We really gonna act like Romney didn't just ETHER Trump?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Current mood: Pumped
Currently listening to: Ether

trump-500x201.jpg

Get that liberal fraud out of here.
camby.png

You "real conservatives" cry for years for a real conservative and a solution to our debt deficit. Trump's plans would balloon our debt

Trump inherited his businesses. He's awful on foreign policy. Get the fraud out of here. Romney eviscerated that clown.

I'll take a pragmatic moderate over a left or right zealot any day

I **** with Rmoney.
CA_L6HSWYAAgQ0t.jpg

Even the left can't ignore that Rmoney completely took Trump to task
wow.png

Mitt Romney lays out scathing critique of Donald Trump

Expect the usual 20 internet nerds who hate Rmoney to come in and ruin this thread
yawn3.png

Last edited:
'Ether' Trump?
Quite honestly, I have not heard what Mitt said and could care less.

You old people and not knowing what ether means. Let me drop some knowledge

Ethering an opponent is a phrase used to describe any situation where you think somebody won a battle, where it is open to discussion. But usually is only used when there is a clear cut winner. It is derived from hip-hop artist, Nas' historic song Ether, where Nas maliciously broke down rival Jay-Z in 2001.

Some examples of using the word

Jay-Z got ethered!
- Most polls state that Nas won most votes

Tyson got ethered!
- Danny Williams knocked out Mike Tyson

Urban Dictionary: ethered

Ethering an opponent is a phrase used to describe any situation where you think somebody won a battle, where it is open to discussion. But usually is only used when there is a clear cut winner. It is derived from hip-hop artist, Nas' historic song Ether, where Nas maliciously broke down rival Jay-Z in 2001.

Jay-Z got ethered!

Tyson got ethered!

Golly, is my face red. Here I thought ether was a highly flammable organic compound. Now I know better. Thanks Super Lantern!

Jay-Z got ethered!

Tyson got ethered!

Golly, is my face red. Here I thought ether was a highly flammable organic compound. Now I know better. Thanks Super Lantern!
Well I believe that is one of the definitions of the word ether so I won't fault you for your initial impression

I don't like trump ether. Har!

I didn't hear the Romney redux speech but I have been hearing about it on con-radio today. Some of them are apoplectic about Romney trying to cut trump's nuts off.

The Republican party is split apart now. The Tea Bagger sector, those who think themselves god on Earth and who state they won't compromise with anyone on anything, have been crawling out of their own skin to get a Republican candidate that burns down the Republican establishment. They thought it was Rand Paul for a couple years, but he was just The Terminator lite. In their minds trump is the real Terminator carrying a huge blowtorch with Dark Knight type funding and talks like Mussolini. These people have been seething for an authoritarian dictator-like figure like trump since Obama was elected. They want a hero to take them back to Ozzie and Harriet land.

And the Republican establishment understands this frankenstein won't win the general election and will lose Senate seats for them. So they are in panic mode and want to throw trump into a liquid pool of metal and melt him for good.

And it is so satisfying and entertaining to watch this asteroid strike conservative planet that I feel guilty watching it a little.

A little.

Since the Republicans have come out and said they are overriding the Constitution and won't allow the president to seat (they said they won't even talk to someone he nominates) a Supreme Court justice then I have no sympathy for them. They are in effect telling me "your vote in 2012 is nullified by our whim".

I hope conservative planet fractures into a thousand pieces, and whatever rebuilds itself gets back to believing in and living by the Constitution.

Jay-Z got ethered!

Tyson got ethered!

Well I believe that is one of the definitions of the word ether so I won't fault you for your initial impression
Gee thanks. I would have spent a sleepless night worrying over whether you would fault me for not knowing Hip Hop lingo.

Romney basically just came out and read off the same Washington Establishment cue cards Rubio did the other day:
Trump is not a Conservative.
Trump is a fraud.
Trump is a scam artist.
He is taking Americans for a ride.

Got it! Thanks for the Fox News 'Breaking News' Story!
:rolleyes:

Romney basically just came out and read off the same Washington Establishment cue cards Rubio did the other day:
Trump is a fraud.
Trump is a scam artist.

Trump is not a conservative and the whiny "no more moderates" crowd has lost any room to complain in the future following so much of that voting group enthusiastically supporting Trump

We used ether to knock out fruit flies in Biology.

It's also used in starter fluid

Then there is ether-net stuff like we're using now.

Ether. Who'd have thunk it.

Bwahahahahaha! And Romney convinced who not to vote for Trump? Democrats? And Jeb Bush's base?

:lmao:

Trump is a fraud.
Trump is a scam artist.

Trump is not a conservative and the whiny "no more moderates" crowd has lost any room to complain in the future following so much of that voting group enthusiastically supporting Trump

Look if you are for Cruz I have no problem with it but you are really entering dangerous territory if posters like you and Cruz's campaign and media supporters like Levin keep going after Trump and his supporters.

You might very well win the candidacy for Cruz but if Romney supporters don't swing behind Cruz you lose the general you fools.

Trump is a fraud.
Trump is a scam artist.

Yeah, but it makes no difference to the "no more Rino" folks what Trump is. He promises to be 'anti-establishment," and he's certainly not that. Unfortunately, this gets us nowhere in getting people to understand just because a person compromises in order to achieve some conservative achievement, like a balanced budget, the compromise does not make them a rino. But if, god forbid, Trump is elected and then pursues some liberal policy, like single payer, then he would indeed be a rino.

I'm not committed to anyone yet, just pointing out that Romney parroted the same stuff and said nothing new, even though the build-up to his presser seemed to promise more. Most seem to be interested in destroying the other guy rather than selling us on themselves.

I'm not committed to anyone yet, just pointing out that Romney parroted the same stuff and said nothing new, even though the build-up to his presser seemed to promise more. Most seem to be interested in destroying the other guy rather than selling us on themselves.
Well Romney isn't running for president so.....

Forum List

Back