We Tried To Warn You, Libs...

Good post, people for the most part go for the nicely packaged product no matter if it has anything of value inside the package. obama is a great orator, but that’s all he has no substance and is an empty suit.

Isn't that great of a orator, he reads a good teleprompter and thats it!!!! That does not qualify someone to be the President. Now he is trying to remake himself into a tuff guy by threating to kick some ass. Now that is a joke, he is a small man-child of a guy. Probally never got into a fight in his life. He was probally the kid that tattled to the teacher if someone looked at him with cross eyes!!! Now trying to portray him as a bad ass is a total laugh!!! This country is in need of some hope and change now!!!! hope this loser resigns and we get a change!!!!
View attachment 10639
our tuff guy President
President Erkal (KICK-ASS) Hussain Obama

Change to what? Another Republican Failure? Another "let's deregulate the oil companies" Bush? Another "stick a finger in the dike" Palin?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...-conservative-exceptionalism.html#post2425152

WOW, a Jew critical of Obama.

I think old Mortimer is full of DRECK

These American Jews, need to have their children enlist in the military, so they can fight Israel's wars...or move to Israel.

And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient - that we are only six percent of the world's population - that we cannot impose our will upon the other ninety-four percent of mankind - that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity - and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
President John F. Kennedy

Last edited:
Good post, people for the most part go for the nicely packaged product no matter if it has anything of value inside the package. obama is a great orator, but that’s all he has no substance and is an empty suit.

Isn't that great of a orator, he reads a good teleprompter and thats it!!!! That does not qualify someone to be the President. Now he is trying to remake himself into a tuff guy by threating to kick some ass. Now that is a joke, he is a small man-child of a guy. Probally never got into a fight in his life. He was probally the kid that tattled to the teacher if someone looked at him with cross eyes!!! Now trying to portray him as a bad ass is a total laugh!!! This country is in need of some hope and change now!!!! hope this loser resigns and we get a change!!!!
View attachment 10639
our tuff guy President
President Erkal (KICK-ASS) Hussain Obama
Cons really grabbed that GOP talking point and ran with it. Name a president or any other politician that hasn't used a teleprompter.

This thread is humorous.

No one can deny that Obama was in noway qualified to be President, the fact that the GOP equally failed to produce a qualified candidate does not change that, all it says is that most Americans are idiots and are happy to be led by total nincompoops.

How long does Obama get to blame things on BOOSH? The first thing they teach you in any kind of leadership training is that YOU are responsible once you take command, and that what is past is past and no excuse for your own failures. What makes this especially humorous is that Obama is going around telling others to not make excuses for their own failures while he himself, along with his supporters, is doing that very thing.

This idiot in SC further proves that Americans are a stupid people and don't even pay attention to something as important as who they are electing.

Oh, and stop with the bullshit about everyone who thinks Obama is a clown fully supported BOOSH. I never voted for Bush, I think he caused a lot of damage to this country, but I think Obama is worse.

This thread is humorous.

No one can deny that Obama was in noway qualified to be President, the fact that the GOP equally failed to produce a qualified candidate does not change that, all it says is that most Americans are idiots and are happy to be led by total nincompoops.

How long does Obama get to blame things on BOOSH? The first thing they teach you in any kind of leadership training is that YOU are responsible once you take command, and that what is past is past and no excuse for your own failures. What makes this especially humorous is that Obama is going around telling others to not make excuses for their own failures while he himself, along with his supporters, is doing that very thing.

This idiot in SC further proves that Americans are a stupid people and don't even pay attention to something as important as who they are electing.

Oh, and stop with the bullshit about everyone who thinks Obama is a clown fully supported BOOSH. I never voted for Bush, I think he caused a lot of damage to this country, but I think Obama is worse.

President Reagan's 1983 State of the Union:

"The problems we inherited were far worse than most inside and out of government had expected; the recession was deeper than most inside and out of government had predicted. Curing those problems has taken more time and a higher toll than any of us wanted."

In Reagan's 1982 State of the Union, he went after his predecessor for blame plenty of times:

"To understand the State of the Union, we must look not only at where we are and where we're going but where we've been. The situation at this time last year was truly ominous."

"In the last six months of 1980, as an example, the money supply increased at the fastest rate in postwar history 13 percent. Inflation remained in double digits and Government spending increased at an annual rate of 17 percent. Interest rates reached a s taggering 21 1/2 percent. There were eight million unemployed."

"First, we must understand what's happening at the moment to the economy. Our current problems are not the product of the recovery program that's only just now getting under way, as some would have you believe; they are the inheritance of decades of tax and tax, and spend"

"Now the budget deficit this year will exceed our earlier expectations. The recession did that. It lowered revenues and increased costs."

Reagan Blamed Carter

More evidence that this is pretty much what I said it was:

from last year...

Jewish Leaders Blast Clinton Over Israel Criticism

Zuckerman, Lawmakers, Local Jews Say Secretary Of State Not The Hillary Clinton They Used To Know

Hillary Pressuring Israel To Speed Up Aid To Gaza Reporting

Marcia Kramer NEW YORK (CBS) ― In a swift about face from her views as New York's senator, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is now hammering Israel over its treatment of Palestinians in Gaza.

As First Lady, Clinton raised eyebrows when she kissed Suha Arafat.

Since she was then seeking a Senate seat the resulting brouhaha caused her to "re-think" her positions.

"I'm a very strong supporter of Israel," Clinton said back in February 2000.

