We Tried To Warn You, Libs...

The truth is, based on your postings, you are far to the right. Your continued postings will reinforce the obvious conclusion. Now, me, I am a centrist, podjo; you aren't.

The truth is something you seem unfamiliar with. You still pretend (albeit with no credibility) to be a Republican.

In fact, you are a liberal Democratic, Jokey.

Nobody believes your absurd and transparently ridiculous cover story.

You are about as "centrist" as that Marxist in the Oval Office.

You are a far left liberal hack. End of story, Jokey.

ConHog? Hey. He's on the right. I agree. But perhaps that's the new middle! You leftards have REALLY blown it that badly!

Thanks, by the way! :razz:

The truth is, based on your postings, you are far to the right. Your continued postings will reinforce the obvious conclusion. Now, me, I am a centrist, podjo; you aren't.

The truth is something you seem unfamiliar with. You still pretend (albeit with no credibility) to be a Republican.

ConHog? Hey. He's on the right. I agree. But perhaps that's the new middle! You leftards have REALLY blown it that badly!

Oh, I agree I am on the right, but I am not on the extreme right as was the claim. I am a moderate right. No extreme right person supports the "leftist" ideas I do.

Oh, I agree I am on the right, but I am not on the extreme right as was the claim. I am a moderate right. No extreme right person supports the "leftist" ideas I do.

OK, I accept that. And if the silly far-right loontard Liability claims I am to the left, you can be sure I am in the center. Joe Scarboroughs' very balanced GOP views appeal to me.

my2¢;2425690 said:
We should allow foreigners to vote in our elections.

I'd offer a penny for your thought...but then you'd be overpaid.

But seriously, was your comment tongue-in-cheek?

Well being an isolationist I'm not at all concerned on where Zuckerman is coming from with his comments. Plus I can't imagine any Zionist, least of all Zuckerman, having anything good to say about Obama.

Ah, yah, Reagan did run on change: to less government and more states rights.

Come on folks, you don't a right to your own history. Facts are facts and interpretations are pretty straightfoward.

The one that makes me giggle is that the GOP was the main reason for a successful Civil Rights Campaign.

the one that makes informed people chortle is the one where the Democrat Parody tries to take credit for the Civil Rights Laws that would absolutely have failed but-for the support of the GOP.

You liberal Democraticcs are amazingly delusional but a laugh a minute. :lol:

That was before the extinction of northern liberal Republicans. There was no such thing as a Dixiecan. Southern conservative Dixiecrats represented their constituency, southern rednecks, racists and southern conservatives.

LBJ made sure the northern and western GOP senators and representatives supported the bill out of political necessity The Democrats from the North and the West supported the Civil Rights and Voting Rights bills out of principle. The difference was not political, was not party; it was geography. LBJ got the votes from Democratic principle and GOP necessity. If Liability answered the question "why" as he did above, he would flunk a class on American history. No, L, you and Rush are not entitled to your own history, your own definitions, your own reality. You are in it with the rest of us.

Come on folks, you don't a right to your own history. Facts are facts and interpretations are pretty straightfoward.

The one that makes me giggle is that the GOP was the main reason for a successful Civil Rights Campaign.

the one that makes informed people chortle is the one where the Democrat Parody tries to take credit for the Civil Rights Laws that would absolutely have failed but-for the support of the GOP.

Today's Republican party is not the Republican party of 50 years ago.

Eisenhower got 39% of the black vote in 1956. Today's GOP gets barely a 1/4 of that. To pretend - when talking about political parties and civil rights - that the GOP of today is the GOP of 50 years ago is nonsensical.

I can't believe that someone from NY can't comprehend that not all Republicans are rightwing idealogues.

Eisenhower got 39% of the black vote in 1956. Today's GOP gets barely a 1/4 of that. To pretend - when talking about political parties and civil rights - that the GOP of today is the GOP of 50 years ago is nonsensical.

You mean Dwight the 'pinko commie'?

"In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

"In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."

Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

I posted it once a long time ago, I don't have a link to it, but if you've never seen it, look up the 1956 Republican Party Platform, and give it a read.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

I posted it once a long time ago, I don't have a link to it, but if you've never seen it, look up the 1956 Republican Party Platform, and give it a read.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/75659-ikes-gop.html

"The reviews of Obama's performance have been disappointing. He has seemed uncomfortable in the role of leading other nations, and often seems to suggest there is nothing special about America's role in the world. The global community was puzzled over the pictures of Obama bowing to some of the world's leaders and surprised by his gratuitous criticisms of and apologies for America's foreign policy under the previous administration of George W. Bush. One Middle East authority, Fouad Ajami, pointed out that Obama seems unaware that it is bad form and even a great moral lapse to speak ill of one's own tribe while in the lands of others....

