We peasants must learn to live with fewer things

How exactly can a realtor make you buy a house you cant afford?
Thats all on you. And apparently you've been taken by one or you wouldnt be so interested in blaming them.
So just how far underwater are you asslips?
By telling you along with the lender you can refinance to keep your payments at what you paid for rent? Again why would you say something so stupid like realtors would not try to talk you into buying more house than you could afford?

So you're saying the realtor is smarter than you?
No surprise there....
People are stupid,plane and simple.
I havent made a house payment in over twenty years and I've purchase four properties since our first home.
You buy what you can afford and pay it off quickly to avoid interest and before you know it you'll be in the house you really want with no payments.
The problem is todays youth want everything now.
Of course the realtor is smarter than me in that regard. Its their field of expertise you idiot. I bet a person that shovels dog crap for a living is smarter than you at shoveling dog crap.

Any moron can become a realtor.
Maybe you've noticed all those "For Sale By Owner" signs in peoples yards.
Pro tip: "Owner" is not the name of a Real Estate company.
Are you really that much of an idiot? FSOB implies the person is not a professional therefore not a realtor. The owner can be a realtor but they are not unless they have the license moron. Its akin to someone selling their car themselves.

Good God you truly are a an ignoranus.
The point is it doesnt take a genius to sell or buy a fucken house you moron.
Licensed or not,anyone with half a brain can do it.

Americans live in debt, buy too big of homes, new autos too often, eat out too much, too materialistic in other words. Most people can't afford to miss a month of work.

Regardless who says it, Americans should live within their means.

I bought my house, cash sale deed, as was, no guarantee at all.

I will sell it, cash sale deed, as is, no guarantee at all.

When I do that, I will build a house, and TWO lawyers will look at and approve every single thing I sign.
Sounds like you can afford to do that. Not everyone has that luxury but still desires to live in a home that they own.

Very few pay cash for their first home. If you buy within your means there wont be a problem. Allow yourself to be sucked into something you cant afford and expect a world of shit.
So who's fault is it if you get yourself into into that world of shit?
$50 less than what you are paying for rent is within your means. If you get into a world of shit its ultimately your fault for actually trusting the industry experts to tell the truth.

If you think paying fifty bucks less than rent makes a house affordable I have to doubt everything you say.
It's thinking like that that idiots get in over their heads.
How is $50 less than what I am currently paying in rent make it out of my reach for monthly expenses? Let me guess. You flunked basic math a couple of times and never quite got the hang of it didnt you?
You pay rent?

I bought my house, cash sale deed, as was, no guarantee at all.

I will sell it, cash sale deed, as is, no guarantee at all.

When I do that, I will build a house, and TWO lawyers will look at and approve every single thing I sign.
Sounds like you can afford to do that. Not everyone has that luxury but still desires to live in a home that they own.

Very few pay cash for their first home. If you buy within your means there wont be a problem. Allow yourself to be sucked into something you cant afford and expect a world of shit.
$50 less than what you are paying for rent is within your means. If you get into a world of shit its ultimately your fault for actually trusting the industry experts to tell the truth.

If you think paying fifty bucks less than rent makes a house affordable I have to doubt everything you say.
How is $50 less than what I am currently paying in rent make it out of my reach for monthly expenses? Let me guess. You flunked basic math a couple of times and never quite got the hang of it didnt you?

What you are ignoring is that house must be repaired, that house must be insured, that house must be maintained, etc. There ain't no 'mo landlord to call!!! People think, oh, gee.... $50 less in rent!!

That's just dumb.

By telling you along with the lender you can refinance to keep your payments at what you paid for rent? Again why would you say something so stupid like realtors would not try to talk you into buying more house than you could afford?

No surprise there....
I havent made a house payment in over twenty years and I've purchase four properties since our first home.
You buy what you can afford and pay it off quickly to avoid interest and before you know it you'll be in the house you really want with no payments.
Of course the realtor is smarter than me in that regard. Its their field of expertise you idiot. I bet a person that shovels dog crap for a living is smarter than you at shoveling dog crap.

Are you really that much of an idiot? FSOB implies the person is not a professional therefore not a realtor. The owner can be a realtor but they are not unless they have the license moron. Its akin to someone selling their car themselves.

When did you get your license? How did you score on the Realtor exam?

No surprise there....

That was not the point. The point was that a realtor is a licensed professional that markets homes and advises buyer and sellers. No one said anything about how complicated the test was. I think you are just deflecting because you are an idiot.

People simply try to deny the power of marketing. Realtors and lenders market in order to make their money.

Also when you go to a professional you ask that professional for advice. I dont know anyone that gets fucked up by a doctor and people say "who gets surgery on something they dont understand"

So know you want to equate surgery to buying a house?:wtf:
You do realize anyone with even the slightest bit of intelligence can get their real state license right?
What does that have to do with the fact they are then considered professionals?

