🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We now know that CNN paid $25 Million to Settle the Lawsuit

Now you know: CNN paid big bucks and Sandman is a wealthy man. If all the other perpetrators pay a similar amount, then he'll reap about $350 million.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/did_nick_sandmann_open_the_door.html

About a year ago, Nick Sandmann was a young man on a trip to the nation's capital — and then we know the rest of the story. He was trashed in the media and turned into some devil harassing a Native American bystander. To be short, a lot of crazy things were said about this young man. As the father of three young men, I was furious.

Well, it appears that Nick and company may have the last laugh, as we see in this report:

Sandmann beat CNN (the other suits are pending), which settled and paid rather than risk a trial. Assuming credibility and self-respect are worth about zero, we now know that the price tag for the agenda journalism CNN practices is reportedly $25 million. That amount is probably half of what

Say fingerboy, aren't you the same drooling doofus that showed us a Klan march in Wisconsin and tried to sell it as a political convention?

Undisclosed terms in a settlement means they're undisclosed, Zippy. If either side discloses them they're liable for penalties. Some wag writing on a blog the words "reportedly (without naming a source) the price tag is $25 million (or 25 trillion or 25 cents) does not constitute any kind of credible evidence any more than an ancient picture of a Klan funeral march in December rain in Wisconsin can be contrived into "the 1924 Democratic convention".

What a whopper. Gullible's Travels. Hey, wanna buy a bridge?

Seriously what the fuck planet do you live on where prefacing an assertion with the word "reportedly", attributing the 'report' to nothing and no one, makes it real?

Moreover, Zippy, it's about exactly a year now since I put out the challenge for anyone to show any evidence from CNN or any other mass media news outlet, stating defamatory false fact -- any video clip, any news article, any radio report, magazine article --- anything. No one was able to return zippo.

Last edited:
Now you know: CNN paid big bucks and Sandman is a wealthy man. If all the other perpetrators pay a similar amount, then he'll reap about $350 million.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/did_nick_sandmann_open_the_door.html

About a year ago, Nick Sandmann was a young man on a trip to the nation's capital — and then we know the rest of the story. He was trashed in the media and turned into some devil harassing a Native American bystander. To be short, a lot of crazy things were said about this young man. As the father of three young men, I was furious.

Well, it appears that Nick and company may have the last laugh, as we see in this report:

Sandmann beat CNN (the other suits are pending), which settled and paid rather than risk a trial. Assuming credibility and self-respect are worth about zero, we now know that the price tag for the agenda journalism CNN practices is reportedly $25 million. That amount is probably half of what
Nice! A few more lawsuit settlements like that and maybe CNN will have to pull the plug on itself. :113:

Yeah, don't get your hopes up. LOL. Talk to me in three years and let's see where Little Nicky is.
CNN settles lawsuit with Nick Sandmann stemming from viral video controversy - CNN
My guess, a small settlement and payment of lawyers fees..cause you haven't heard much from Nicky's side of the street. Wonder Why? :)

JackOfNoTrades? JackOff more like :smoke:

Now now. No need to go below the Trump belt. :)
Just pointing out that all your monetary claims are without substantiation by a credible source.

Wow, WONDERFUL news!

Haha you spelled "fake" wrong.

What? no stains are here?
I think they're too embarrassed to comment about their beloved CNN having to cough up 25 MILLION dollars. Hilarious!
Oops, posted too soon. Please refer to post #12 in this thread by brainwashed little Jackie!

You got anything else? Just more alt-right blather? No reference to any dollar amount being coughed up by CNN. Just alt-right wet dreams. Again, a small settlement and maybe lawyers fees. Hardly a convincing victory for the just and righteous Christians of Kentucky.
These people are so clueless they see an article on the internet, presume it is true than like a horde of mindless baboons after pounding their chests start pounding their keyboards.

Well you Leftists see an article at Slate and MotherJones or read some crap off some Hollyweirdos Twitter feed and go into Mindless Baboon Mode and start throwing your shit all over the Internets.

Mother Jones posts some really well researched articles. Of course they lean left. But like NPR, they are always educational. And Facebook and Twitter? They have become the sole domain of the alt-right. And unlike all of the sources you've quoted (25 million dollar settlement??), when they make a mistake, they print a retraction and issue an apology. Far from the standards of most right wing "sources".

I think they're too embarrassed to comment about their beloved CNN having to cough up 25 MILLION dollars. Hilarious!
Oops, posted too soon. Please refer to post #12 in this thread by brainwashed little Jackie!

You got anything else? Just more alt-right blather? No reference to any dollar amount being coughed up by CNN. Just alt-right wet dreams. Again, a small settlement and maybe lawyers fees. Hardly a convincing victory for the just and righteous Christians of Kentucky.
These people are so clueless they see an article on the internet, presume it is true, than like a horde of mindless baboons, after pounding their chests of course, they start pounding their keyboards.
Sez the troll that posts media links as facts.
Yeah it is called news you boob, not opinion as this American Thinker article is.

