"We trusted you!" trump supporters on tax cuts

'I trusted you!' Trump voters seethe after realizing they're getting screwed by the GOP's tax plan

I am hearing lots if complains from people as they begin to file their tax returns....the Repubs screw the middle class again...ENJOY!

I didn't get screwed. I made it out just fine under the new tax plan

So did I and everyone I know. Nobody got screwed. Even the lefty loons made out.

I doubt any would ever admit it.

You are right about that. Hell even if they all made out like bandits they'd bitch about the tax cuts.

You can't cure stupid.

No, government spending added $2 trillion to the national debt
Either way, it's all on Trump.

The unborn have had their pockets robbed by him.

Agreed, however, it's not all on Trump. It's also on Obama and Bush and every member of the House and Senate who for the last 20 years has voted to spend money we don't have.

the tax cut added almost 2 trillion to the deficit - how can anyone come out just fine ...

No, government spending added $2 trillion to the national debt

well, in that stupid example of wanna B cerebral effort, we can thank the GOP for lowering tax receipts all while they increased federal spending.
Can anyone say Republicans really SUCK AT MATH?

Sorry, hard to get angry about strongest economy in decades, lowest unemployment in decades, lowest minority unemployment in recorded history, most number of Americans working ever, higher pay, raises, bonuses, manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back are back, etc....

... unless you're leftist.

I bet most Trumptards won't even check to see if they paid more this year. Or they make so little income they are not affected by Trump's fake tax cut.

So why am I paying more this year?

Because you are not the 0.01% wealthiest of individuals, or a large corporation.

These are the entities that reap the lion's share of the TrumPutin GOP tax cuts.

TrumPutin's campaign theme should have been something like, 'Tax Cuts for the Rich' but then when you tell the truth & folks realize that you will actually fvck them it might be a bit difficult to get ~63 million votes.

So maybe it's not a tax cut per se...…….but doubling the standard deduction, increased child tax credit, cap on state & local taxes, and a few other adjustments sure made up for it.

Sorry, hard to get angry about strongest economy in decades, lowest unemployment in decades, lowest minority unemployment in recorded history, most number of Americans working ever, higher pay, raises, bonuses, manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back are back, etc....

Whoever is angry ain't to smart.

Our country is doing better than it has in a long time.

I'm happy as are all the folks I work with and know.

If you ain't happy your an idiot.

Looks like a lot of folks voted for TrumPutin just to get a favorable tax return.
If they got shafted instead then GOOD FOR THEM.

I will fix both of these for you.

"Whoever is angry ain't too smart."

"If you ain't happy you're an idiot."

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you desire to judge others as, "aint to smart" & "your an idiot" you could try proofing your spelling.

That way you may seem smart & not come across like an idiot.
LMBAO!

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

So why am I paying more this year?

Because you are not the 0.01% wealthiest of individuals, or a large corporation.

These are the entities that reap the lion's share of the TrumPutin GOP tax cuts.

TrumPutin's campaign theme should have been something like, 'Tax Cuts for the Rich' but then when you tell the truth & folks realize that you will actually fvck them it might be a bit difficult to get ~63 million votes.
Drumph.jpg

I bet most Trumptards won't even check to see if they paid more this year. Or they make so little income they are not affected by Trump's fake tax cut.
It's a real tax cut....for and to the mega rich. When he campaigned on a tax cut for and to regular American workers. Hence the term tax scam.

Looks like a lot of folks voted for TrumPutin just to get a favorable tax return.

If you desire to judge others as, "aint to smart" & "your an idiot" you could try proofing your spelling.

LMBAO!

ironically amazing ain't it ?

and these tards think they're capable of running the country ...

The stock market dropped 6% last year.... anyone with 401ks got hurt, badly....especially if older with no time to make it back.

50/47% of the nation who owed no income taxes got nothing from the tax cut, even though they pay, payroll taxes.

The tax cuts gave no benefit to half the country.... it didn't help a lot of citizens

It did not pay for itself either, as was claimed.

LMBAO!

ironically amazing ain't it ?

and these tards think they're capable of running the country ...
Evidence and results show the current President / administration have done a far better job than the last criminal clown posse.

Forum List

Back