We now Owe More Than We're Worth

Barry Hussein almost doubled the debt during his reign. :oops8:
How much has Trump(3 years) increased the debt? 4 Trillion, 5 Trillion or is it more? How much did it increase during Oblama(8 years)? 11 trillion 12 or was it more?

Obama increased it roughly 9 trillion in 8 years. Trump has increased it roughly 7 trillion in 3.5 years.
Trump is trying to outperform Oblama on this issue...

How much has Trump(3 years) increased the debt? 4 Trillion, 5 Trillion or is it more? How much did it increase during Oblama(8 years)? 11 trillion 12 or was it more?

Obama increased it roughly 9 trillion in 8 years. Trump has increased it roughly 7 trillion in 3.5 years.

He will easily. If a new virus package passes he may hit Obama's 9 trillion in only 4 years.

When you have a President who is a serial bankruptcy filer...it should stand to reason that he would have lead the US to this dubious place in History:

The debt to GDP level has exceeded 100% way before Trump.

40 years of Joe Biden's failures easily accomplished the debt. But don't let that distract from your Orange Man Bad routine.
Your blob's $5T in red ink put us over the top.
Both parties are out to lunch fiscally.
The pandemic is something different. I now believe there will never be a balance budget. Tough decisions may have to be enforced to do so.

She probably would have gone along with the recommendations of the pandemic team that Trump got rid of.

Besides clamping down earlier and harder on foreign travel, what would they have recommended?
What did Hillary or Biden recommend at the beginning that would have worked better?
Just speculation, but I think either one of them would have had a national response rather than a piecemeal response from the various states. I doubt either one of them would be contradicting the health authorities, proposing quack cures, or pushing for premature openings.

I think either one of them would have had a national response rather than a piecemeal response from the various states.

What kind of national response? President can't just tell the governors what to do.

I doubt either one of them would be contradicting the health authorities,

What were Trump's actions that contradicted "health authorities" recommendations?

When you have a President who is a serial bankruptcy filer...it should stand to reason that he would have lead the US to this dubious place in History:

Why would anyone listen to you? You don't even know the difference between worth and GDP.

Feel free to not comment....you won't be missed.
Didn't like the truth, huh?

People bitch about it and offer no solutions to what we can cut.
Personally, idc anymore. Americas voting block has too many stupid and lazy people. It will not change. Just cut my fucking taxes.

Bring the military home.
There is a good one. You need more than that.

You said no solutions are offered. This has been said by many.

We need to quit bailing out failed businesses.
Yeah! That way there will be more unemployed and we can tax the rich even more. Until there are no rich no more! That's the way you do it. You tax the rich until there are no more.

He will easily. If a new virus package passes he may hit Obama's 9 trillion in only 4 years.

I really thought you had your shit together and you weren't a partisan hack. Now I know differently. You know that is dishonest and that COVID is not Trump's fault. Don't be an asshole. You weren't before. Now you are clearly in my asshole column. Check

Additionally the Dems are the ones that want another 3T fucking more. Don't be so dishonest.

People bitch about it and offer no solutions to what we can cut.
Personally, idc anymore. Americas voting block has too many stupid and lazy people. It will not change. Just cut my fucking taxes.

Bring the military home.
There is a good one. You need more than that.

You said no solutions are offered. This has been said by many.

We need to quit bailing out failed businesses.
Yeah! That way there will be more unemployed and we can tax the rich even more. Until there are no rich no more! That's the way you do it. You tax the rich until there are no more.

Capitalism baby. You either support it or you don't. If one business goes under another opens up.

I really thought you had your shit together and you weren't a partisan hack. Now I know differently. You know that is dishonest and that COVID is not Trump's fault. Don't be an asshole. You weren't before. Now you are clearly in my asshole column. Check

I never said covid was his fault. The crash wasn't Obama's fault either but the deficit was his. Both could have raised taxes to cover what they were/are spending. Is that not how it is supposed to work? If you want something, you pay for it?

Additionally the Dems are the ones that want another 3T fucking more. Don't be so dishonest.

I've said many times that I do NOT support the Dem's package.

Then stop bitching about trump's spend. It's mostly brought on by the dems.

It's Trump's debt. It was well on it's way before the virus also. In 2018 when the Republicans had the White House, House and Senate the debt went up 1.3 trillion. About at Obama's rate. A little higher........

It's Trump's debt. It was well on it's way before the virus also. In 2018 when the Republicans had the White House, House and Senate the debt went up 1.3 trillion. About at Obama's rate. A little higher........
Yeah, none of that is good.

Reciepts from other people money (normally called revenue - but i only use that term for a productive company that actually produces something) also went up when tax cuts were implemented.

You do realize the your beloved democrat congress members are actively trying (right now!) to add TRILLIONS more to that debt, right?

Reciepts from other people money (normally called revenue - but i only use that term for a productive company that actually produces something) also went up when tax cuts were implemented.

Then there was no excuse for the 1.3 trillion in debt was there?

Forum List

Back