You're some kind of fool....
If you're not smart enough to understand the ins and outs of buying a house you should stick to renting.
It ain't brain surgery.
If I had of listened to your dumb advice I wouldnt own what I do now. You cant spend your life studying, at some point you have to take a chance. I did and it paid off. Dont be mad about that.

So you're saying you got lucky? Why am I not surprised?
Funny,I didnt have any problems understanding my first home contract at age 22.
Revel in your stupidity asslips,revel in it......

If you can't afford to cover your ass, you cannot afford to expose your ass.
There is no promise in the contract that you will be able to secure financing again. Since the promise was given by industry professionals people took that gamble on their encouragement. If they got the first loan at a good rate why would they doubt they could get another loan at a similar rate?

You ever stop to think that some people are just meant to rent?
What does that mean and who picks these people?

Natural selection.
What does natural selection have to do with man made money?

Who said anything about money?

What you are ignoring is that house must be repaired, that house must be insured, that house must be maintained, etc. There ain't no 'mo landlord to call!!! People think, oh, gee.... $50 less in rent!!

That's just dumb.
Thats why you put that $50 dollars in the bank each month and continue increasing your salary. Homes dont just break down all the time.

There is no promise in the contract that you will be able to secure financing again. Since the promise was given by industry professionals people took that gamble on their encouragement. If they got the first loan at a good rate why would they doubt they could get another loan at a similar rate?

Natural selection.

You did when you said some people should rent. Whats natural about that?

That's just dumb.

I had complete faith that a real homeowner would see the flaw in asslips thinking.
Any homeowner would.

Also when you go to a professional you ask that professional for advice. I dont know anyone that gets fucked up by a doctor and people say "who gets surgery on something they dont understand"

So know you want to equate surgery to buying a house?:wtf:
You do realize anyone with even the slightest bit of intelligence can get their real state license right?
What does that have to do with the fact they are then considered professionals?

You're some kind of fool....
If you're not smart enough to understand the ins and outs of buying a house you should stick to renting.
It ain't brain surgery.
If I had of listened to your dumb advice I wouldnt own what I do now. You cant spend your life studying, at some point you have to take a chance. I did and it paid off. Dont be mad about that.

So you're saying you got lucky? Why am I not surprised?
Funny,I didnt have any problems understanding my first home contract at age 22.
Revel in your stupidity asslips,revel in it......
Yes I got lucky. I could have lost my job or gotten my identity stolen which would have kept me from refinancing that first home. You have a problem understanding basic math so I doubt you bought a home without some help at any age.

Please keep up this line of reasoning.
I bet actual homeowners see the flaw in your bullshit stories.
You didnt answer my question. How is $50 less than what I am currently paying in rent make it out of my reach for monthly expenses? Appealing to the board for support is pretty weak.

See asslips? I knew a real homeowner would spot your ignorance right off the bat.
You're a fraud.

You pay rent?
Not now but I did prior to owning my first home.

It has nothing to do with your interpretation. Its how they "gather" their wealth.
Then let's look at how the "religious moral" right spew their mantra but then kneel at the altar of those who take advantage of the less fortunate.
bush-scratching-head.jpg

Your analogy is too simplistic. Try another avenue.
Why would this man need to feed off the trouble of others to become a hoarder?

To a certain degree I think he's right. Why do we need two income families these days?......

Because everyone feels they need a 2000 square foot house, two cars, the 72" plasma TV and the big family vacation every year.

Why do we need all that crap? Is it really worth it when we trade our health, our relationships and our time to get it?
The analogy is spot on. This guy bet on Americans over indulging. He is now a billionaire. I think he knows what he is talking about.

I've always wondered how liberals can make the claim that they are more intelligent than Republicans yet they rail against the rich Republicans all the time.
If they're so damn stupid how is it that they are all rich according to democrats?

Americans live in debt, buy too big of homes, new autos too often, eat out too much, too materialistic in other words. Most people can't afford to miss a month of work.

Most cant miss a week, think over 50% are week to week now

Most cant miss a week, think over 50% are week to week now
Could be. I've had a business for too many years, that slim of a buffer would drive me crazy.

That's just dumb.
Thats why you put that $50 dollars in the bank each month and continue increasing your salary. Homes dont just break down all the time.

So you're telling me putting fifty bucks in the bank a month is going to cover the maintenance on a house?:rolleyes-41: Yeah...okay.

Natural selection.

You did when you said some people should rent. Whats natural about that?

It's not about money,it's the lack of ability to manage it.

That's just dumb.

So you're telling me putting fifty bucks in the bank a month is going to cover the maintenance on a house?:rolleyes-41: Yeah...okay.
Why dont you tell me how much the maintenance costs on a house per month. This is going to be amusing. :laugh:

Forum List

Back