government should have stayed out of it?
/----/ Everyone held in slavery in the US should get $1,000,000 now go dig up the bodies and pay them you stooge AND make the slave owners pay.

Sad to see you believe those that never were slaves deserve something paid for by those that never owned slaves.
Um they are Nazis. They call themselves Nazis. They fly the Nazi flag and chant Nazi slogans. They're Nazis.
/---/ I call myself a Martian. I wave the Martian flag. I chant Martian slogans Na Nu Na Nu. I guess you consider me a Martian.

Tax cuts on the wealthy and cuts to programs that help working Americans has resulted in a redistribution of wealth (upward) for thirty years

Why is trying to end a failed experiment in supply side economics being considered redistribution of wealth?

There is no failed experiment.

Your first (of many) fallacies.

Stop lying.

There wasn't a failed experiment?

We were sold a bill of goods on supply side theory. Put money in the hands of the "Job Creators" and watch the economy prosper. "A rising tide lifts all boats". Money will trickle down to the workers in the form of more jobs and higher pay

Never happened. We put more money in the hands of the wealthy and they just kept it

Who would have thought

A question for trumpeters. If trump is successful bringing jobs back and kicking out immigrants increases wages, won't this change the distribution of wealth?

Lots of trumpeters here. Nobody will answer?

Tax cuts on the wealthy and cuts to programs that help working Americans has resulted in a redistribution of wealth (upward) for thirty years

Why is trying to end a failed experiment in supply side economics being considered redistribution of wealth?

Stop lying.

We were sold a bill of goods on supply side theory. Put money in the hands of the "Job Creators" and watch the economy prosper. "A rising tide lifts all boats". Money will trickle down to the workers in the form of more jobs and higher pay

Never happened. We put more money in the hands of the wealthy and they just kept it

Who would have thought
/----/ Get an education Libtard. It will do you wonders. A "Supply-Side" Success Story

A question for trumpeters. If trump is successful bringing jobs back and kicking out immigrants increases wages, won't this change the distribution of wealth?

/----/ Sometimes Libs ask such stupid questions it's difficult to answer them. I'll try. Yes it will redistribute wealth but in a free markplace not confiscation of wealth -- you dingbat.

What? Members of the middle class are disappearing? Alien abductions maybe?

Or they are simply becoming more prosperous? And moving from the middle class to the upper class?

Ummm... that's supposed to be a good thing, isn't it?

What exactly is the problem here?

Or, could it be that, as prosperity spreads, people are realizing they don't need liberals any more? And maybe they never did? So the strength of liberals (and the Democrat party) is shrinking?

Again, why is that a problem? :biggrin:
It's not the wealthy they're joining, it's the poor.

It's cute how out of touch you are little acorn.

Last edited:

/----/ Sometimes Libs ask such stupid questions it's difficult to answer them. I'll try. Yes it will redistribute wealth but in a free markplace not confiscation of wealth -- you dingbat.

So then you agree a change in the distribution of wealth would be good?

/---/ I call myself a Martian. I wave the Martian flag. I chant Martian slogans Na Nu Na Nu. I guess you consider me a Martian.
I did consider you a Martian even before your admissions.

Stop lying.

Who would have thought
/----/ Get an education Libtard. It will do you wonders. A "Supply-Side" Success Story

Supply side can work for a short term bump but can't be sustained long term

Its biggest failure is it borrows money to pay for tax cuts. We embraced deficit spending the minute we adopted supply side

Not assisting you in obtaining more wealth is not a confiscation of wealth

Those sound real important. You have one that really does anything?

Supreme Court Justice

Yeah great, more citizens united.

The Supreme Court decision ruled that some provisions of the McCain/Feingold campaign funding unconstitutional. That corporation's had similar rights as a person was determined by the Supreme Court over 100 years ago.

And now politicians are more bought and paid for than ever. Great move.

Make being the key word.

I've indicated how the subsidized labor could be stopped. No more handouts.

You said the Walton family had few skills. How does someone with so few skills make enough to buy you a million times over?

They were born to Sammy. Being born isn't a skill. We all did it.

Blacks were born black. Why should being born black get you special consideration when it comes to admittance to college or hiring?
Because until very recently in history they literally COULD NOT do those things!! :banghead:

They've been able to do those things for years. Don't equate not willing to do so with being unable to do so.
You asked why legislation is necessary. That's why. Because up until very recently in American history they couldn't even share a sidewalk or a drinking fountain with a white, let alone a school. You think racism that our country was built on and operated on for centuries disappeared completely in a few decades you're a moron and missed the events of the kkk all over the country recently.

Why didn't you say you support the hypocritical concept of using race to advance a group that complained about race being used to deny? If using race is bad, it's bad whether you benefit or are denied. It can't be a good thing and excused away because "you're making up for something".

I started school in the mid to late 1960s. I sat in classrooms with blacks from the time I went to 5K. We all had the same books, teachers, desks, restrooms, lessons, etc. For a black my age to say they didn't have the chances I had is nothing more than an excuse.

The NAACP lawyers that argued Brown v BOE had law degrees, many from segregated schools. Are you saying their law degrees because they came from segregated schools were of a lesser value?

Supreme Court Justice

The Supreme Court decision ruled that some provisions of the McCain/Feingold campaign funding unconstitutional. That corporation's had similar rights as a person was determined by the Supreme Court over 100 years ago.

So are most of the social welfare leeches that vote to keep those in office that enable them to be leeches.

How then did the great President Ronald Reagan's economic policies lead to over twenty-five years of economic growth and the tax cuts led to increased revenues.

As you know too, the Democrat congress had promised President Reagan that if they passed tax cuts they would also pass spending cuts. No surprise, the Democrats LIED and they never passed any spending cuts.

One major change desperately needed in our budget is to do away with Baseline Budgeting. It is a fraud on the gullible voter who actually believes that when Congress says they are cutting spending, they are not. They are simply cutting the RATE OF INCREASE.

You're the one that thinks because they were born to Sam Walton they didn't have to do anything to learn how to run a business. Are you saying they were born with the ability to run a company?

They don't run the company. None hold positions in the company.

Not any more. They've done their work. Now it's time to enjoy the fruits.
And the people who worked their fingers to the bone actually building said company, THE WORKERS, fuck them right? Work until their old and crippled and HEY! Take away those meals on wheels, they don't get any fruit!!

The workers got paid when they were working. If they thought they could have done better, they could have started their own companies and competed with Sam Walton or any other business.

I've seen those workers at Walmart. I have yet to see one working their hands to the bone.

If you think those on the low end need more, give them your money. Why is it that when bleeding hearts like you say someone needs something you demand others pay the price. Why don't you pay it yourself if you deem the need is a worthy cause?
I do give them my money. And so do you, in the form of food stamps because their billionaire bosses would prefer for US to subsidize their wages.

Neither one of us give them anything. Giving involves a voluntary action. The taxes that fund those leeches are mandatory.

I do see you're one of the leftwing idiots that believes paying taxes and helping someone of your own choice are the same thing. If you truly cared, you'd help them without having to be told.

I can take some chicken shit, add some spices, etc. to it, and call it chicken salad. Would you eat it?

I did consider you a Martian even before your admissions.

I'm going to need an answer on the chicken shit, I mean chicken salad, question.

Supreme Court Justice

So are most of the social welfare leeches that vote to keep those in office that enable them to be leeches.

Is it a good thing?

Forum List

Back