We peasants must learn to live with fewer things

Fifty bucks in noway offsets the expense of owning a home.
You made the claim,back it up.
And my first apartment had a washer in dryer that was maintained and repaired by the complex so yes it's valid.
You made the ignorant claim that having a house payment fifty bucks less than your rent made owning a home financially viable when any homeowner knows thats a bunch of bullshit.
Who said it offset the expense of owning a home? Can you quote where I said that? Also please quote where I said it made a home financially viable.? I said it made it affordable. You really are an idiot.
laugh.gif

Remember what I said about reveling in your own ignorance...? Your doing it again.
Does that mean you got caught in a lie trying your best to outsmart me....again?
laugh.gif

When will you learn son?
laugh.gif

Why do you always slip into the bullshit personality when you've clearly been caught up in your own lies?
I gotta tell you it's obvious.
Why do you always think you can out smart me and resort to lies a 5 year old can catch you in?
laugh.gif

I notice you have yet to supply the quotes that support your claims as to what I said.
laugh.gif

Dude STFU,everyone saw your claim. All you're doing is making yourself less believable ...if thats even possible.

Who said it offset the expense of owning a home? Can you quote where I said that? Also please quote where I said it made a home financially viable.? I said it made it affordable. You really are an idiot.
laugh.gif

Remember what I said about reveling in your own ignorance...? Your doing it again.
Does that mean you got caught in a lie trying your best to outsmart me....again?
laugh.gif

When will you learn son?
laugh.gif

Why do you always slip into the bullshit personality when you've clearly been caught up in your own lies?
I gotta tell you it's obvious.
Why do you always think you can out smart me and resort to lies a 5 year old can catch you in?
laugh.gif

I notice you have yet to supply the quotes that support your claims as to what I said.
laugh.gif

Dude STFU,everyone saw your claim. All you're doing is making yourself less believable ...if thats even possible.
If everyone saw it, why cant you reproduce it?
laugh.gif

Admit it. You got busted lying.....again.
laugh.gif

Back to the OP... Where's Rabbi to defend this douchebag? He seems like Rabbi's kind of guy.

The same bunch who are calling people stupid for getting duped are the ones who also try to convince you that regulations arent needed.
You've got that wrong. These folks are calling for more regulations and are using our stupidity to get it done.

I'd love one of you after being all "Who doesnt understand mortgages? They are stupid / greedy!"

To tell me again how the tax code is too complicated and needs to be simplified lol

Hey Rabbi, now that you're listening, let's hear what a wonderful guy this douchebag is.

Forum List

Back