We peasants must learn to live with fewer things

What does that mean and who picks these people?

Natural selection.
What does natural selection have to do with man made money?

Who said anything about money?
You did when you said some people should rent. Whats natural about that?

It's not about money,it's the lack of ability to manage it.
Whats natural about managing money?

If you think paying fifty bucks less than rent makes a house affordable I have to doubt everything you say.
It's thinking like that that idiots get in over their heads.
How is $50 less than what I am currently paying in rent make it out of my reach for monthly expenses? Let me guess. You flunked basic math a couple of times and never quite got the hang of it didnt you?

What you are ignoring is that house must be repaired, that house must be insured, that house must be maintained, etc. There ain't no 'mo landlord to call!!! People think, oh, gee.... $50 less in rent!!

That's just dumb.
Thats why you put that $50 dollars in the bank each month and continue increasing your salary. Homes dont just break down all the time.

So you're telling me putting fifty bucks in the bank a month is going to cover the maintenance on a house?:rolleyes-41: Yeah...okay.
Why dont you tell me how much the maintenance costs on a house per month. This is going to be amusing. :laugh:

So are you going to add the extra expense of electricity,gas,insurance and a host of other expenses? Do you really believe fifty bucks is going to cover that,let alone maintenance?
Of course you're not. Because you're a lying sack of shit.
Anyone with a home knows it's going to cost more than an extra fifty bucks.
Need a new A/C and furnace? Your 600 bucks wont even get you started.
Need a new roof..ditto. New carpet..same,same. New washer and dryer..nope.
If you're spending fifty a month on all those rent homes you are indeed a slum lord.
And you can expect to go broke when all those houses you claim to own need repairs.

Natural selection.

It's natures way of saying you're to damn stupid to own a home.

How is $50 less than what I am currently paying in rent make it out of my reach for monthly expenses? Let me guess. You flunked basic math a couple of times and never quite got the hang of it didnt you?

What you are ignoring is that house must be repaired, that house must be insured, that house must be maintained, etc. There ain't no 'mo landlord to call!!! People think, oh, gee.... $50 less in rent!!

That's just dumb.
Thats why you put that $50 dollars in the bank each month and continue increasing your salary. Homes dont just break down all the time.

So you're telling me putting fifty bucks in the bank a month is going to cover the maintenance on a house?:rolleyes-41: Yeah...okay.
Why dont you tell me how much the maintenance costs on a house per month. This is going to be amusing. :laugh:

So are you going to add the extra expense of electricity,gas,insurance and a host of other expenses? Do you really believe fifty bucks is going to cover that,let alone maintenance?
If you're spending fifty a month on all those rent homes you are indeed a slum lord.
And you can expect to go broke when all those houses you claim to own need repairs.
Insurance was included. The other things you are referring to are utilities idiot. Who said $50 a month would cover it? You are talking about what ifs. I said you start putting that $50 away as a buffer. I had a home warranty which was included in the mortgage on my first home. I also had a home inspection done which backed up my gamble.

Who told you I was only budgeting $50 for my other homes? I think you are just embarrassed you dont know what you are talking about.
laugh.gif

How is $50 less than what I am currently paying in rent make it out of my reach for monthly expenses?

Nature has nothing to do with money.

That's just dumb.

Insurance was included. The other things you are referring to are utilities idiot. Who said $50 a month would cover it? You are talking about what ifs. I said you start putting that $50 away as a buffer. I had a home warranty which was included in the mortgage on my first home. I also had a home inspection done which backed up my gamble.

Who told you I was only budgeting $50 for my other homes? I think you are just embarrassed you dont know what you are talking about.
laugh.gif

How is $50 less than what I am currently paying in rent make it out of my reach for monthly expenses?
You keep saying you currently pay rent

laugh.gif

You keep missing the fact I am talking about my first buying experience.

laugh.gif

I don't think so :lol:

laugh.gif

I don't think so :lol:
You dont think at all you idiot.
laugh.gif

My first mortgage was literally $50 less than what I was paying for rent. My balloon date was 2 years out. I refinanced in 8 months and bought another home the same way and rented the first one out. It was just timing.

Last edited:

That's just dumb.

laugh.gif

Fifty bucks in noway offsets the expense of owning a home.
You made the claim,back it up.
And my first apartment had a washer in dryer that was maintained and repaired by the complex so yes it's valid.
You made the ignorant claim that having a house payment fifty bucks less than your rent made owning a home financially viable when any homeowner knows thats a bunch of bullshit.

laugh.gif

And my first apartment had a washer in dryer that was maintained and repaired by the complex so yes it's valid.
You made the ignorant claim that having a house payment fifty bucks less than your rent made owning a home financially viable when any homeowner knows thats a bunch of bullshit.
Who said it offset the expense of owning a home? Can you quote where I said that? Also please quote where I said it made a home financially viable.? I said it made it affordable. You really are an idiot.
laugh.gif

Sure it does. Or I guess you could call it genetics.

Sure it does. Or I guess you could call it genetics.
What plant or tree grows money? If its a genetic thing then only Black people would own homes.

laugh.gif

Who said it offset the expense of owning a home? Can you quote where I said that? Also please quote where I said it made a home financially viable.? I said it made it affordable. You really are an idiot.
laugh.gif

Remember what I said about reveling in your own ignorance...? Your doing it again.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Remember what I said about reveling in your own ignorance...? Your doing it again.
Does that mean you got caught in a lie trying your best to outsmart me....again?
laugh.gif

When will you learn son?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Does that mean you got caught in a lie trying your best to outsmart me....again?
laugh.gif

When will you learn son?
laugh.gif

Why do you always slip into the bullshit personality when you've clearly been caught up in your own lies?
I gotta tell you it's obvious.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When will you learn son?
laugh.gif

Why do you always slip into the bullshit personality when you've clearly been caught up in your own lies?
I gotta tell you it's obvious.
Why do you always think you can out smart me and resort to lies a 5 year old can catch you in?
laugh.gif

I notice you have yet to supply the quotes that support your claims as to what I said.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back