we urgently need to change the law to make Arnold Schwarzenegger eligible to run for president, and then elect him as soon as possible, my friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Arnold is the embodiment of the American Dream: a STRONG immigrant coming out on top.

the Terminator movie is a metaphor for a US president: Arnold is our keeper, our protector, and if need be, our own doggone terminator

no matter what the world throws at us, we'll be ok because the terminator will protect us

"America was as big as i'd always dreamed it growing up in rural Austria. So i didn't have to fake my happiness and excitement when I played Hercules visiting Times Square in my 1st ever movie in 1969" - Arnold S

• Banned
under this new law, foreigners vote in American elections, not American citizens, so both your votes don't count

run along!

He was one of the worst governors besides the dooche bag CA has now. Why would we want the dumbass to be president?

Arnold is the embodiment of the American Dream: a STRONG immigrant coming out on top.

the Terminator movie is a metaphor for a US president: Arnold is our keeper, our protector, and if need be, our own doggone terminator

no matter what the world throws at us, we'll be ok because the terminator will protect us

"America was as big as i'd always dreamed it growing up in rural Austria. So i didn't have to fake my happiness and excitement when I played Hercules visiting Times Square in my 1st ever movie in 1969" - Arnold S

He sure saved California.

LMAO!

I agree that he has certainly lived the American Dream...and should be used as an example of what people legally immigrating to the US can gain...but I have no desire to change the US Constitution to allow him to be President

I agree that he has certainly lived the American Dream...and should be used as an example of what people legally immigrating to the US can gain...but I have no desire to change the US Constitution to allow him to be President
Why can't he just run and ignore the Constitution? It's not like they don't do that with other things.

Hell, lock up innocent Japanese Americans for no viable reason while you are at it cuz the democrats are in power!

Why can't he just run and ignore the Constitution? It's not like they don't do that with other things.

Hell, lock up innocent Japanese Americans for no viable reason while you are at it cuz the democrats are in power!
Because he's a Republican. If he was a Dem, and the Dems had Congress, make no mistake they'd certify the results if he won

Because he's a Republican. If he was a Dem, and the Dems had Congress, make no mistake they'd certify the results if he won
Well I know he self identifies as a Republican, but we all know he is not.

He's like Bruce Jenner in a dress.

He was one of the worst governors besides the dooche bag CA has now. Why would we want the dumbass to be president?

In defense of Arnold, he was held at bay by the Democrat filled House and Senate. He couldn't get squat done, if he even knew how to do it.

In defense of Arnold, he was held at bay by the Democrat filled House and Senate. He couldn't get squat done, if he even knew how to do it.
And him becoming President will change what how?

I don't know how Arnold becoming President would change the politics of California.

hehe...

And him becoming President will change what how?

I don't know how Arnold becoming President would change the politics of California.

hehe...
California was just eyeing that bail out. Give them another 5 years and they will need another, which is why they need to make sure the democrats are still in power.

Well I know he self identifies as a Republican, but we all know he is not.

He's like Bruce Jenner in a dress.
Both are better then a Dem

Schwarzenegger self-identified as a Republican but was more of a moderate liberal populist.

Forum List

Back