"WE" The People

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Every time you turn around those left wing losers are saying this group or that will NOT support Trump. Polls say they are lying and every day its becoming more and more clear in pictures of a cross section of America CONFIRMS they are liars. Lets meet some.
trumpsupport-1.jpg

Is that a Negro sporting a Trump T shirt? Damn I heard Negro's HATED him.
Must be a mistake right?

21f67c7950258e84101603ba819bb6a2.jpg

Nah, CAN'T be right? A Hispanic for Trump? I heard Mexicans HATE him.

920x920-e1457215497457.jpg

Hispanic AND female? Nah, CAN'T be after all liberals have told us women HATE Trump.

trump_simpatizantes-e1457215571687.jpg

White women? Nah, everybody KNOWS white women HATE Trump because liberals told us so.

maxresdefault-4-e1457215392139.jpg

People FOR a stronger America? Why they MUST be racist. In New York no less! City people hate Trump right? Liberals told you so.

87249678_trumpkatty2.jpg

Young people HATE Trump, that IS what liberals told you right? 68%? Nah, hell those are Reagan numbers CAN'T be.

480122896.jpg

Young Negro males? Can't be, liberals have long said that young Negro's PREFER Hillary "Super Predator" Clinton right?

rs-trump-crowd-e1457215864864.png

They are white so they must be racists. ALL white people are racist according to liberals.

qmeme_1455156190159_625.jpg

GOP members are taking on the "elite" for ONE reason. We are tired of being sold a line of sh#t.

trump-shoots-gop-e1457216166209.jpg

Welcome to 2016, the year "WE" the people TOOK back OUR party.

Fury

Pinkie found an internet pic of a guy holding a sign with the word "Latino" on it, therefore he's in touch with America's Inner Latino. :lmao:

The cleaning products you're ingesting must have undergone severe chemical mutation while sitting on the shelf.

GOP members are taking on the "elite" for ONE reason. We are tired of being sold a line of sh#t.

Fury
We are witnessing a very interesting situation:
- for GOP elites (for Dem elites too!) it is "ANYBODY but Trump!"
- for the majority of Americans who "are tired of being sold a line of sh#t" it is "NOBODY but Trump!"

Question: how can Americans [we, the people!] not allow the elites to cheat? Because if anybody but Trump becomes a president (seems like the elites don't even care: Clinton or Cruz), they will manipulate him/her same way like before. And forever...

Well, we, the people! It looks like it's now or never.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Fury
We are witnessing a very unusual situation:
- for the majority of Americans who "are tired of being sold a line of sh#t" it is "NOBODY but Trump!"

Question: how can Americans not allow the elites to cheat them again? Because if anybody but Trump becomes a president (seems like the elites don't even care: Clinton or Cruz), they will manipulate him (her) same way like before. And forever...
What you are seeing today is not different then two factions of the same party arguing. Our current system with the standing parties in place is no different then two factions of Soviets inside the USSR.

Exactly what polls have Trump doing well in a general election with latinos and blacks?

Fury

Question: how can Americans not allow the elites to cheat them? Because if anybody but Trump becomes a president (seems like the elites don't even care: Clinton or Cruz), they will manipulate him (her) same way like before. And forever...
What you are seeing today is not different then two factions of the same party arguing. Our current system with the standing parties in place is no different then two factions of Soviets inside the USSR.

There was always the only party in the USSR, the Communist party, and the only one person to vote for during elections. No choice, zero.
BTW, the USSR is a history, would you be happy if the USA followed the USSR's fate?

And seems like you are right, Fury, about the same party:

Harlan K. Ullman, a shrewd American analyst, once noted that there used to be two parties in America – one had a conscience but no brains, and the other always had brains but no conscience. Now, Ullman notes, we have two completely identical parties with no brains and no conscience, and he questions the meaning of their existence.
America Forever?

Last edited:
Exactly what polls have Trump doing well in a general election with latinos and blacks?
I suggest you educate yourself on the subject. I'm tired of doing remedial politics for the uninformed and the backward.

Just name the polling company, I'm more than happy to go from there. However, this is your claim, not mine.

• Banned

Fury

Question: how can Americans not allow the elites to cheat them? Because if anybody but Trump becomes a president (seems like the elites don't even care: Clinton or Cruz), they will manipulate him (her) same way like before. And forever...

There was always the only party in the USSR, the Communist party, and the only one person to vote for during elections. No choice, zero.
BTW, the USSR is a history, do you want the USA to repeat the USSR's fate?
When I wrote on a board in Russia the big question ALWAYS was "Why is America running towards what we just broke free of?".

I suggest you educate yourself on the subject. I'm tired of doing remedial politics for the uninformed and the backward.

Just name the polling company, I'm more than happy to go from there. However, this is your claim, not mine.
trump-univison.jpg

In a general election, doofus, you really are as dumb as everybody says you are. You're about as deep as an off topic screenshot.

trump-univison.jpg

In a general election, doofus, you really are as dumb as everybody says you are. You're about as deep as an off topic screenshot.
Gave you a place to start and that IS what you asked for. I'm NOT some cyber welfare office for you.

trump-univison.jpg

Gave you a place to start and that IS what you asked for. I'm NOT some cyber welfare office for you.

I specifically asked about the general election, so you gave nothing and again it only goes to that made up IQ score you said you have. Or, you're a lying sack of shit who can't back up your claims. Which is it? I give 50/50 odds.

Forum List

Back