🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We now know that CNN paid $25 Million to Settle the Lawsuit

Nathan Phillips lost as well...... credibility.

He shouldn't have been picking on children.

Some of the more violent prone Lefties on this board justified Phillips’ erratic behavior by saying the 16 year old boy had a “punchable” face. What kind of sick fuck justifies his or her views by advocating violence against a minor??

Well last night I commented that Greta "Children of The Corn" Thunberg has a punchable face, because she DOES and as she is not a NORMAL child, as she's a Satanic Demon Child vomiting Propaganda that's fed to her by The Globalists then hopefully a good Right Hook finds it's way to her face.

1925.jpg
One child fights for future generations
The other is a smug little prick who won’t step aside

That child is being manipulated and is probably going to grow up with some serious problems. You do NOT convince children that they are going to die. That is emotional/mental abuse of a child. The world, of course, is NOT going to end in the next 10 years. That is hogwash. There have been many, many, many "stories" like this one in the past, and they have never turned out to be true. It is a tactic to scare people, and you fell for it.

Some of the more violent prone Lefties on this board justified Phillips’ erratic behavior by saying the 16 year old boy had a “punchable” face. What kind of sick fuck justifies his or her views by advocating violence against a minor??

People who like to emotionally/verbally/mentally abuse children, that's who. Losers.

Now you know: CNN paid big bucks and Sandman is a wealthy man. If all the other perpetrators pay a similar amount, then he'll reap about $350 million.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/did_nick_sandmann_open_the_door.html

About a year ago, Nick Sandmann was a young man on a trip to the nation's capital — and then we know the rest of the story. He was trashed in the media and turned into some devil harassing a Native American bystander. To be short, a lot of crazy things were said about this young man. As the father of three young men, I was furious.

Well, it appears that Nick and company may have the last laugh, as we see in this report:

Sandmann beat CNN (the other suits are pending), which settled and paid rather than risk a trial. Assuming credibility and self-respect are worth about zero, we now know that the price tag for the agenda journalism CNN practices is reportedly $25 million. That amount is probably half of what

And some conservatives are still wondering whether to fight or flee in horror of the leftist soy boys. Imagine, a child has more balls than many republican conservatives who do not stand up to their country. The kid successfully conserved his smirk and CNN paid for it.

This has nice ring of justice to it in any case. Turns out the leftists were completely wrong as usual regarding the payment. WIsh Sandmann success in suing many others, he played it right. We have a lot to learn from him.

Well last night I commented that Greta "Children of The Corn" Thunberg has a punchable face, because she DOES and as she is not a NORMAL child, as she's a Satanic Demon Child vomiting Propaganda that's fed to her by The Globalists then hopefully a good Right Hook finds it's way to her face.

1925.jpg

Step aside for what? You need to watch the whole video. You people are blinded by that MAGA hat you can’t see a disgruntled old man invading the personal space of a 16 year old boy and banging drum in his face. Nathan Phillips is a proven liar.

Now you know: CNN paid big bucks and Sandman is a wealthy man. If all the other perpetrators pay a similar amount, then he'll reap about $350 million.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/did_nick_sandmann_open_the_door.html

About a year ago, Nick Sandmann was a young man on a trip to the nation's capital — and then we know the rest of the story. He was trashed in the media and turned into some devil harassing a Native American bystander. To be short, a lot of crazy things were said about this young man. As the father of three young men, I was furious.

Well, it appears that Nick and company may have the last laugh, as we see in this report:

Sandmann beat CNN (the other suits are pending), which settled and paid rather than risk a trial. Assuming credibility and self-respect are worth about zero, we now know that the price tag for the agenda journalism CNN practices is reportedly $25 million. That amount is probably half of what

And some conservatives are still wondering whether to fight or flee in horror of the leftist soy boys. Imagine, a child has more balls than many republican conservatives who do not stand up to their country. The kid successfully conserved his smirk and CNN paid for it.

This has nice ring of justice to it in any case. Turns out the leftists were completely wrong as usual regarding the payment. WIsh Sandmann success in suing many others, he played it right. We have a lot to learn from him.

