"We need to redistribute wealth among Americans" WTF...why does this always sound so retarded to me?

More moved to lower income.
So you think 3% is greater than25%?figures
Yes 3% is greater than .25%.
Hahahaha dude 3% is .03, 25% is .25. You need to go to school
Only in the mind of an idiot is a full 3% smaller than just a quarter of 1%. Bet you are happy to get a quarter percent raise each year.
You said a quarter, you need schooling . You didn't say a quarter of 1%. Go read your post dumb ass
You really are in a different world. No I never did. Go to school, you clearly are illiterate.

The original:
Only about a quarter of a percent of US households have climbed up the ladder from the middle class into the upper-income bracket since 2000, according to the latest review by the IMF. Meanwhile, more than 3% of middle-income households have moved into the low-income bracket.

Long enough for the EXCUSE of my great, great, great, great granddaddy that I never knew was a slave to no longer be valid. I sat in classes with blacks that had the same things I did AFTER either date. If they want to say they didn't get the same chances I got, it's an E.

You're not a woman. You're a two bit bitch.
Regardless of your out of touch opinions on American history, you can not argue blacks and whites have equal opportunity at higher education as it now costs a small fortune to pay for it.
Just another catch 22 to keep the poor poor and the rich rich.
I've been called worse by better people...

You're confused on how it all actually works. I'm guessing you'd prefer to stay confused so can continue pitching your false narrative?
I have three kids in college right now...their black friends go to school on full ride grants...they are not paying their tuitions. One of my daughters black friends who comes from a semi wealthy family is attending a 24k per year university for only 6k out of pocket and she has a 0% .gov loan for that.
What else can I teach you?

That dumb bitch argues from a point of equal results while claiming it's about equal opportunity. She's the kind that if the results aren't the same, it can't be anything else but a lack of opportunity. It's the mindset of someone had to have been cheated if they don't have what someone else has.

I have one in college now for which the remainder of the costs is something I pay for out of pocket. I will have one starting next year for which the same thing will apply if I pay any at all. When they had opportunities, they took them. When those that Aries say didn't have the same chances she really means they didn't use the opportunities they had. She just won't say it that way.
I won't say it that way because Aries paid for her education out of HER own pocket, not daddy's.

What lucky kids you have to get everything handed to them...

My oldest earned 98% of the costs through scholarships. I gladly paid for the 2% considering it an investment toward someone that earned the other 98%.

Not my fault you weren't considered a good investment.

The difference between me and those of your kind are that I don't expect the taxpayers to fund that 2% or any %.
I didn't expect anyone to fund me. I did that myself. But I would gladly pay for others to have a chance at higher education. It truly is one of the only ways to climb out of poverty, again something you probably never had to do.

Last edited:
Long enough for the EXCUSE of my great, great, great, great granddaddy that I never knew was a slave to no longer be valid. I sat in classes with blacks that had the same things I did AFTER either date. If they want to say they didn't get the same chances I got, it's an E.

You're not a woman. You're a two bit bitch.
Regardless of your out of touch opinions on American history, you can not argue blacks and whites have equal opportunity at higher education as it now costs a small fortune to pay for it.

You're confused on how it all actually works. I'm guessing you'd prefer to stay confused so can continue pitching your false narrative?
I have three kids in college right now...their black friends go to school on full ride grants...they are not paying their tuitions. One of my daughters black friends who comes from a semi wealthy family is attending a 24k per year university for only 6k out of pocket and she has a 0% .gov loan for that.

That dumb bitch argues from a point of equal results while claiming it's about equal opportunity. She's the kind that if the results aren't the same, it can't be anything else but a lack of opportunity. It's the mindset of someone had to have been cheated if they don't have what someone else has.

I have one in college now for which the remainder of the costs is something I pay for out of pocket. I will have one starting next year for which the same thing will apply if I pay any at all. When they had opportunities, they took them. When those that Aries say didn't have the same chances she really means they didn't use the opportunities they had. She just won't say it that way.
I won't say it that way because Aries paid for her education out of HER own pocket, not daddy's.

My oldest earned 98% of the costs through scholarships. I gladly paid for the 2% considering it an investment toward someone that earned the other 98%.

The difference between me and those of your kind are that I don't expect the taxpayers to fund that 2% or any %.

Interesting....Scholarships from whom?

I didn't expect anyone to fund me. I did that myself. But I would gladly pay for others to have a chance at higher education. It truly is one of the only says to climb out of poverty, again something you probably never had to do.

Do you support the Bernie Sanders concept of free college?

I didn't have to climb out of poverty. My parents took it upon themselves to not live in poverty.

