🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We No Longer Have the Flu

There’s this thing called common sense that conservatives have an abundance of that is absolutely devoid in leftists.
There is intuitive logic, which I have simply never seen in leftists. I think that's largely what common sense consists of. The ability to observe seemingly unconnected or loosely connected events and to draw logical inferences from their subtle relationships to each other. Common sense.

There’s this thing called common sense that conservatives have an abundance of that is absolutely devoid in leftists.

So, you rant and rave about scientific sources and then proudly admit you have none and you want none, that you are just going to rely on your "common sense" which code you will believe whatever your party masters tell you and never question it.

There is intuitive logic, which I have simply never seen in leftists

1640526713352.png

The video is selectively edited.
She did not say "we no longer have the flu"
She was talking about disease tracking and said "we no longer have the flu surveillance". The video cuts off the last word.

Which has it's own alarming statement. Why did they stop tracking the flu?

Hey, if you don't have it, of course you're bound to be a little.......... well............jealous of those of us who do.

It's called "thinking" and it's really okay that it's not something you're good at. We won't put you down for it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You are the poster child for the Dunning Kruger effect...dumber than a box of rocks, never had an original thought and yet think you are smarter than fucking Einstein.

It is so cute to watch you prance around

The video is selectively edited.
She did not say "we no longer have the flu"
She was talking about disease tracking and said "we no longer have the flu surveillance". The video cuts off the last word.

Which has it's own alarming statement. Why did they stop tracking the flu?

Seems she was mistaken...

You are the poster child for the Dunning Kruger effect...dumber than a box of rocks, never had an original thought and yet think you are smarter than fucking Einstein.

It is so cute to watch you prance around
Oh, thanks for noticing, honey! I love you too!

I honestly don't know.
What I noticed was the obvious cut off at the end o fthe video and wondered what she said. And found it.
I have no idea what she meant, just what she said

It is interesting that you do not really seem at all bothered by the fact the video was cut off to make it seem she said something different than she did.

But MSM has done the same thing to DJT a million times and no biggie.

It is a biggie every time it is done.

But you mindless partisans always give your side a free pass when they do it and attack the other side for doing it. Maybe if just once you mindless partisans from both sides held your own side accountable we could put an end to it.

It is interesting that you do not really seem at all bothered by the fact the video was cut off to make it seem she said something different than she did.
Are you on drugs?
I brought it up! That is why I made the post stating IN BOLD that the video is edited.
Based on this, and the last exchange we had, I am beginning to think you just like to troll.

Are you on drugs?
I brought it up! That is why I made the post stating IN BOLD that the video is edited.
Based on this, and the last exchange we had, I am beginning to think you just like to troll.

You brought it up but did not say a negative thing about it, instead focused on the Flu Tracking being gone...which I have proven is not true.

He’s only doing it because they are losing 3 or 4 Republicans to each Dem because of Covid.​

It’s been enough that’s it’s going to affect elections.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Jeff Tiedrich @itsJeffTiedrich so the guy who called covid a hoax and went golfing and blamed Obama and told the sick to go to work and slowed down testing and made governors compete for resources and said it would disappear like a miracle wants a cookie for telling people to get jabbed? fuck that. no cookie'
Give him the fucking cookie. He looks one fudge stripe away from a heart attack.

You brought it up but did not say a negative thing about it, instead focused on the Flu Tracking being gone...which I have proven is not true.
Again, that is ridiculous.
The mere act of bringing attention to it shows I don't like it.
I don't care who edits videos, or takes things out of context, be it Fox News or CNN - it is all wrong.
And they all do it to divide us and keep us from looking at what is really happening.
I made a thread here about the first time I saw Judge Janine. She is a terrible human being. Her whole show is a hate fest. just like Rachel Madcow. There is no difference between the two.

Forum List

Back