We now Owe More Than We're Worth

When you have a President who is a serial bankruptcy filer...it should stand to reason that he would have lead the US to this dubious place in History:

Excuse me but I think you are forgetting something...
The financial position of the United States includes assets of at least $269.6 trillion (1576% of GDP) and debts of $145.8 trillion (852% of GDP) to produce a net worth of at least $123.8 trillion (723% of GDP)[a] as of Q1 2014.

Do you understand that simple concept that the Total financial position of the USA citizens is after subtracting
ALL DEBTS of $145.8 Trillion there is $123.8 Trillion left over.

Last edited:
People bitch about it and offer no solutions to what we can cut.
Personally, idc anymore. Americas voting block has too many stupid and lazy people. It will not change. Just cut my fucking taxes.

When you have a President who is a serial bankruptcy filer...it should stand to reason that he would have lead the US to this dubious place in History:

How did he lead it?

By not stopping the runaway spending. In fact, he spent $5T more than we brought in over the last 3+ years. Agreed? Let me guess. You're now going to tell us that he didn't do that and then blather something about Obama and Biden or Hillary.... Hop to it.
Well one expense that the prior administration did was cutting military..
Obama military expenditures:
On the whole, spending increased in 2010 and 2011, but decreased every year for four straight years by a cumulative 15%, write Jacobson and Sherman. In 2010, national security spending made up 20.1% of the federal budget, but in 2015 it was roughly 15.9%.
Over that same period, spending declined from 4.6% of gross domestic product to 3.3%.
he Army had roughly 570,000 soldiers in 2012, but reductions over the years have reduced that size to roughly 490,000. The Army announced in July that it intends to cut its force size down by an additional 40,000 soldiers by fiscal year 2018. The cuts are expected to save roughly $7 billion.

The U.S. Navy’s fleet size peaked during World War II when it had 6,768 ships under its command. Afterward, the number dwindled to where it is today, with 272 active ships.

Obama has cut the number of nuclear weapons by a smaller percentage than any other American president since the Cold War ended, according to an analysis by Hans Kristensen, director of the Nuclear Information Project at the Federation of American Scientists.

Right because this all started underTrump no President before him ran up the national debt. Other than everyyone of them since Andrew Jackson who did paid off the national debt in 1835 and that lasted for a grand total of one year.

It continued under your blob. Correct?
Tell me honest.

If you can.

Do you think things would have been any different with Cankles as president? :dunno:

Somewhat. We wouldn't have had the tax cuts for businesses and millionaires that lead to the debt expanding as much as it did. We would still be in the red but not as much.
Revenues went UP after the across the board Trump tax cuts.

:oops8:

Why would anyone listen to you? You don't even know the difference between worth and GDP.

Feel free to not comment....you won't be missed.

Right because this all started underTrump no President before him ran up the national debt. Other than everyyone of them since Andrew Jackson who did paid off the national debt in 1835 and that lasted for a grand total of one year.

Tell me honest.

If you can.

Do you think things would have been any different with Cankles as president? :dunno:

Somewhat. We wouldn't have had the tax cuts for businesses and millionaires that lead to the debt expanding as much as it did. We would still be in the red but not as much.

Oh, that explains the trillions in red ink the bankrupter in chief ran up. LOL

Personally, idc anymore. Americas voting block has too many stupid and lazy people. It will not change. Just cut my fucking taxes.

Bring the military home.

Bring the military home.
There is a good one. You need more than that.

You said no solutions are offered. This has been said by many.

We need to quit bailing out failed businesses.

Bring the military home.

That too. But we need more.

Tell me honest.

If you can.

Just imagine what you would say if captain clorox didnt sign those covid bills...

Bring the military home.

Your false point has been addressed.

Bring the military home.

Yeah, those 2 little things will solve our financial problems! Haha

See? Pknopp didnt try to solve the problem, he just blurted leftist cliches.
Pathetic

Bring the military home.

More dishonesty. Sad.

Tell me honest.

If you can.

No, it explains you are an idiot when it comes to the Trump across the board tax cuts.

HTH

Bring the military home.

More dishonesty. Sad.
Dishonesty? I asked for cuts to solve the financial problems of this country and you just regurgitate cliches. Cutting a few hundred billion from the military amd bailing out companies aint gonna cut it.
Do better.

You should pay more in taxes. It's the Democrats solution to everything.

Yea becaue the republican solution of spend more and tax the rich less is so much better?

Fuck off ****

Forum List

Back