"We trusted you!" trump supporters on tax cuts

As reported by the dutiful lolberal hacks at Raw Story....

FakeNews.jpg

Sorry, hard to get angry about strongest economy in decades, lowest unemployment in decades, lowest minority unemployment in recorded history, most number of Americans working ever, higher pay, raises, bonuses, manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back are back, etc....

Last edited:
Sorry, hard to get angry about strongest economy in decades, lowest unemployment in decades, lowest minority unemployment in recorded history, most number of Americans working ever, higher pay, raises, bonuses, manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back are back, etc....

Whoever is angry ain't to smart.

Our country is doing better than it has in a long time.

I'm happy as are all the folks I work with and know.

If you ain't happy your an idiot or a Trump hater.

Last edited:
We need a forum dedicated to FAKE NEWS.
Would be interesting to see which side has more threads end up there.

'I trusted you!' Trump voters seethe after realizing they're getting screwed by the GOP's tax plan

I am hearing lots if complains from people as they begin to file their tax returns....the Repubs screw the middle class again...ENJOY!

I didn't get screwed. I made it out just fine under the new tax plan

So did I and everyone I know. Nobody got screwed. Even the lefty loons made out.

I doubt any would ever admit it.

Whoever is angry ain't to smart.

Our country is doing better than it has in a long time.

I'm happy as are all the folks I work with and know.

If you ain't happy your an idiot.

Looks like a lot of folks voted for TrumPutin just to get a favorable tax return.
If they got shafted instead then GOOD FOR THEM.

I will fix both of these for you.

"Whoever is angry ain't too smart."

"If you ain't happy you're an idiot."

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you desire to judge others as, "aint to smart" & "your an idiot" you could try proofing your spelling.

That way you may seem smart & not come across like an idiot.

Looks like a lot of folks voted for TrumPutin just to get a favorable tax return.
If they got shafted instead then GOOD FOR THEM.

cool story.png

I will fix both of these for you.

"Whoever is angry ain't too smart."

"If you ain't happy you're an idiot."

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you desire to judge others as, "aint to smart" & "your an idiot" you could try proofing your spelling.

That way you may seem smart & not come across like an idiot.

grammarhit.jpg

Forum List

Back