We Tried To Warn You, Libs...

Mort Zuckerman: World Sees Obama as Incompetent and AmateurThe president is well-intentioned but can't walk the walk on the world stage

"The reviews of Obama's performance have been disappointing. He has seemed uncomfortable in the role of leading other nations, and often seems to suggest there is nothing special about America's role in the world. The global community was puzzled over the pictures of Obama bowing to some of the world's leaders and surprised by his gratuitous criticisms of and apologies for America's foreign policy under the previous administration of George W. Bush. One Middle East authority, Fouad Ajami, pointed out that Obama seems unaware that it is bad form and even a great moral lapse to speak ill of one's own tribe while in the lands of others.

Even in Britain, for decades our closest ally, the talk in the press—supported by polls—is about the end of the "special relationship" with America. French President Nicolas Sarkozy openly criticized Obama for months, including a direct attack on his policies at the United Nations. ... Vladimir Putin of Russia has publicly scorned a number of Obama's visions.

As the former president of the Council on Foreign Relations, Les Gelb, put it, there is "the impression that Obama might confuse speeches with policy." ... unable to budge any Arab leader.

Strategic decisions go well beyond being smart, which Obama certainly is. They must be based on experience that discerns what works, what doesn't—and why. This requires experienced staffing, which Obama and his top appointees simply do not seem to have.

...a critical mass of influential people in world affairs who once held high hopes for the president have begun to wonder whether they misjudged the man. They are no longer dazzled by his rock star personality and there is a sense that there is something amateurish and even incompetent about how Obama is managing U.S. power."
Mort Zuckerman: World Sees Obama as Incompetent and Amateur - US News and World Report

Well, are you ready to apologize, and return to reality? I see signs of it...

Mort Zuckerman?

LMAO!

Does anyone else agreee with this logic......

Since BO is continuing Bush's wars and Bush has been called a war criminal by the far left, does that mean BO is also a war criminal?

You should probably ask those on the far left who stated that Bush was a war criminal.

Yea, because Obama "tricked" the US into invading a country which cost us trillions of dollars, over 4,000 Americans dead and over 47 thousand Americans maimed for life. Oh, wait, that wasn't Obama. Sorry. Never-mind.

Does anyone else agreee with this logic......

Since BO is continuing Bush's wars and Bush has been called a war criminal by the far left, does that mean BO is also a war criminal?

You should probably ask those on the far left who stated that Bush was a war criminal.

Yea, because Obama "tricked" the US into invading a country which cost us trillions of dollars, over 4,000 Americans dead and over 47 thousand Americans maimed for life. Oh, wait, that wasn't Obama. Sorry. Never-mind.

I think a fully comprehensive investigation of Bush over Iraq might uncover a degree of criminality.

I would never call him a war criminal.

Political Chic's composition and analytical skills have deteriorated during the last twelve months. Does anyone know whether the problem is medical or emotional. or a combination of both? Though I rarely agreed with her, the writing impressed me for some time. Not any more.

I think a fully comprehensive investigation of Bush over Iraq might uncover a degree of criminality.

Investigte Bush all you want turnaround is fair play open the obama files.

Massive incompetence, yes. Rising to criminality, I don't think so. The final responsibility rests with the America working class of social values conservative who voted against their better interests in electing that unqualified individual.

Political Chic's composition and analytical skills have deteriorated during the last twelve months. Does anyone know whether the problem is medical or emotional. or a combination of both? Though I rarely agreed with her, the writing impressed me for some time. Not any more.

In your case starky it's all a mental problem with you.

Massive incompetence, yes. Rising to criminality, I don't think so. The final responsibility rests with the America working class of social values conservative who voted against their better interests in electing that unqualified individual.

Lets not go there with the unqualified individual claims obama still has yet to come up to Bushes standards of being qualified.

I actually don't advocate investigating Bush. Some wounds simply must be left to heal.

Whatever crimes Bush may or may not have committing are between him and his maker now.

I actually don't advocate investigating Bush. Some wounds simply must be left to heal.

Whatever crimes Bush may or may not have committing are between him and his maker now.

Fair enough, damn I thought I was going to get my investigation of obama.

Bush did much that needs to be investigated, his incompetence particularly. Obama's performance in comparison to Bush has been superlative, and the elections this fall will return a comfortable Dem majority in Congress.

Tea Party folks: you think this year was rough for you politically. Next year the Dems are going to legislatively put a railroad tie up your collective butt.

QUOTE=bigrebnc1775;2425492]

Lets not go there with the unqualified individual claims obama still has yet to come up to Bushes standards of being qualified.[/QUOTE]

:cuckoo:

Bush did much that needs to be investigated, his incompetence particularly. Obama's performance in comparison to Bush has been superlative, and the elections this fall will return a comfortable Dem majority in Congress.

Tea Party folks: you think this year was rough for you politically. Next year the Dems are going to legislatively put a railroad tie up your collective butt.
:clap2: I usually :clap2: after a comedian has finished there stand up but in this case :clap2: :lol:

:clap2: I usually :clap2: after a comedian has finished there stand up but in this case :clap2: :lol:

Thanks. Takes a bow and follows with "I will be in town all week." Yep, the hits keep on coming. HC reform in March. $20 billion escrow on BP in June. This will be a good summer for the bama boys and girls.

Forum List

Back