We now Owe More Than We're Worth

When you have a President who is a serial bankruptcy filer...it should stand to reason that he would have lead the US to this dubious place in History:

Why would anyone listen to you? You don't even know the difference between worth and GDP.

Now, now MSNBC's Madcow learned her

Right because this all started underTrump no President before him ran up the national debt. Other than everyyone of them since Andrew Jackson who did paid off the national debt in 1835 and that lasted for a grand total of one year.

It continued under your blob. Correct?
Tell me honest.

If you can.

Do you think things would have been any different with Cankles as president? :dunno:
At the very least, Hillary wouldn’t have had a chaotic, revolving door administration and a pandemic team would have been in place. I doubt she would have dismissed the pandemic as a hoax that would just disappear miraculously either.

People bitch about it and offer no solutions to what we can cut.
Personally, idc anymore. Americas voting block has too many stupid and lazy people. It will not change. Just cut my fucking taxes.

Bring the military home.
There is a good one. You need more than that.

You said no solutions are offered. This has been said by many.

We need to quit bailing out failed businesses.
That too. But we need more.

Your false point has been addressed.
Yeah, those 2 little things will solve our financial problems! Haha

More dishonesty. Sad.
Dishonesty? I asked for cuts to solve the financial problems of this country and you just regurgitate cliches. Cutting a few hundred billion from the military amd bailing out companies aint gonna cut it.
Do better.

You can't even be honest about what you yourself said.

Right because this all started underTrump no President before him ran up the national debt. Other than everyyone of them since Andrew Jackson who did paid off the national debt in 1835 and that lasted for a grand total of one year.

Tell me honest.

If you can.

Do you think things would have been any different with Cankles as president? :dunno:
At the very least, Hillary wouldn’t have had a chaotic, revolving door administration and a pandemic team would have been in place. I doubt she would have dismissed the pandemic as a hoax that would just disappear miraculously either.

I doubt she would have dismissed the pandemic as a hoax that would just disappear miraculously either.

She'd have clamped down harder and earlier on foreign travel, eh?

When you have a President who is a serial bankruptcy filer...it should stand to reason that he would have lead the US to this dubious place in History:

Fiscal conservative are you? Other than the military, which programs would you like cut?

The person you would vote for wants to pay 14 trillion dollars in reparations for people that were never slaves from people that were never slave owners.

How about that $93 trillion dollar green proposition?

Try your best not to sound stupid and hypocritical like usual.

Personally, idc anymore. Americas voting block has too many stupid and lazy people. It will not change. Just cut my fucking taxes.

Bring the military home.

More dishonesty. Sad.
Dishonesty? I asked for cuts to solve the financial problems of this country and you just regurgitate cliches. Cutting a few hundred billion from the military amd bailing out companies aint gonna cut it.
Do better.

Deer gawd. Bye

Deficits don't matter until next year.....but only if a Democrat is in the White House....then we'll have to cut social security and Medicare...

Did you not get the memo?

Fiscal conservative are you? Other than the military, which programs would you like cut?

The person you would vote for wants to pay 14 trillion dollars in reparations for people that were never slaves from people that were never slave owners.

Can you link me to this 14 trillion dollar reparations bill that Biden endorsed?

and no....there will be no 93 trillion green new deal -- no matter how much fear mongering you do

Bring the military home.

More dishonesty. Sad.
Do better.

Deer gawd. Bye

I offered two solutions. Solutions I and others have argued many times. You didn't ask anyone to write a balanced budget.

The debt to GDP level has exceeded 100% way before Trump.

40 years of Joe Biden's failures easily accomplished the debt. But don't let that distract from your Orange Man Bad routine.

The debt was running up faster during the Trump administration before COVID than any administration before him. You guys are liars and frauds when you claim to be the party of fiscal responsibility

Bring the military home.

More dishonesty. Sad.
Do better.

Deer gawd. Bye

I offered two solutions. Solutions I and others have argued many times. You didn't ask anyone to write a balanced budget.
Those arent solutions. They are a few peas out of a whole can.
Do you understand now?

Bring the military home.

More dishonesty. Sad.
Do better.

Deer gawd. Bye

Do you understand now?

They are two solutions. You even initially agreed.

Bring the military home.

More dishonesty. Sad.
Do better.

Deer gawd. Bye

Do you understand now?

They are good things to do but they dont solve our financial problems.
We still have trillions to go

Tell me honest.

If you can.

I doubt she would have dismissed the pandemic as a hoax that would just disappear miraculously either.

She'd have clamped down harder and earlier on foreign travel, eh?
Maybe. She probably would have gone along with the recommendations of the pandemic team that Trump got rid of.

Can you link me to this 14 trillion dollar reparations bill that Biden endorsed?

and no....there will be no 93 trillion green new deal -- no matter how much fear mongering you do
Against a green new deal and against reparations? I cannot tell.

She probably would have gone along with the recommendations of the pandemic team that Trump got rid of.

Besides clamping down earlier and harder on foreign travel, what would they have recommended?
What did Hillary or Biden recommend at the beginning that would have worked better?

Bring the military home.

More dishonesty. Sad.
Do better.

Deer gawd. Bye

Do you understand now?

They are good things to do but they dont solve our financial problems.
We still have trillions to go

They don't solve all our problems but that isn't what I replied to.

She probably would have gone along with the recommendations of the pandemic team that Trump got rid of.

Besides clamping down earlier and harder on foreign travel, what would they have recommended?
What did Hillary or Biden recommend at the beginning that would have worked better?
Just speculation, but I think either one of them would have had a national response rather than a piecemeal response from the various states. I doubt either one of them would be contradicting the health authorities, proposing quack cures, or pushing for premature openings.

Barry Hussein almost doubled the debt during his reign. :oops8:
How much has Trump(3 years) increased the debt? 4 Trillion, 5 Trillion or is it more? How much did it increase during Oblama(8 years)? 11 trillion 12 or was it more?

Obama increased it roughly 9 trillion in 8 years. Trump has increased it roughly 7 trillion in 3.5 years.

Forum List

Back