On Thursday, as Secretary of State she had yet another about face in the form of angry messages demanding Israel speed up aid to Gaza. Jewish leaders are furious.

"I am very surprised, frankly, at this statement from the United States government and from the secretary of state," said Mortimer Zuckerman, publisher of the New York Daily News and member of the NYC Jewish Community Relations Council.

"I liked her a lot more as a senator from New York," Assemblyman Dov Hikind, D-Brooklyn, said. "Now, I wonder as I used to wonder who the real Hillary Clinton is."

Clinton's decision to hammer Israel comes as the Clintons and President Barack Obama are planning to give the Palestinians $900 million toward the rebuilding of Gaza in the wake of the Israeli offensive that was sparked by Hamas rocket fire.

Jewish Leaders Blast Clinton Over Israel Criticism - wcbstv.com

Does anyone else agreee with this logic......

Since BO is continuing Bush's wars and Bush has been called a war criminal by the far left, does that mean BO is also a war criminal?

You should probably ask those on the far left who stated that Bush was a war criminal.

he can become one, actually with his continuing of the bush policies he implicates himself more and more.

but this is moot, no one will prosecute a US american. you have to lose wars for that to happen, and i don't mean lose like in vietnam, but more like the germans or japanese in in ww2 or serbia recently.

Conhog is humorous with a biased off-base incorrect analysis. But a Conhog is a homer for the lunatic far right, so whadda ya expect, podjo?

This thread is humorous.

President Reagan's 1983 State of the Union:

"The problems we inherited were far worse than most inside and out of government had expected; the recession was deeper than most inside and out of government had predicted. Curing those problems has taken more time and a higher toll than any of us wanted."

In Reagan's 1982 State of the Union, he went after his predecessor for blame plenty of times:

"To understand the State of the Union, we must look not only at where we are and where we're going but where we've been. The situation at this time last year was truly ominous."

"In the last six months of 1980, as an example, the money supply increased at the fastest rate in postwar history 13 percent. Inflation remained in double digits and Government spending increased at an annual rate of 17 percent. Interest rates reached a s taggering 21 1/2 percent. There were eight million unemployed."

"First, we must understand what's happening at the moment to the economy. Our current problems are not the product of the recovery program that's only just now getting under way, as some would have you believe; they are the inheritance of decades of tax and tax, and spend"

"Now the budget deficit this year will exceed our earlier expectations. The recession did that. It lowered revenues and increased costs."

Reagan Blamed Carter

I was 10 then, I don't give a shit. Plus what Reagan did or didn't do does not excuse Obama to do the same.

Also, did Reagan run on a campaign of change, a campaign of doing things differently?

I thought the GOP might pick up four Senate and fifteen House seats. Now, with the Tea Party acting loonier than ever (Sharon Angle is hysterical, so is Orly Taitz), with mainstream America looking with horror at Tea Party antics, with HCR and the $20 billion in escrow -- GOP might get two Senate and five House seats.

Nah, November has no fear for the Dems as long as the GOP allows its far right fringeloon wing to dominate it.

You're making way to much of the Tea Party. The ones who are angry are mainstream America, the ones you think you still have in your bag. You're in for a big surprise in November.
The tea party members are the mainstream Americans for the most part.

teabagger.jpg

Ah, yah, Reagan did run on change: to less government and more states rights.

Come on folks, you don't a right to your own history. Facts are facts and interpretations are pretty straightfoward.

The one that makes me giggle is that the GOP was the main reason for a successful Civil Rights Campaign.

You're making way to much of the Tea Party. The ones who are angry are mainstream America, the ones you think you still have in your bag. You're in for a big surprise in November.
The tea party members are the mainstream Americans for the most part.

teabagger.jpg
The coffee party
frontroyalCoffeePartyChapterbig.jpg

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...&start=40&hl=en&sa=N&gbv=2&ndsp=20&tbs=isch:1
The coffee party
4429631527_6c2ab9acae.jpg

Google Image Result for http://www.postonpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/4429631527_6c2ab9acae.jpg
Ain't much difference is there?

Last edited:
Conhog is humorous with a biased off-base incorrect analysis. But a Conhog is a homer for the lunatic far right, so whadda ya expect, podjo?

I didn't know the far right were pro gay civil ceremonies, pro gays in the military, pro allowing abortion, or pro amnesty for illegals who are already here.

WOW

I didn't know the far right were pro gay civil ceremonies, pro gays in the military, pro allowing abortion, or pro amnesty for illegals who are already here.

WOW

Being a social libertarian does not make your a leftist, son.

Try again.

Where did I ever post that the coffee party was main stream America?

Now a Keg Party.....THAT is mainstream America

party.jpg

WOW

Being a social libertarian does not make your a leftist, son.

Try again.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China. I didn't claim to be a lefit, you claimed im a rightie, the truth is i'm in the middle.

Ah, yah, Reagan did run on change: to less government and more states rights.

Come on folks, you don't a right to your own history. Facts are facts and interpretations are pretty straightfoward.

The one that makes me giggle is that the GOP was the main reason for a successful Civil Rights Campaign.

the one that makes informed people chortle is the one where the Democrat Parody tries to take credit for the Civil Rights Laws that would absolutely have failed but-for the support of the GOP.

You liberal Democraticcs are amazingly delusional but a laugh a minute. :lol:

The truth is, based on your postings, you are far to the right. Your continued postings will reinforce the obvious conclusion. Now, me, I am a centrist, podjo; you aren't.

Forum List

Back