C-Q3wQpUIAEzDfk.jpg

2akncu.jpg

a87089525bf4be2ce3e905ec59a4027d.jpg

upload_2020-1-23_2-4-35.png

CNN-is-Anderson-Coopers-Clown-News-Network.jpg

These people are so clueless they see an article on the internet, presume it is true than like a horde of mindless baboons after pounding their chests start pounding their keyboards.

Well you Leftists see an article at Slate and MotherJones or read some crap off some Hollyweirdos Twitter feed and go into Mindless Baboon Mode and start throwing your shit all over the Internets.

Mother Jones posts some really well researched articles. Of course they lean left. But like NPR, they are always educational. And Facebook and Twitter? They have become the sole domain of the alt-right. And unlike all of the sources you've quoted (25 million dollar settlement??), when they make a mistake, they print a retraction and issue an apology. Far from the standards of most right wing "sources".

There is no such thing as the Alt-Right, it is a term that the Leftist MSM only use to slander Patriots and ANYONE who does not agree with The Globalist Agenda of Open Borders, Hate Whites/Blame Whites, Unlimited Mass Immigration, Gibs Me Dat, LGBTQ and the Climate Emergency Hoax.

Say fingerboy, aren't you the same sterling wag that showed us a Klan march in Wisconsin and tried to sell it as a political convention?

Undisclosed terms in a settlement means they're undisclosed, Zippy. If either side discloses them they're liable for penalties. Some wag writing on a blog the words "reportedly (without naming a source) the price tag is $25 million (or 25 trillion or 25 cents) does not constitute any kind of credible evidence any more than an ancient picture of a Klan funeral march in December rain in Wisconsin can be contrived into "the 1924 Democratic convention".

What a whopper. Gullible's Travels. Hey, wanna buy a bridge?

Moreover, Zippy, it's about exactly a year now since I put out the challenge for anyone to show any evidence from CNN or any other mass media news outlet, stating defamatory false fact -- any video clip, any news article, any radio report, magazine article --- anything. No one was able to return zippo.
I am so surprised to see you bring that up again!

There is no such thing as the Alt-Right, it is a term that the Leftist MSM only use to slander Patriots and ANYONE who does not agree with The Globalist Agenda of Open Borders, Hate Whites/Blame Whites Agenda, Unlimited Mass Immigration, Gibs Me Dat, the LGBTQ Agenda and the Climate Emergency Hoax Agenda.

Yes, there is such a thing, Virginia.
Definition of ALT-RIGHT

Bullshit. CNN has never admitted to numerous lies. Furthermore, they never apologize when they lose a lawsuit.

Wow, WONDERFUL news!

Pogo the Clown strikes out AGAIN. You really ARE a dumbass. Congratulations!

Nice! A few more lawsuit settlements like that and maybe CNN will have to pull the plug on itself. :113:

Yeah, don't get your hopes up. LOL. Talk to me in three years and let's see where Little Nicky is.
CNN settles lawsuit with Nick Sandmann stemming from viral video controversy - CNN
My guess, a small settlement and payment of lawyers fees..cause you haven't heard much from Nicky's side of the street. Wonder Why? :)

Just pointing out that all your monetary claims are without substantiation by a credible source.

I just couldn't resist that play on JackOfNoTrades :wink:

It's starting to appear that Jack's last name most likely IS Meoff. That's all his inane posts are good for..........

I'm happy for the kid and all and it serves CNN right; but there is no justice in this world when a jury can award him that kind of money for something like being trashed by the media and yet when my wife ends up with a permanent brain injury because the hospital misdiagnosed her chest pains, and we file a suit. . . The most we could ever see in our case is less than a million and it is capped by the State.

Shaking my head.

Last edited:

Wow, WONDERFUL news!

Pogo the Clown strikes out AGAIN. You really ARE a dumbass. Congratulations!

ogo Pogo is on the Left and he is almost a Commie but we are friends because politics is NOT everything, so please don't call him "dumbass". I add that it's the same with me and Coyote and also I like Care4All.

The problem with you pieces of shit is that you refuse to accept facts.

The problem with you pieces of shit is that you refuse to accept facts.

C70s0ecVsAAKtfF.jpg

1fsr7x.jpg

It's starting to appear that Jack's last name most likely IS Meoff. That's all his inane posts are good for..........[/QUOTE

Well....we're waiting....who is credibly identifying the amount that CNN paid out to Little Nicky? (And just for the record, I thought Lucy's reply was funny).

Reportedly according to who? Was a source ever cited?

Hey, I hope so. Put CNN down for their bullshit. But I'd like to know the source too.

Forum List

Back