He had a lot of self control, but I think he was a bit confused, wondering why an old crazy man was banging a drum in his ear. If it were me he was doing that to, I don't care who the hell he is, I would have shoved him away from me and told him to keep away from me and my personal space. The guy was being an ass.

1925.jpg

If Greta were fighting for future generations, she would be protesting in China and Russia as well.

1925.jpg

If Greta were fighting for future generations, she would be protesting in China and Russia as well.

It's all about the Benjamins.

1925.jpg
Correct, Sandman does fight for future generations.

We don’t know shit as to what CNN paid. The link doesn’t cite a single source. But well hell if it’s on the internet it must be true! That is what the OP wants us to believe.

Seems to be what Jerry Nadler and his band of assholes does.

CNN should pay Trump billions

Wow, WONDERFUL news!

Haha you spelled "fake" wrong.
Pogo the Clown strikes out AGAIN. You really ARE a dumbass. Congratulations!

ogo Pogo is on the Left and he is almost a Commie but we are friends because politics is NOT everything, so please don't call him "dumbass". I add that it's the same with me and Coyote and also I like Care4All.

Danke sehr Oosie. :smiliehug:

For the public record Lucy Hamilton is one of my closest and most trusted friends here and I don't mind saying it's because she has values like basic honesty that I respect. I might vehemently disagree with her on some point but I would *NEVER* call her a dumbass, because I know that's not the case and it would be dishonest on my part. Would that more rhetorical adversaries here could follow such an example of mutual respect.

Oh and she also has an absolutely awesome background in music, and I respect that too.

This concludes this Public Service Announcement. As you were, mudslingers. :blahblah::meow:

CNN should pay Trump billions

Too late. His dad already covered that.

QUOTE="gipper, post: 23915817, member: 27454"]George Zimmerman should be a billionaire.[/QUOTE]
that's the guy I remember.

Wow, WONDERFUL news!

ogo Pogo is on the Left and he is almost a Commie but we are friends because politics is NOT everything, so please don't call him "dumbass". I add that it's the same with me and Coyote and also I like Care4All.

For the public record Lucy Hamilton is one of my closest and most trusted friends here and I don't mind saying it's because she has values like basic honesty that I respect. I might vehemently disagree with her on some point but I would *NEVER* call her a dumbass, because I know that's not the case and it would be dishonest on my part. Would that more rhetorical adversaries here could follow such an example of mutual respect.

Oh and she also has an absolutely awesome background in music, and I respect that too.

This concludes this Public Service Announcement. As you were, mudslingers. :blahblah::meow:

:smiliehug:

The other defendants aren't going to get off so cheaply.

Making the settlement was the right move for CNN, puts them at a competitive advantage as the others have an unknown liability on their books.

These people are so clueless they see an article on the internet, presume it is true than like a horde of mindless baboons after pounding their chests start pounding their keyboards.

Well you Leftists see an article at Slate and MotherJones or read some crap off some Hollyweirdos Twitter feed and go into Mindless Baboon Mode and start throwing your shit all over the Internets.

Mother Jones posts some really well researched articles. Of course they lean left. But like NPR, they are always educational. And Facebook and Twitter? They have become the sole domain of the alt-right. And unlike all of the sources you've quoted (25 million dollar settlement??), when they make a mistake, they print a retraction and issue an apology. Far from the standards of most right wing "sources".

There is no such thing as the Alt-Right, it is a term that the Leftist MSM only use to slander Patriots and ANYONE who does not agree with The Globalist Agenda of Open Borders, Hate Whites/Blame Whites Agenda, Unlimited Mass Immigration, Gibs Me Dat, the LGBTQ Agenda and the Climate Emergency Hoax Agenda.

Yes, there is such a thing, Virginia.
Definition of ALT-RIGHT

The Honkler must Honk Honk....Honk Honk....Honk Honk....Honk Honk....

View attachment 302000

Memes and Gifs..anything else??

Wow, WONDERFUL news!

:smiliehug:

Good Lord, get a room, you two!

Just kidding. :D

Forum List

Back