Private ones. Sorry to disappoint but taxpayers didn't fund them.

I didn't expect anyone to fund me. I did that myself. But I would gladly pay for others to have a chance at higher education. It truly is one of the only says to climb out of poverty, again something you probably never had to do.

I didn't have to climb out of poverty. My parents took it upon themselves to not live in poverty.
My parents were first generation, born from immigrants. Their parents came here with nothing and worked their whole lives to attain a middle class standing. My parents also worked their asses off as did my siblings and I. No handouts, daddy made US work just as hard as he did. I support affordable education. We should be working each year to lower costs. We can't take a magic wand wave it and say there, college is free. But as a society we need to bring the costs down so that more and more citizens have access to it. Only educating the wealthy is not beneficial to our society as a whole.

Government Programs and Taxpayers Financed Paul Ryan: He Didn't Make It on His Own

My parents were first generation, born from immigrants. Their parents came here with nothing and worked their whole lives to attain a middle class standing. My parents also worked their asses off as did my siblings and I. No handouts, daddy made US work just as hard as he did. I support affordable education. We should be working each year to lower costs. We can't take a magic wand wave it and say there, college is free. But as a society we need to bring the costs down so that more and more citizens have access to it. Only educating the wealthy is not beneficial to our society as a whole.

So were my parents.

Do you think your parents were the only ones that required a lot from his kids? Sounds like it. It's not my fault yours didn't do for you what I do for mine.

Interesting how you say affordable education yet provide nothing on how to make it so.

Bernie thinks you can wave that wand and make it free. In fact, his wand was waving over the heads of those he believes has too much money in order to do so.

I have a way to bring it down. Get the government the fuck out of it.

There is a technical college where I live that is widely known and recognized for what it offers. Many programs provide someone the ability to learn skills that, while it may not make you a millionaire, the return does provide an above average income. Someone can get a degree, a certificate in a field, or simply take a class if they're interested in learning more about something.

The lottery in the State subsidizes the costs. To earn a 2-year degree if you live in the county, the out of pocket costs is less than $7000. It's a little more expensive if you live outside the county because a portion of property taxes help fund the school. Not a big investment for what could be a much greater return. One does not have to be wealthy to make such an investment just willing to show an interest in their own education.

So were my parents.

Do you think your parents were the only ones that required a lot from his kids? Sounds like it. It's not my fault yours didn't do for you what I do for mine.

Interesting how you say affordable education yet provide nothing on how to make it so.

Bernie thinks you can wave that wand and make it free. In fact, his wand was waving over the heads of those he believes has too much money in order to do so.

There is a technical college where I live that is widely known and recognized for what it offers. Many programs provide someone the ability to learn skills that, while it may not make you a millionaire, the return does provide an above average income. Someone can get a degree, a certificate in a field, or simply take a class if they're interested in learning more about something.

The lottery in the State subsidizes the costs. To earn a 2-year degree if you live in the county, the out of pocket costs is less than $7000. It's a little more expensive if you live outside the county because a portion of property taxes help fund the school. Not a big investment for what could be a much greater return. One does not have to be wealthy to make such an investment just willing to show an interest in their own education.
Don't apologize really, I feel blessed to have started working at 12. I feel blessed to have put myself through school. I know the value of hard work. I wouldn't change my upbringing for the world. I wouldn't even have felt right being supported by my parents at the age of 18, they sacrificed so much for us as it is. I would never want to raise my kids handing them everything. It only produces humans like you.
My kids are no where near college ages yet. But I hope that when we get there it will be easier for them than it was for me.

So you think 3% is greater than25%?figures
Only in the mind of an idiot is a full 3% smaller than just a quarter of 1%. Bet you are happy to get a quarter percent raise each year.
You said a quarter, you need schooling . You didn't say a quarter of 1%. Go read your post dumb ass
You really are in a different world. No I never did. Go to school, you clearly are illiterate.

The original:
Only about a quarter of a percent of US households have climbed up the ladder from the middle class into the upper-income bracket since 2000, according to the latest review by the IMF. Meanwhile, more than 3% of middle-income households have moved into the low-income bracket.
You are correct. I apologize! I read it wrong.

Government Programs and Taxpayers Financed Paul Ryan: He Didn't Make It on His Own

My child isn't Paul Ryan. Most of her scholarships were through privately funded foundations at the private university she attends. The others were through private foundations unassociated with the university and ones through my employer, a private company.

When it came to housing, other than the food she and her roommates eat, there is very little cost to me. The university she attends is close to a large lake. I purchased a condo on that lake prior to her freshman year. The rent to her three roommates is more than enough to cover the costs (payment, taxes, insurance). They split utilities 4 ways so those costs are very little. It's paying for itself. My youngest plans to attend the same university and do the same thing. By the time she's done, it will be paid for and I can either use it, sell it, or rent it to others interested in living there.