"French President Nicolas Sarkozy
openly criticized Obama for months, including a direct attack on his policies at the United Nations. Sarkozy cited the need to recognize the real world, not the virtual world, a clear reference to Obama's speech on nuclear weapons. When the French president is seen as tougher than the American president, you have to know that something is awry. Vladimir Putin of Russia has publicly scorned a number of Obama's visions. Relations with the Chinese leadership got off to a bad start with the president's poorly-organized visit to China, where his hosts treated him disdainfully and prevented him from speaking to a national television audience of the Chinese people. The Chinese behavior was unprecedented when compared to visits by other U.S. presidents."

Ouch.
Mort Zuckerman: World Sees Obama as Incompetent and Amateur - US News and World Report

this topic has been posted in another thread, moving this to that one.

Care

"The reviews of Obama's performance have been disappointing. He has seemed uncomfortable in the role of leading other nations, and often seems to suggest there is nothing special about America's role in the world. The global community was puzzled over the pictures of Obama bowing to some of the world's leaders and surprised by his gratuitous criticisms of and apologies for America's foreign policy under the previous administration of George W. Bush. One Middle East authority, Fouad Ajami, pointed out that Obama seems unaware that it is bad form and even a great moral lapse to speak ill of one's own tribe while in the lands of others....

"French President Nicolas Sarkozy
openly criticized Obama for months, including a direct attack on his policies at the United Nations. Sarkozy cited the need to recognize the real world, not the virtual world, a clear reference to Obama's speech on nuclear weapons. When the French president is seen as tougher than the American president, you have to know that something is awry. Vladimir Putin of Russia has publicly scorned a number of Obama's visions. Relations with the Chinese leadership got off to a bad start with the president's poorly-organized visit to China, where his hosts treated him disdainfully and prevented him from speaking to a national television audience of the Chinese people. The Chinese behavior was unprecedented when compared to visits by other U.S. presidents."

Ouch.
Mort Zuckerman: World Sees Obama as Incompetent and Amateur - US News and World Report

All of a sudden, the rightwingers are agreeing with the French

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Interesting article...

Yeah, I gotta admit he does kinda blow.

Well, at least from our perspective out here beyond the Wall, uh... at least he's not starting wars?

=\

At least Obama is not as bad on world relations as Mr. "You are either with us or against us" was.

Serious question here. You cheered when BOOSH said that at that time, didn't you? Don't lie, of course you did, all patriotic Americans did.

Mort Zuckerman: World Sees Obama as Incompetent and AmateurThe president is well-intentioned but can't walk the walk on the world stage

"The reviews of Obama's performance have been disappointing. He has seemed uncomfortable in the role of leading other nations, and often seems to suggest there is nothing special about America's role in the world. The global community was puzzled over the pictures of Obama bowing to some of the world's leaders and surprised by his gratuitous criticisms of and apologies for America's foreign policy under the previous administration of George W. Bush. One Middle East authority, Fouad Ajami, pointed out that Obama seems unaware that it is bad form and even a great moral lapse to speak ill of one's own tribe while in the lands of others.

Even in Britain, for decades our closest ally, the talk in the press—supported by polls—is about the end of the "special relationship" with America. French President Nicolas Sarkozy openly criticized Obama for months, including a direct attack on his policies at the United Nations. ... Vladimir Putin of Russia has publicly scorned a number of Obama's visions.

As the former president of the Council on Foreign Relations, Les Gelb, put it, there is "the impression that Obama might confuse speeches with policy." ... unable to budge any Arab leader.

Strategic decisions go well beyond being smart, which Obama certainly is. They must be based on experience that discerns what works, what doesn't—and why. This requires experienced staffing, which Obama and his top appointees simply do not seem to have.

...a critical mass of influential people in world affairs who once held high hopes for the president have begun to wonder whether they misjudged the man. They are no longer dazzled by his rock star personality and there is a sense that there is something amateurish and even incompetent about how Obama is managing U.S. power."

Well, are you ready to apologize, and return to reality? I see signs of it...

I love the way the conservative hypocrits are suddenly agreeing with the French and the communist Putin.

Forum List

Back