So were my parents.

Don't apologize really, I feel blessed to have started working at 12. I feel blessed to have put myself through school. I know the value of hard work. I wouldn't change my upbringing for the world. I wouldn't even have felt right being supported by my parents at the age of 18, they sacrificed so much for us as it is. I would never want to raise my kids handing them everything. It only produces humans like you.
My kids are no where near college ages yet. But I hope that when we get there it will be easier for them than it was for me.

So sad you assume I hand them everything. They earned it. Not my fault your parents didn't care.

So were my parents.

So sad you assume I hand them everything. They earned it. Not my fault your parents didn't care.
Hahahha...so wait, let me get this straight.. so because mommy and daddy didn't pay my way through adulthood, they don't care?
Is that how you show your kids love and affection? Handing out money? You wanna be my sugar daddy :beer:?

Dear Lord.

So were my parents.

Hahahha...so wait, let me get this straight.. so because mommy and daddy didn't pay my way through adulthood, they don't care?
Is that how you show your kids love and affection? Handing out money?

Dear Lord.

I invest in my kids. Perhaps yours didn't invest in you because you weren't a good investment. That you turned out like you did proves you weren't.

You said you lived in poverty as a child. Seems they didn't care for you then, either.

How do you think the cost can come down? It is okay with you for the government to take everything everyone in the country has and give it out to each person just because they happen to be alive? Is it okay if I, or Trump gets to choose who gets what? Well who would YOU choose to decide? Government has no business deciding who gets what part of their earnings, property, or anything else they CHOOSE to have. Leftist idiots make all of the statements they post seemingly with no actual basis in even an alternate reality, it comes from a complete fantasy that they are indoctrinated with by want to be regalist.
JUST for the sake of argument and exposing the complete fallacy of the leftist view of "wealth redistribution" Give us your idea of how that is not already very handily accomplished by the Capitalist system?

The original:
You are correct. I apologize! I read it wrong.

It happens.

I always find this narrative fascinating....The top 1% of wage earners already pay 45% of all income tax paid and 45% of American's pay no income tax at all.
That said, how is the notion that our most productive positive contributors owe more manifested?
Why is it never said that we have too many bottom feeders stealing from the middle class and how does that not make more sense to sane rational folks? Take the $100 billion we spend on illegal beaners every year...what if we diverted that cash alone and funneled it through the hands of the middle class and REAL Americans?
End the drug war, right wingers.

And, capitalism is about ability to pay. Only the right wing never gets, due to all of their socialism on a national basis.
Let's end the drug war and tax the crap out of legal pot. That way, you get to do two things at the same time, get high and support society. Then you're not just being a drag on the economy.

So were my parents.

Dear Lord.

I invest in my kids. Perhaps yours didn't invest in you because you weren't a good investment. That you turned out like you did proves you weren't.

You said you lived in poverty as a child. Seems they didn't care for you then, either.
Lol. You're a moron. My parents loved me very much just as I love my children. I do not believe love and affection is shown by throwing money at kids. That's ridiculous. My parents gave me every thing they could. Even summer camps as a child, when it broke the bank. They made sure I got an education even if they couldn't hand me thousands for it. They drove a great distance to watch every college basketball game I played in. (Which was many) even if it was hard to put the gas in their cars. You know nothing about my family, so fuck off.

And at the end of the day, it was their support (even though not financially) that got me where I am today. With a degree, a comfortable job I love, a home owner, a nice little savings, and a beautiful family.

Last edited:
So were my parents.

Dear Lord.

Lol. You're a moron. My parents loved me very much just as I love my children. I do not believe love and affection is shown by throwing money at kids. That's ridiculous. My parents gave me every thing they could. Even summer camps as a child, when it broke the bank. They made sure I got an education even if they couldn't hand me thousands for it. They drove a great distance to watch every college basketball game I played in. (Which was many) even if it was hard to put the gas in their cars. You know nothing about my family, so fuck off.

And at the end of the day, it was their support (even though not financially) that got me where I am today. With a degree, a comfortable job I love, a home owner, a nice little savings, and a beautiful family.

All paid for by the taxpayers I'd bet. Otherwise why would you be a leftist scumbag.

So were my parents.

Dear Lord.

Yet they let you live in poverty.

For some reason you keep assuming I throw money at my kids. Because I invest in mine in a manner yours refused to do doesn't mean it's throwing money at them.

You know nothing about my family, so fuck off, whore. Maybe that's how you worked your way through college.

Forum List

Back